PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

Russgt5
24-12-2008, 17:43
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Ive been a member for a month or so and have posted in some threads so thought i'd best say hello and introduce myself.

My names russ and i have a white ph2 5gtturbo (owned since 98),around 3 years ago the other half borrowed it to take her m8 to a wedding and filled it up at the local petrol station with some of BP's finest......... DIESEL! ......the love of my life is still here but sadly the girlfriend had to go.Just after that happened i lost my job so unfortunatley the car stood still for a couple of years until early this year when i finaly gave it to BBPT to show it some love (albeit very expensive love!).The car is now ready to be run in and i have a few little things to sort out before the M.O.T like tyres (brand new when it was on road but have perished over the time its been off it:(),new brake pads an discs,leccy passenger side window motor and a front wiper motor......then its off to the M.O.T station,get a ticket then finish running it in so hopefully u will see me at some meets this year (im itching to do some track days!). The cars specs are in my profile.
Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!:):agree: