PDA

View Full Version : Renault Turbo UK Festival (RTOC ND) 2013 - Date Change!!! Now is 6th July 2013

Pages : 1 2 [3]

paul b
04-07-2013, 21:55
IF anyone finds themselves with a failed part drop me a PM on here , or get hold of Romil who can get hold of me. I am not bringing my five therefore have a fully working five that I will take to parts to bail you lot out if needed. Its not a car I am breaking , its my car so don't take the Michael !

Ill obviously need the swapped out part back at some point ...

I am around 20mi from venue .

I will be there Sat.
,Andy,
if your that close I will happily collect your 5 on my truck if you wanted to track it...., beer tokens accepted of course, then if you don't track it we can strip there and then, LMAO

paul b
04-07-2013, 21:56
Boom just driven the cup car to Leicester, having a few beers with nick K tonight then heading up to blyton with Steve and co tmrw :) win

neeeeeed a LIKE button, ;)

Tutuur
04-07-2013, 22:01
I wish a great weekend to you all lads!

I'll see the pics and banter showing up when you guys get back :agree:

TNT ANDY
04-07-2013, 22:08
Car nearly sorted, just got to rub off the polish and she's as good as can be :)

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag110/andy_slay/null_zps115b37b3.jpg

Hmmmm hm - Fantastic, looking good Andy:agree:

Alex
04-07-2013, 22:31
I really like that. I need to get me some cup wheels :cool:

Matty......... :laugh:

Great to here the guys from over seas are making another superb effort to attend :agree:

dangerous dave
04-07-2013, 22:31
could someone bring carcrash some food so he stays clear of mine:agree:

R5MJH
04-07-2013, 22:47
could someone bring carcrash some food so he stays clear of mine:agree:

as long as theres a mr whippy around youll be fine mate:laugh:

andybond
04-07-2013, 22:48
,Andy,
if your that close I will happily collect your 5 on my truck if you wanted to track it...., beer tokens accepted of course, then if you don't track it we can strip there and then, LMAO

It's got tax and test so could bring it. Using the meg on saturdayb:)

Andy M
04-07-2013, 23:21
Looking good andy hope all is well

It's getting there Matty, last couple of weeks pi$$ing with the 5 has helped clear my mind a bit :)

Looking forward to driving the bloody thing now!

Andy M
04-07-2013, 23:31
Hmmmm hm - Fantastic, looking good Andy:agree:

She's a bit rough close up, got some war wounds! Really hope she holds together for the day and doesn't explode in a cloud of smoke. Renault paranoia never leaves you :rolleyes:

xenon
05-07-2013, 02:30
I am about to leave with the group SANGLIER !! :cool:

we joined Pascal has Calais, and direction blyton!!!!

haaaa highly this evening :beer::francais::niceone::ujack:

Mart
05-07-2013, 03:24
Don't forget the aeiP ;) :D

TNT ANDY
05-07-2013, 06:19
I am about to leave with the group SANGLIER !! :cool:

we joined Pascal has Calais, and direction blyton!!!!

haaaa highly this evening :beer::francais::niceone::ujack:

frenchies de parcours sécuritaires

:agree::agree::agree:

TNT ANDY
05-07-2013, 06:23
It's getting there Matty, last couple of weeks pi$$ing with the 5 has helped clear my mind a bit :)

Looking forward to driving the bloody thing now!

:laugh: you're not kidding, I think the best thing to do on any 5 journey is just get in and enjoy it. A bit like shagging a Vegas hooker. Bare back.:agree:

Duncan Grier
05-07-2013, 07:12
Weather looking great,

Better juggle a few jobs on the car, wfh and find camping gear etc out :rolleyes: leavig about 4ish :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Wish the boys had slept last night and I had got up at 4 :cry: at least I have got a head start on work :crap:

DG

car.crash
05-07-2013, 09:31
The venues set on a Saturday, the weather is epic so lets get down to blyton and have a laugh this weekend. You can get track time in 20 min slots should you only want to test the water and a rolling road is available with catering on site.

Come on guys lets make this one busy :beer:

DaveL485
05-07-2013, 10:38
Car loaded, off to spend a mortgage-able amount of money on fuel and then away to collect the trailer :D

Hammer
05-07-2013, 11:46
Hope you have a great Saturday. Just a bit too far for me this time...that and the fact I just don't trust 5's for long journeys, and also that I have to work some of Saturday.

Those that are coming to Santa Pod on Saturday, see you there on the RTOC stand :)

Ashy
05-07-2013, 11:55
It's less than 3 hours, cruising on the motorway, what could possibly go wrong?

RussellT
05-07-2013, 12:01
Make sure that you all bring SUN CREAM.

That P20 stuff is good put it on first thing and your fine for the day.

We want our Lobster tops to be under the bonet not walking around. :cool: :o

TNT ANDY
05-07-2013, 12:16
Make sure that you all bring SUN CREAM.

That P20 stuff is good put it on first thing and your fine for the day.

We want our Lobster tops to be under the bonet not walking around. :cool: :o

:laugh: Brilliant, you can count on Russ'

Work done, quick showe - then i'M ON ME WAY.

Hammer
05-07-2013, 12:16
It's less than 3 hours, cruising on the motorway, what could possibly go wrong?

I remember the 90's mate...spent more time at the side of the road awaiting recovery than I did ever driving my first 5!!

casper
05-07-2013, 12:28
:laugh: Brilliant, you can count on Russ'

Work done, quick showe - then i'M ON ME WAY.

Im just going to work:cry:Dont finish while ten.:cry:
See you all saturday.:)

Junglist
05-07-2013, 12:37
Decals fitted :) be leaving about 4

R5MJH
05-07-2013, 19:10
has car.crash got his tent up yet:laugh::laugh:

B18ftMOJO5
06-07-2013, 07:42
Just set off to blyton. :)

Slammed 66
06-07-2013, 19:48
Amazing day!

Was great to catch up with people and meet some new faces.

I just wish I'd been able to camp over last night as the atmosphere was second to none.

Huge thanks to everybody who made this event happen and everyone that turned up and made it what it was. :agree:

Now back to family duties until the morning when it's "Santa Pod ahoy!" :smokin:

Ross

Pigsnake
06-07-2013, 21:52
Just got back from blyton.What an awesome night and day.Cup car ran like a dream,big thanks to kris m for sorting the carb out. :agree: looking forward to pod now for another day of talking about 5's.what more could you ask for.:)

scratcher
06-07-2013, 22:18
I actually got my car cleaned and 4 waxes on it :laugh: (doing a test demo for another forum) so I'll be there :)

B18ftMOJO5
07-07-2013, 07:56
Great day yesterday. Loved it. Met some ppl and saw some awsome cars. Y favorite was the white 5 with two engines in. What a piece of engineering. ;)

wozzer
07-07-2013, 09:32
Mint day yesterday at blyton met a load of nice people of here and had a few laps on track for the first time and even tho me car went home on the aa van I'm defo not selling and got a lot of ideas of what I can do with mine now iv seen other people's 5s :) will be there next year for sure :)

Hoolio
07-07-2013, 10:29
Great feedback on the various sites from this years bash, a far cry from last year and good news.

Trevhib
07-07-2013, 10:52
Great to hear some positive stuff coming through about an RTOC ND :)

DaveL485
07-07-2013, 10:56
Great day! Apologies if I upset anyone in the Fuego but it was a bit of a handful :D

Bit of setup work to do I think after the blowing exh.man gasket is fixed.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/DaveL485/20130706_102135_zpsf6914254.jpg (http://s17.photobucket.com/user/DaveL485/media/20130706_102135_zpsf6914254.jpg.html)

andybond
07-07-2013, 12:09
Really enjoyed ND yesterday.

Got lots of positive feedback from everyone

Duncan Grier
07-07-2013, 14:35
Fantastic weekend and the weather, well it was epic :cool:

Heat management was an issue before it got mars hot on track but kept the boost at baby 10psi and survived all day :cool:

Great to get back out in the sr20det powered beastie. Brakes worked this year and traction was brilliant.

Everyone tracking were very very good with everyone respecting each others pace and abilities

Team Surridge looked after us well as per usual, cheers :agree:

Did manage to kill the Octavia tyre......driving on the grass lol. Far too many calls later got a man from Sheffield to drive with New tyre of ditch finder brand. Shame he bent the sill and damaged the alloy, muppet!!!! Got to get decent tyre Monday fitted

But meant I got Home for 9am to get my boys :)

Vibe around camp of usual dodgy banter and far to much booze lol. Always good to see so many friends and I'm done in and about to have cold beer

DG

James_Surridge G1 5 GTT
07-07-2013, 15:08
Fantastic weekend and the weather, well it was epic :cool:

Heat management was an issue before it got mars hot on track but kept the boost at baby 10psi and survived all day :cool:

Great to get back out in the sr20det powered beastie. Brakes worked this year and traction was brilliant.

Everyone tracking were very very good with everyone respecting each others pace and abilities

Team Surridge looked after us well as per usual, cheers :agree:

Did manage to kill the Octavia tyre......driving on the grass lol. Far too many calls later got a man from Sheffield to drive with New tyre of ditch finder brand. Shame he bent the sill and damaged the alloy, muppet!!!! Got to get decent tyre Monday fitted

But meant I got Home for 9am to get my boys :)

Vibe around camp of usual dodgy banter and far to much booze lol. Always good to see so many friends and I'm done in and about to have cold beer

DG

:agree::agree::beer:

andybond
07-07-2013, 19:05
I think I might have won the award for fastest black flag ? First session , 2nd lap ...

car.crash
07-07-2013, 19:22
I got one in half a lap.

andybond
07-07-2013, 19:40
I got one in half a lap.

bah, couldnt even win that award :crap:

Andy Clark
07-07-2013, 19:50
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Got to say great day at blyton, well done to all involved! all there hard work payed off, weather was excellent. Lets hope we can have many more ND's like that and keep the club alive!!!!!:);)

Nottswoody
07-07-2013, 20:20
Great feedback on the various sites from this years bash, a far cry from last year and good news.

Nothing but positives from me great day great people great weekend.. Again. Will Defoe be there next year for my 3rd year. And great to see the frenchies again.. Who said blyton was too far? Not the frenchies they were even blasting up pod. So impressed by pascals rr efi all the way for the c1j.. Thanks guys for organising even the father inlaw loved it and says he would come again.

The new Bill J
07-07-2013, 21:57
It was a last minute decision by me to go this year. I'm glad I got up at 3am on Saturday and made the trek up north - Yet another great National Day, and yet another great National Day with good weather :smokin:

Well done to all those who helped organise/run the day, and of course the members that turned up :agree: :cool:

TNT ANDY
08-07-2013, 06:56
Great day! Apologies if I upset anyone in the Fuego but it was a bit of a handful :D

Bit of setup work to do I think after the blowing exh.man gasket is fixed.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/DaveL485/20130706_102135_zpsf6914254.jpg (http://s17.photobucket.com/user/DaveL485/media/20130706_102135_zpsf6914254.jpg.html)

Not that much of a pig then? Great to hear it there Dave. I say hear because it looks fooking awful, but sounds soo good.

TNT ANDY
08-07-2013, 07:00
These days just keep getting better, I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend with any better people.

Yet again I have proven my inability to drive, even in a straight line.

Thanks again to the organisers - it was truly epic.
:)

Alex
08-07-2013, 07:50
A brilliant weekend! :cool: I really I really enjoyed it yet again this year. The weather was great, the track time excellent fun and the car performed perfectly - good old trusty!

It was great to meet some new memebers and also meet some long term members that I've somehow never met before! :D

A super turn out this year, certainly more that previous years :agree:

A huge thanks to all the committee members that helped run/organise the event and also to all club members that made the effort to attend and make the weekend so good, particularly our French/Dutch etc friends - well done! :)

Junglist
08-07-2013, 08:32
Great weekend good to meet the peeps I had chance to.
The Mrs loved it too. :)

Bigfoot
08-07-2013, 09:44
A great weekend and think I may have just recovered now, car drove there and back and with a little detour because they decided to close one of the roads on the way back which two other 5s done the same thing.

Top job to all those who organised it, and whoever asked for the awesome weather to come along that weekend thank you to them as well.

Great meeting up with all the regulars as well as getting to meet new faces over a few beers in the evening / night.

Bring on next ND and like said to get that many French / Belgium / Holland people over for the weekend nobody within England has really got a good excuse for saying its too far to travel.

Mart
08-07-2013, 10:08
Was another great ND weekend. Good to meet up with everyone again, be it the old farts or new rtoc'ers. Big :agree: to Jasper and Romain, Bruno, Fred, Pascal, Xenon & the other French guys for making the trip over :beer: :)

Hope you got the downpipe sorted on the 11t. Sorry that the mobile welder idea went south (thanks Grier... :rolleyes: ;))

The weather was stonking alright! 31c I heard being bandied around :cool:

Gutted for Eug'/Andy & his Raider, but 5 year old fuel & the 'Heath Robinson' coolant cct setup probably didn't help matters ;)

Thanks to Billy, Tom, Ricardo and Sheryl for the drive of their motors :agree: All equally fantastic cars, and easy to see/feel how the evolution of RenaultSport chassis/handling development has progressed since the GTT era.

Shame there wasn't an AGM, but thanks to the Steve, Alex (nice to meet you at last mate! :D) & the rest of the Committee for organising ND 2013 :) After the initial worries regarding (lack of) turn-out, I think those fears were put to bed by Friday evening. The track didn't look mega busy, granted, but going on the overall number of cars/people present, I reckon we had more through the gate this year than last.

Maybe the format/venue doesn't need changing (yet) after all :)

Already looking forward to next year: Sangliers, National Day, and a definite 'No bling at the Ring' return visit.

Hope to see rtoc'ers galore at all of them :agree: :)

Slammed 66
08-07-2013, 10:49
Maybe the format/venue doesn't need changing (yet) after all

:agree:

LiamR
08-07-2013, 10:57
Was another great ND weekend. Good to meet up with everyone again, be it the old farts or new rtoc'ers. Big :agree: to Jasper and Romain, Bruno, Fred, Pascal, Xenon & the other French guys for making the trip over :beer: :)

Hope you got the downpipe sorted on the 11t. Sorry that the mobile welder idea went south (thanks Grier... :rolleyes: ;))

The weather was stonking alright! 31c I heard being bandied around :cool:

Gutted for Eug'/Andy & his Raider, but 5 year old fuel & the 'Heath Robinson' coolant cct setup probably didn't help matters ;)

Thanks to Billy, Tom, Ricardo and Sheryl for the drive of their motors :agree: All equally fantastic cars, and easy to see/feel how the evolution of RenaultSport chassis/handling development has progressed since the GTT era.

Shame there wasn't an AGM, but thanks to the Steve, Alex (nice to meet you at last mate! :D) & the rest of the Committee for organising ND 2013 :) After the initial worries regarding (lack of) turn-out, I think those fears were put to bed by Friday evening. The track didn't look mega busy, granted, but going on the overall number of cars/people present, I reckon we had more through the gate this year than last.

Maybe the format/venue doesn't need changing (yet) after all :)

Already looking forward to next year: Sangliers, National Day, and a definite 'No bling at the Ring' return visit.

Hope to see rtoc'ers galore at all of them :agree: :)

Sounds like it was a great day :-) really disappointed that I couldn't make it :(

The 5 STILL not being finished and it clashing with our holiday didn't help.

Def hope I can make it next year- with a fully restored Renault 5 in tow ;)

Well done to all those involved with organising it and also to those who attended.

Duncan Grier
08-07-2013, 11:06

LOL, the welder dude was there but alas just bad location for getting the hardware :( it couldhave been done but hiring cost was £70 hence it was left

Will remember to bring a MIG & TIG next year :wasntme:

Assume it got sorted as nobody came back to me?

Even I have limits on what can be sorted 120miles from home in the sticks :coffee: seems even getting a fecking tyre for the vrs was a mission
:sad2:

DG

TNT ANDY
08-07-2013, 12:52
:( I have to apologise. I have failed as a Rep, despite my better efforts and enthusiasm, I have yet again failed to amass the ECM, big respect for Karl and Stu turning up, they really made my weekend doing that. It's a real shame as we all used to have such an amazing time.

The up side to this is that I'm getting to know other members a little better, so thanks to those who spent time talking utter rubbish with me.

Fluffy update

Found the massive boost leak in a pipe and got that sorted, and got home to find I have everybit of body kit apart from the one I need, Ross is having a look to see if he has a near side rear wheel arch but if not, it'll be over to you guys.

gtmatt
08-07-2013, 12:58
Great day and night friday Gutted couldnt stay longer ,enjoy the ride out in coupe Cars ,with big Steve with the spin out lol .Thanks to all members and commitee and big Steve one of the best nd ive been to good to meet new and old members.

Lets hope we have one next year.

Bigfoot
08-07-2013, 13:35
The up side to this is that I'm getting to know other members a little better, so thanks to those who spent time talking utter rubbish with me.

Fluffy update

Found the massive boost leak in a pipe and got that sorted, and got home to find I have everybit of body kit apart from the one I need, Ross is having a look to see if he has a near side rear wheel arch but if not, it'll be over to you guys.

You're welcome with the utter rubbish.

Glad you found the air leak in the end, where about was the leak in the end?

LeeR5GTT
08-07-2013, 13:39
Fantastic weekend start to finish, great turn out in the end, thanks to all that attended, also thanks to the French and Dutch for attending! Met lots of new people, and even the Missus didn't complain all weekend!

Had far too much ale at blyton and paid for it Sunday morning... Got half way home Sunday and decided to turn round and go to pod! Excellent turn out for the club :agree:

Romil Davda
08-07-2013, 13:47
I have not stopped smiling since Friday afternoon when I set off for Blyton.

Jokes and laughs all the way up. Camping next to Master Chef Stott was superb. Casper, cheers for the beers. Stuart Austin for the entertainment. Waller for the tunes. Dale for the jokes (but Bigfoot is a joker!), Karl for the 9, Jonathan Smith for keeping my car on track, Mike and CGB for the WICKED parts stands (rescued quite a few people), Andy M for the sealant (and advise), Big Steve for being Big Steve, ALL the committee boys (love my T-shirt)! Steve for sorting ND out and not giving up (on track too).

I keep having little flashbacks of the weekend, so apologies if I have not mentioned you have or below. Much love also goes out to:

DJ, Paul, Andy (logg) and the other Andy one, Marc and Mark, Dave (he bought his porche along but was too scared to see if it would do more than 250 on the rollers), Jaffa and the northern crew, Camp Sargent, including Duncan, Frenchies + Jesus2, Brigsy + Misses, That dude with the twin engine R5...

Tutuur
08-07-2013, 14:47
Haven't seen all the pics yet but by the sounds of it it must have been a great weekend!

Sure hope i have more luck attending next year!

dangerous dave
08-07-2013, 16:35
I had a great weekend, didn't bring anything French but looking at some of the quality cars that turned up just makes me wanna finish my gtt for next year..

I think the best line up of cars were the French guys, fecking lovely line up..:smokin:

Romil Davda
08-07-2013, 17:20
just makes me wanna finish my gtt for next year..

:laugh::wasntme::laugh: :dearme:

dangerous dave
08-07-2013, 17:23
It's ready for paint you cheeky sod, then it's a slow rebuild...

Very slow..:wasntme:

royz
08-07-2013, 18:51
same here. a big thanks to the rtoc commitie for sorting out ND.

Brigsy
08-07-2013, 21:20
Awesome weekend. Had great fun chasing st cup around blyton in the meg!

Good to see the regulars and new faces! Big thanks to kris m & Andy bond for letting me hoon there cars around the track. Big thanks for the people that made this day happen:agree:

Wallace
08-07-2013, 22:32
MASSIVE THANK YOU to all involved in making ND happen:agree:

And a big personal Thank you to Bigsteve,Alex and Romal:agree::agree::agree:

Had such a great weekend, great to meet and see some of the old timers:wasntme: and great to meet other members too:agree:

All in all, the wkend was perfect - weather, company, BBQ, booze and f**k me the car did it all in 20+ something degrees:eek::wasntme:

Roll on next year:D:D

TNT ANDY
08-07-2013, 22:39
You're welcome with the utter rubbish.

Glad you found the air leak in the end, where about was the leak in the end?

Boost pipe (oe :crap:) from turbo to intercooler - took it nice n easy on the way home and to Pod;)

Romil Davda
08-07-2013, 23:16
Boost pipe (oe :crap:) from turbo to intercooler

I had a spare too! :rolleyes:

TNT ANDY
09-07-2013, 06:36
I had a spare too! :rolleyes:

I'd already hacked a good one of yours up :rolleyes: 1 was enough. I didn't want to do another one.

Alastair
09-07-2013, 10:58
Hi all,

MASSIVE THANKS TO STEVE and the rest of the committee for sorting another great day out!

Besides a boost pipe issue in the morning the car went well so very happy, track manners were great all day apart from whoever was in the maroon Clio who nearly punted my misses off the track a few times - INCLUDING THE NOVICE SESSION :disagree: She spent the day learning the car and gaining confidence, not what was needed... Still she only span twice and the signpost only dented a few panels :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Highlights were seeing everyone and catching up with peeps - thank you to everyone for making Emma so welcome too. :agree::agree::agree: And marts cheeky banter lol.

Also managed to get MIKE PH1 16V out for a quick spin round the track when Em wasn't driving, judging by the look on your face Mike i think you enjoyed it... maybe lol :wasntme:

Hope to see you all next year or before guys!

Maybe a cadwell or Coombe trackday soon???????

Al

paul b
09-07-2013, 16:10
Big thanks to all who organised a fantastic ND this year, Blyton were the perfect host's too so a big thank you to them also.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Had a fantastic weekend and got to do plenty of laps in both the 9 and the 172, both good on track but the Clio is soooooo easy to drive with power steering and A/C for cooling down laps, ;).

Took loads of pic's, done loads of laps , used lots of fuel and drank enough stuff to sleep through anything... had a great time chatting to some old and new members alike,

Big shout out to the french and dutch guys n gals who made the epic journey too, well done one and all.

now.... need to get some work done to pay for next years event :ashamed:

Nottswoody
09-07-2013, 20:22
Did the French massive get back safe?

m1n1 (Jasper)
09-07-2013, 21:47

We all got to Calais ok, only a waterpump revision at the holiday-inn in Maidstone at about one o'clock at night. It wasn't mine this time, it was fred2 his pump wich leaked.
I had only a little fuel pump relay problem the next morning, but that was fixed quick by megabytes! In Calais we split up, I don't know if anyone had troubles after that....

Just want to say that I had a great weekend at your National day festival again!!!
Nice people with lots of humor, more than enough beer and some good BBQ's
I tried the whole package: driving at Blyton park, the dyno and doing some sprints at Santa Pod for the first time in my life.
It was great, will be there again next year!!!

By the way, we duchies have an Ardennes weekend 21 and 22 September you are all more than welcome to join! just send me a PM or so if you want to come or know more.
Google translated LINK (http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.renault-tuning.com%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D30884)
In short the ardennes weekend is Beer and BBQ on a campsite in the ardennes the 21st and the 22nd a tour throug the ardennes to the ring and have some laps there.

Greets Jasper / Jesus2

Nottswoody
09-07-2013, 22:13
Great stuff so glad you could join us.. I'm hoping to make next years trip ober the waters to see you guys.. You guys show so much passion and comittment to the 5s and all your cars were great and a credit to you..

Mr Raider
09-07-2013, 23:47
:( I have to apologise. I have failed as a Rep, despite my better efforts and enthusiasm, I have yet again failed to amass the ECM, big respect for Karl and Stu turning up, they really made my weekend doing that. It's a real shame as we all used to have such an amazing time.

Fluffy update

No worries mate, - we had a blast with ya as always, you loving the 'sex seat' :D

No need to apologise Andy, you've not failed as a rep, - look at last years epic Cambridge curry meet! also the ones round yours Senna night etc Not an easy job rounding up the ECM sheep! lol. You cant force them to go, they must have had other things going on last weekend which is understandable. Be good to sort another local get together soon, bit of tnt, cheeky bbq whatever im up for helping to sort it :cool:

TNT ANDY
10-07-2013, 09:34
No worries mate, - we had a blast with ya as always, you loving the 'sex seat' :D

No need to apologise Andy, you've not failed as a rep, - look at last years epic Cambridge curry meet! also the ones round yours Senna night etc Not an easy job rounding up the ECM sheep! lol. You cant force them to go, they must have had other things going on last weekend which is understandable. Be good to sort another local get together soon, bit of tnt, cheeky bbq whatever im up for helping to sort it :cool:

Thanks for that Karl, Let's get a bbq arranged.

Duncan Grier
10-07-2013, 10:04
Just to add further big thanks to all involved in arranging the event and taking the time out to let us all have a smooth day on track and site :agree:

Dave the fuego sounded great on track but def kept my distance in the fast bends - look twitchie to say the least :wasntme: fair play for almost taming the beast :cool:

If anyone has any hald decent clips of my ikle beast going round would appriciate it, never got time to put the racelogic box in let alone recording video lol

To confirm I was the smallest yellow one with black bonnet and engine popping out :scared::scared::scared:

Still buzzing from weekend now and making it hard to get back to work and other peoples conversions.................booooo

Lookinglike I will be doing Bedford GT circuit this monday coming :agree::agree:

DG

Megabytes
10-07-2013, 12:22

Yesssss everyones goes home without problems ;)

we want to thanks a lot every organisation guys, this week end was OOOWWSSSOOOMMMMEEEEEE !!! :laugh:

Blyton park was perfect, as usual :laugh:
But Santa Pod.... Omfg, wonderfull !!! :eek:

Really, really nice ! thanks a lot again for all !!!

Kris M
10-07-2013, 13:43
As already said what a superb weekend. Say no more!

James_Surridge G1 5 GTT
10-07-2013, 14:02
As already said what a superb weekend. Say no more!

Nottswoody
10-07-2013, 16:01
Yesssss everyones goes home without problems ;)

we want to thanks a lot every organisation guys, this week end was OOOWWSSSOOOMMMMEEEEEE !!! :laugh:

Blyton park was perfect, as usual :laugh:
But Santa Pod.... Omfg, wonderfull !!! :eek:

Really, really nice ! thanks a lot again for all !!!

Ha I take it there are no 263mph cars in France then? Special day all round..

Alastair
11-07-2013, 07:40

Megabytes
11-07-2013, 08:32
Ha I take it there are no 263mph cars in France then? Special day all round..

There is but... I have never see that in real !
And the Santa Pod spirit is.... Crazy freak :D

We loved that !

DaveL485
13-07-2013, 15:08
Dave the fuego sounded great on track but def kept my distance in the fast bends - look twitchie to say the least :wasntme: fair play for almost taming the beast :cool:

Yeah twitchy isnt the word for it....as much as being light is great I think I might ballast the back end to stabilise it a bit!

Nottswoody
13-07-2013, 22:16
Just out of interest was there no ND stickers/plaques this year?

Romil Davda
14-07-2013, 11:40
Just out of interest was there no ND stickers/plaques this year?

Regrettably we didnt do any this year Paul. It will be at the top of the list of item for 2014.

I got a spare "camping" wrist band I could send you ;)

D4WNO
19-07-2013, 11:33
Sounds like it was fantastic, wished we could have come but we were on holiday.

Well done to all involved this year :agree:

Where's all the photos? I wanna seeee :D