PDA

View Full Version : Help to make printed Polo shirts

Ian S
28-04-2013, 11:21
Hi all.

The committee would like some help to source and have silk screen printed a few distinctive polo shirts for them to be seen in at events that are different to ones the membership have.

We've tried one company, Workware Express, who made the RTOC logo'd clothing in the RTOC shop. They could do 20 silk screen printed Polo shirts each with their own name, so really 20 separate unique prints, for about £3 each on top of the basic shirt price. They said all we have to do is send them a .jpg of of each one we wanted printed. But they don't have a colour we liked.

Silk screen, not an 'iron on', will last longer.

We wanted something that stood so we're easily spotted at events. But that not too hot to wear in the sun all day.

After deciding against orange and yellow as they may attract flies, this colour was suggested. White RTOC logo with committee and the user name written underneath.

Eg (I tried to the get RTOC centred and .org very small and to one side),

RTOC.org
Committee
Ian S
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/justdone69/SC20130418-173821_zpse4589cd7.png

• Can any of you chaps make a drawing of the RTOC logo and following text in the same typeface that can be saved as the required jpg, or other that other companies may want?

• Can someone who has got time go through these Google links and find one with the right colour polo shirts that can take our artwork and silk screen print them?

Google shows there're loads of companies offering this kind of thing: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Screen+prionted+polo+shirts&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&gs_rn=11&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=p-WnGlHRnxSBOY-WPTRfig&pq=screen%20prionted%20polo%20shirts&cp=10&gs_id=2jo&xhr=t&q=Screen%20printed%20polo%20shirts&es_nrs=true&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=Pl4&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Screen+printed+polo+shirts&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45645796,d.d2k&fp=8d3780821b3847b9&biw=1696&bih=1021

TopCat
28-04-2013, 11:31
PM me your number Ian & ill call u tonight