PDA

View Full Version : hks ssqv d/v or ????

dgdogz
21-12-2008, 18:42
alryty chaps
hows your weekend been???
anywayssssssssssss...im looking at buying a newd/v for my 5 soon as i want something that doesnt sound like a little sneeze
my friends got one of those hks ones on his glanza and it sounds great.
from what i know...which aint much there isnt much of a problem fitting any dump valve as it wont affect performance

is this right??
id like to buy one...even though they are a bit pricey

180 quid!!!

can anyone answer the above or even point me in the direction of somethin pretty meaty in the d/v sound department
thanks youuuuuu

:p

raj
21-12-2008, 18:44
alryty chaps
hows your weekend been???
anywayssssssssssss...im looking at buying a newd/v for my 5 soon as i want something that doesnt sound like a little sneeze
my friends got one of those hks ones on his glanza and it sounds great.
from what i know...which aint much there isnt much of a problem fitting any dump valve as it wont affect performance

is this right??
id like to buy one...even though they are a bit pricey

180 quid!!!

can anyone answer the above or even point me in the direction of somethin pretty meaty in the d/v sound department
thanks youuuuuu

:p

get a forge jobbie.

Adam L
21-12-2008, 18:55
In all honesty, they all sound ****. Those HKS things are a load of turd, save your money.

dgdogz
21-12-2008, 19:09
i had a forge one on the car for a day and i didnt like the sound of it

maybe ill get a diffrent forge one
hahaha

y they all **** adam???
cheers lads

Adam L
21-12-2008, 19:16
They sound crap, and aren't something you particularly need. HKS are one of those massivley over rated company's that get to charge stupid prices for their products, when all they do is put their logo on something they've bought for 1/8th of the price. It's the same with GReddy and all the other big names.