PDA

View Full Version : white 21 turbo project

Haz
28-04-2013, 21:58
its back up for sale again, i was reluctant to start splitting bits until i had decided what to do so i'll start with the shell and whats on it. its been sat for over a year. everything to build it up is there, plus a few extras. before it was taken off the road all windows, central locking and sunroof were removed, cleaned up and greased. everything worked as it should. seats do look used so not mint, but have no rips. all panels included, except for front bumper. the engine bay is mostly stripped, i did start putting a few bits back on but there is currently no running gear etc. sills seem solid enough, had a few patches in the past which i planned to tidy up, even though they are hidden buy the skirts, currently off to inspect.
it will need to be trailered away, although i could get it rolling again and build up as much as buyer needs (i haven't as i guessed i will end up scrapping the car if there's no interest so would have been more to take off).
i want to shift it over the next few weeks, and although its far too good to scrap its got to go so if there's no interest i will strip it and start listing parts seperately. i've got bits i've collected but i'll put a full list up of all the extras once the cars gone. if anyone can suggest anything i'm possibly open to swaps, cars/parts, std/aftermarket that may be of use, renault 5, 11, trafic or 172 related, job lot or as i start splitting, thanks.