PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie for sale :-(

Nitronick
22-05-2013, 22:25
Hi ya all

Yes you herd right ,,,, I'd like her to go to a good home to be finished off ,,,

Will need the limiter removed ( set up as was running in), mapping and setup,,,

As she's been sitting I would reckon mead the rubber replaced and breaks checked , new battery and a once over,,,

Now most of you know her history and what upset she causes most cars hehe,,,, there's a big rear view mirror to watch as they get left behind lol

Those of you that don't just ask,,, so if anyone is 100% serious to own a serious bitch PM me and we can talk and anyone can come and have a look.....

fat roofer
22-05-2013, 22:55
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't do it!!!!!!! You WILL regret it! :cry:

Nitronick
23-05-2013, 12:01
lol

got to make room for a new project

but would be nice to see her go to a good home at least...

think i'm in one of those moods that if someone comes along and takes her then so be it but i can't bothered to really push it and if thats the case i'll pull apart and get her ready myself....

but seeing as i have had any sniffs tha latter seems likely lol

fat roofer
23-05-2013, 13:32
I really hope you do choose to keep her! Otherwise I'll have to have a one man Shirley cruise! :laugh: Do you mind if I have a little butchers round her? Probably can't afford to buy her atm but it it might give me a few ideas for Renee!

If that's okay?

Steve

Nitronick
23-05-2013, 13:55
I really hope you do choose to keep her! Otherwise I'll have to have a one man Shirley cruise! :laugh: Do you mind if I have a little butchers round her? Probably can't afford to buy her atm but it it might give me a few ideas for Renee!

If that's okay?

Steve

of course you can.... i'm off tomorrow and will be taking the cover off and giving her a clean and start her up too... i'll PM ya my number, your welcome to pop over anytime...