PDA

View Full Version : Europarts camshaft

Slammed 66
30-04-2013, 17:04
Hey chaps,

I'm giving some thought to having my old Europarts engine rebuilt and ideally need a camshaft to finish it off. I know i could easily get a kent/piper/cat camshaft off the shelf but it just wouldnt be the same really.

I dont know what profiles Ian used or who he had produce the camshafts for him but if anyone has one sat on a shelf I'd be interested to hear how much you'd like for it or if anyone has info on profiles and who produced them i'd also be interested to hear from you.

Thanks

Ross

gtmatt
30-04-2013, 17:41
Hey chaps,

I'm giving some thought to having my old Europarts engine rebuilt and ideally need a camshaft to finish it off. I know i could easily get a kent/piper/cat camshaft off the shelf but it just wouldnt be the same really.

I dont know what profiles Ian used or who he had produce the camshafts for him but if anyone has one sat on a shelf I'd be interested to hear how much you'd like for it or if anyone has info on profiles and who produced them i'd also be interested to hear from you.

Thanks

Ross

If u wana find out ask red october WHO knows Justin ,he will Know

BluntyR5GTT
30-04-2013, 17:44
i was speaking to justin about the ep cams the other day, he informed me they did 3 different ones.

also it was some old guy named maurice ? (forget his 2nd name) who used to do there cams for them, he retired a few years back

Romil Davda
30-04-2013, 17:48
I think Paul (Nottswoody) has a Europarts cam in him newly built engine.

Have you checked out the cam wizard, not sure if this will help:

http://www.rtoc.org/cam/

Markey Mark (BD)
30-04-2013, 17:56
I know where the cams come from ;)

Slammed 66
30-04-2013, 20:50
I know where the cams come from ;)

Let us in on the secret please mark :laugh:

Ron
30-04-2013, 21:16
I had a ep05 in my old engine. Never found a spec for it though.

Slammed 66
30-04-2013, 21:24
How would I identify an EP cam then? I've been offered one that is believed to be an EP one and has got The initial M and some other initial that I can't make out engraved on the end which may be Maurice???

Also how would you tell which one of the three EP cams you have?

Thanks again