PDA

View Full Version : PPC in the park May 18th

chris
12-04-2013, 10:53
Right guys has anyone booked this and if not please do if you want to show your car then when you book tickets please say your with RTOC and you want to go on the stand theres an option to leave a note if you book online or if you ring and book tell them. please put your name down and what your going with thanks everyone:agree:
http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/ppc-in-the-park-2013-petrolhead-heaven-may-18th.html

TNT ANDY
12-04-2013, 12:12
Done

chris
12-04-2013, 12:45
Anyone who is thinking about follow the link on my first post it looks a good show plenty to see and do

Slammed 66
12-04-2013, 13:18
Anyone who is thinking about follow the link on my first post it looks a good show plenty to see and do

I can vouch for this. It's an excellent show and well done to you Chris for getting it sorted mate. I will 100% be there

Ross

chris
15-04-2013, 11:36
Bump so not much intrest in this then and it did well on the vote we had :confused:

BluntyR5GTT
15-04-2013, 17:21
this is really sad to hear if nobody is that interested especially after it was very popular in the voting, iv also struggled with th rr day but still should have 8 or so runners which is the lowest number yet by quite a way.

i would 100% be at ppc in the park if my car was ready and im sure red october (ash) would be as well

TopCat
15-04-2013, 17:22
This is well lazy of me but where is it Chris? Ill go if its within an hour or 2 of Esssssexx u slaaag

Romil Davda
15-04-2013, 17:26
I've already bought my ticket for this...

There are 19 people on Facebook who have said they are attending :)

BluntyR5GTT
15-04-2013, 17:29
thats good lets just hope most of them attend

iv got 25 names down on fb for the rr day but at most 10 of them will be there

LeeR5GTT
15-04-2013, 22:46
I might be able to have a blast down, depending on our lass, she is due first week in June and the last baby came 2 weeks early :scared:

chris
28-04-2013, 22:34
Anyone intrested in this its getting closer now

BluntyR5GTT
29-04-2013, 06:08
seems a real shame that hardly anyone is interested in this, especially as it received such a high number when we had a vote on what events we would like to attend this year

TNT ANDY
29-04-2013, 06:34
Ah camping.

BBQ

beer

The smell

Noise

:smokin:

TNT ANDY
29-04-2013, 06:40
Anyone intrested in this its getting closer now

It might be that the numbers on FB may include members off here so the simply do not / cannot be arsed to post up in here. The notification system on FB is ideal when organising events etc. You can miss stuff on here if like me you're disorganised / forgetful.

I would suspect that the number of Retro Renault turbo's going this year will be up, which is a massive bonus and will hopefully open PPC's eyes a bit more as they tend not to do much with rotting french cars within their projects (last time I looked).

Slammed 66
29-04-2013, 07:53
Ah camping.

BBQ

beer

The smell

Noise

:smokin:

Is there likely to be many people camping? If so, you can count me in for that.

Really looking forward to this one :smokin:

Romil Davda
29-04-2013, 11:07
Good work done by TNT Andy for this event on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/events/calendar#!/events/296810563769671/

I will not be camping, as I will be staying in Leicester for the night but will pop over Friday evening to help set up tents! Then i'll see you all on the Saturday.

Can we get a list of who is actually attending: 21 "going" on FB and 5 "maybe".

1) Romil Davda
2) TNT Andy
3)
4)
5)

TNT ANDY
29-04-2013, 12:26
Good work done by TNT Andy for this event on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/events/calendar#!/events/296810563769671/

I will not be camping, as I will be staying in Leicester for the night but will pop over Friday evening to help set up tents! Then i'll see you all on the Saturday.

Can we get a list of who is actually attending: 21 "going" on FB and 5 "maybe".

1) Romil Davda
2) TNT Andy
3)
4)
5)

Lol, don't kid yourself fella, it's just you and me. Haha.

Slammed 66
29-04-2013, 12:58
1) Romil Davda
2) TNT Andy
3) Slammed 66 (Ross)
4) chris
5)

chris
30-04-2013, 00:21
I have spoken to kate at ppc there is only 3 cars booked onto our stand so far come on guys.

TNT ANDY
30-04-2013, 06:31
Pah - 2 more than last year :laugh:

It may be that the title just doesn't catch the attention. I know there have been a few event's that when reading the title it really don't grab my attention, therefore I don't read the post. The Pageant of power one, and the May event ones spring to mind. I'm sure they are good, it's just the title doesn't do it for me. I would never have known about to the PPC events unless I read there mag. What appealed was there real world approach to tuning. It was almost like they where writing the stuff in the back of my garage.

Built no bought approach if you will.

BluntyR5GTT
30-04-2013, 06:43
i can see what your saying andy but i really dont know how you can do anything else title wise, as its what the event is called with the date listed, its not that hard to have a quick browse of the thread to see what its all about.

truth be told everything seems to be really slow and struggling atm even the national day, hopefully it will pick up though

chris
30-04-2013, 10:30
Pah - 2 more than last year :laugh:

It may be that the title just doesn't catch the attention. I know there have been a few event's that when reading the title it really don't grab my attention, therefore I don't read the post. The Pageant of power one, and the May event ones spring to mind. I'm sure they are good, it's just the title doesn't do it for me. I would never have known about to the PPC events unless I read there mag. What appealed was there real world approach to tuning. It was almost like they where writing the stuff in the back of my garage.

Built no bought approach if you will.

I agree with you on the magazine its brilliant. And the show looks amazeing so much goin on and all sorts of cars as blunty says tho i really dont know what to do with thread title any ideas mate ?