PDA

View Full Version : Electric Blue Phase 2 "For Sale*

LeccyBlue5
30-04-2013, 07:19
Hi all, a change in circumstances means i need to sell my gtt now as quickley as possible.

i only bought it in march and since then ive hand a new bottom end put on the engine as the old one knocked, and the gearbox popped out of 5th so thats been replaced aswell.

now she runs sweet as a nut, its just the bodywork that lets it down abit.

i guess you could say its more of a project but it does run well so id say its more of a everyday car just in need of some t.l.c

Bad bits.

Some rust bubbling around the windscreen and small bits under rear windows
passenger and rear seat have some small holes/tears in.
the passenger door has been keyed and the paint isnt the best.
small dents all over bodywork (as these are only made of coke cans so easily dent lol)
crack at the bottom of windscreen.
i dont have a v5 as ive had to apply for a new one. but already have a cheque written out to send to dvla with new v5 application form.

Will Written Out Recipt Will Be Given.

On the + side.
she is mechanicaly sound.
has a scorpion exhaust system
full bay of samco hoses (and 2 or 3 orange ones)
BIG front mount intdercooler
Cone Filter
Has Mot Till November i think and tax till end of the month.

There Is A MASSIVE folder full of recipts etc for this car over the 25 years its been on the road, servicing, tuning etc etc.

Im asking £1000 for the car, i know its in need of some work and tlc. BUT it does run perfectly and could be used every day (rember i need this gone quick, but no stupid offers)

no

Thanks john

£1000ono

Will upload pics later tonight, or can txt or email some from my phone during the day, just ask. John : 07920064651

Penfold aka The Dealer
30-04-2013, 08:19
Hope this sells quicky for you, a bargin price for what it is

Slammed 66
30-04-2013, 08:27
Bargain right there :agree:

mightymanx
30-04-2013, 11:09
nice any more pics

James5
30-04-2013, 13:09
I have some pic's of the car from when I done aload of work on it a few weeks back

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=1778

LeccyBlue5
01-05-2013, 19:49
posted up in the morning, sold by the evening lol.

***SOLD***

Bumblebee1990
01-05-2013, 20:28
Damn was interested on this. Dint get my pics :( glad it was sold quick for you though.