PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Raider in Guyhirn

matstearn
18-02-2013, 15:23
So who has the tidy standard looking Raider is spotted this morning in Guyhirn?

Mr Raider
18-02-2013, 22:20
Could be Big Steve although not sure if his raider is still in hibernation ;)

matstearn
19-02-2013, 11:23
Hi,

I don't think it was Big Steve as I have met him before and it didn't look like him. Need to get my Ph1 back on the road and join in the fun.

Mr Raider
19-02-2013, 12:46
Yeah, know what you mean cant wait to get my raider back on the road in a couple of weeks, got good few months to get sorted for ND :)

matstearn
20-02-2013, 09:45
I just spotted the date change for ND as well so now the challenge is set. Would be nice to join in the fun at a few events this year. Ive got a Ph1 with a 16v engine in and a Clio 172 Cup but im trying to decide which one to get rid of and which one to focus the limited ££ on?!

Mr Raider
20-02-2013, 10:04
Ahh sweet, know what you mean with a few cars. Also got a 172 Cup, 5 Raider and phase 1 11 Turbo, defo dont need anymore! :laugh:

Big Steve - Raider
20-02-2013, 10:11
Could be Big Steve although not sure if his raider is still in hibernation ;)

:laugh: Not guilty this time guys :D

I'm in the same boat with too many cars!! :crap:

Kris M
20-02-2013, 10:14
Arnt we all ?! Lol

Big Steve - Raider
20-02-2013, 10:18
Arnt we all ?! Lol

Aye! It's an affliction! :rolleyes:

Penfold aka The Dealer
20-02-2013, 10:40
I just spotted the date change for ND as well so now the challenge is set. Would be nice to join in the fun at a few events this year. Ive got a Ph1 with a 16v engine in and a Clio 172 Cup but im trying to decide which one to get rid of and which one to focus the limited ££ on?!

This ph1... Not my old one by any chance?

matstearn
20-02-2013, 13:14
This ph1... Not my old one by any chance?

I believe it is your old one, well i think the shell was yours and then the guy i bought it off had his old clio engine and box put it. Tidy job i think, goes well, i used it everyday until last Nov. Undecided whether to push on with my plan to turbo it or to move it on to another loving home and do something with my clio. Or start afresh with something new. Indecisive and poor are not a good combo haha

Penfold aka The Dealer
20-02-2013, 13:17
I believe it is your old one, well i think the shell was yours and then the guy i bought it off had his old clio engine and box put it. Tidy job i think, goes well, i used it everyday until last Nov. Undecided whether to push on with my plan to turbo it or to move it on to another loving home and do something with my clio. Or start afresh with something new. Indecisive and poor are not a good combo haha

:agree: wasnt a bad looking shell really...

Turbo route is pretty expensive.... But good fun.

matstearn
20-02-2013, 13:42
Turboing is expensive as pretty much every project thread tells me but i do love the sound and feeling of a turbo, im an 80's child!. I have been thinking about getting a standard GTT and just doing the common mods to that and just using it and having some fun. I don't want to chase figures. Like i said, too many ideas and not enough action is my problem. I have seen you have done a couple of nice projects. I really like the grey 16v turbo (sorry cant think of his user name off the top of my head). It looked and went great at ND last yr. On Cliosport there is a guy called chip who has a cool 172 turbo, he seems to know his stuff.