PDA

View Full Version : mike@gt turbo spares

casper
25-02-2013, 17:03
Tried pming you Mike but you must not be getting them.I want to order decals if you have them.

Red October
25-02-2013, 17:13
Tried pming you Mike but you must not be getting them.I want to order decals if you have them.

John boy he's getting round to everyone eventually, he's been In touch with quite a number today going by the threads. He only deals with his A☆ customers first :laugh:

casper
25-02-2013, 17:33
Mike usually replies straight away.:agree:

BluntyR5GTT
25-02-2013, 17:35
i spoke to mike for you today ash, told him get in touch with you asap :agree:

Goobie
14-05-2013, 19:07
Tried buying a couple parts off your site today, took me to some strange PayPal thing then had to sign up with that, then went back and tryed again a couple of times and it now said email or password incorrect and locked me out of PayPal so gave up. :confused:

Ps, How much are new grills? You seem to have "POA" where price should be listed on a few things, is that incase you've not sold much that day so the price is double or something? :cooter: :laugh:

:cool:

BluntyR5GTT
14-05-2013, 19:12
The paypal doesnt work on the site fella. Am sure it says somewhere on there paypal not working. Best to ring him direct or drop a pm on here

phase i 16 v turbo
14-05-2013, 19:37
Yes the best way to get hold of me is by email.

POA = Price on application. I can get all the parts that say that just depends on the cost to get them into the UK.

Thanks Mike

Goobie
14-05-2013, 23:30
The paypal doesnt work on the site fella. Am sure it says somewhere on there paypal not working. Best to ring him direct or drop a pm on here

I did see that, but yet then it linked me along so put that down as maybe site not been update or something. :confused:

Yes the best way to get hold of me is by email.

POA = Price on application. I can get all the parts that say that just depends on the cost to get them into the UK.

Thanks Mike

Oh, ok, was after a full set of lights but Bob got my hard earn for reason stated above. I am however after few more odd random parts, so il email first this time dude. :agree:

So, how much is a new grill? Still didn't say :laugh: and your site states "in stock" :D

Goobie
15-05-2013, 21:07
Also, can you get hold of new windscreen washer bottle tanks? Part Number - 77 00 759 006 :confused: