PDA

View Full Version : wanted r5 turbo

smithyr5gt
18-03-2013, 19:16
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

hi guys. i am new to this site. and im after another r5. i know its along shot but i have a subaru impreza sport auto for sale or swap. its a nice car but its not for me. :-( it has tax and test. 77k on the clock and the history to match. two sets of alloys with tyres. (all good!) runs great i do 20 miles a day in it and it never misses a beat.

anyway i dont want anything show car related just something that works as i still need to get to work and back.

just incase it helps i am a "handyman" but not the type everyone claims to be now. i can do preety much anything within your home from fitting kitchens to painting your house inside and out. im willing to provide my labour cost for free if its called for.

i know this is a desperate add but!! i doubt meany of you have had bad dreams and sleepless nites (for about 2 years) after selling a car. and im not joking!!!

j j frost
19-03-2013, 14:57

hi guys. i am new to this site. and im after another r5. i know its along shot but i have a subaru impreza sport auto for sale or swap. its a nice car but its not for me. :-( it has tax and test. 77k on the clock and the history to match. two sets of alloys with tyres. (all good!) runs great i do 20 miles a day in it and it never misses a beat.

anyway i dont want anything show car related just something that works as i still need to get to work and back.

just incase it helps i am a "handyman" but not the type everyone claims to be now. i can do preety much anything within your home from fitting kitchens to painting your house inside and out. im willing to provide my labour cost for free if its called for.

i know this is a desperate add but!! i doubt meany of you have had bad dreams and sleepless nites (for about 2 years) after selling a car. and im not joking!!!

I know the feeling been after a r turbo 4 a yesr now and non has been up 2 scratch or ant had money 4

phase i 16 v turbo
19-03-2013, 15:41
Got 27 in stock

smithyr5gt
19-03-2013, 18:00

J j frost.. crap isn't it lol

And have u got any that u would swap for the Subaru???
That I could drove away?