PDA

View Full Version : renault turbos near pompey

bood
23-02-2013, 15:59
just thought i would chuck this out there hopefully there are others like me...

i know there is a south east meet on a wednesday once a month but for me to get home from work and get to it and home again is a mission mid week.

i was just wondering if there are and lads/ladies in the portsmouth/southampton area that fancy a one off get together just to say hi etc, sure something like the churchillan on portsdown hill or farm house in portsmoth (i have a 7 yr old that like to come to car meets but is grateful for the play area :laugh:) or somewhere suitable for a beverage or warmth could be arranged.

any interest??

westy94
23-02-2013, 19:11
:agree:

dangerous dave
23-02-2013, 19:29
My renaults still in bits after 2 years so its a bit to far to push, but I'm in the area most weekends and if I'm allowed out I could rock up...

car.crash
23-02-2013, 19:33
My renaults still in bits after 2 years so its a bit to far to push, but I'm in the area most weekends and if I'm allowed out I could rock up...

Your only allowed once you have tiled my kitchen, oh and when Zoe says so too.

dangerous dave
23-02-2013, 20:08
Your only allowed once you have tiled my kitchen, oh and when Zoe says so too.

I'll be over at some point, just say when.. You got a pikey tile cutter? The one I normally use will shatter those things into a millions pieces.

Why don't you get yourself down, you can bring your seat..

DaveMayGTT
24-02-2013, 10:44
My one will be sorn for 2 months then back on road in May. Up for a meet.

bood
24-02-2013, 10:53
sounds good chaps,

would be nice to have a few there so could do something that suits all and a few more degrees on the temp would be nice as well