PDA

View Full Version : Back again after 10+ years.

Nick F
04-03-2013, 00:54
First post!

Back again after a long break from tinkering with my old 5. Only problem I have these days is I now live in the US and am thinking of getting a left hooker to import here.

Big Steve - Raider
04-03-2013, 07:59
First post!

Back again after a long break from tinkering with my old 5. Only problem I have these days is I now live in the US and am thinking of getting a left hooker to import here.

Welcome back Nick, and remember, Have a Nice Day! :D :laugh:

Alex
04-03-2013, 08:52
Welcome back Nick.

I admire your dedication! I guess you could pick up a left hooker 5 on ebay.fr and have it imported from there? Could be expensive though! :D

Tony Walker
04-03-2013, 19:03
Welcome back :D

Nick F
05-03-2013, 00:12
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Welcome back Nick.

I admire your dedication! I guess you could pick up a left hooker 5 on ebay.fr and have it imported from there? Could be expensive though! :D

Yeah if I actually do it, I think it will be the most stupid thing I've ever bought. Can only imagine what a nightmare parts will be like to get. However, giving some of these yank tank things a run for their money off the lights will be worth it.

Alex
05-03-2013, 09:55
Nick, parts won't be too much of a problem. GT Turbo spares will be able to sort anything you need and also CGB. The only problem will be waiting for them to arrive.