PDA

View Full Version : CGB 2" downpipe

Wallace
27-04-2013, 13:53
http://www.cgbmotorsport.net/exhaust-down-pipe-one-piece-2-51mm-1209-p.asp

Opinions please?

I know the BMS are 2 1/2", but been looking at my current set up and with the standard oversized elbow (k-tec jobby I believe) still can only see the above as being a massive improvement?

Currently running standard T2, with 'standard' elbow and 2 1/2 down pipe, but will eventually up grade to a T2-T25.

What's people's thoughts, worth purchasing?

Goobie
27-04-2013, 13:57
For £100, its got to be worth a go! :agree:

Wallace
27-04-2013, 14:33
For £100, its got to be worth a go! :agree:

You'd think so wouldn't you!

I understand if your going for a high state of tune, and obviously the BMS are probably generally just better, but would be interested if anyone has one too?

Steven Leece
27-04-2013, 19:00
I have one but my car is in pieces so its just in a box so can't comment if any good!!

What I would say is I bought it from a place in France selling on uk eBay and it was £90 delivered so maybe worth trying to find them!!? Not sure I can go back and look as its been a while!

Shortly after that they started appearing on CGB so I guess he bought a load??

GT Josh
27-04-2013, 20:02
Anything bigger than standard will give you better flow!! My downpipe is 2.25'' bore. Maybe take some meat out of your elbow to aid some extra flow. Every little helps!!!

Wallace
28-04-2013, 09:31
Anything bigger than standard will give you better flow!! My downpipe is 2.25'' bore. Maybe take some meat out of your elbow to aid some extra flow. Every little helps!!!

:agree:

Wallace
28-04-2013, 09:33
I have one but my car is in pieces so its just in a box so can't comment if any good!!

What I would say is I bought it from a place in France selling on uk eBay and it was £90 delivered so maybe worth trying to find them!!? Not sure I can go back and look as its been a while!

Shortly after that they started appearing on CGB so I guess he bought a load??

What's the quality like?

Welds, material etc!