PDA

View Full Version : Rubber stopper for bonnet needed.

Numptysnumnuts
04-02-2013, 23:30
I have no idea what their official name is but they sit just on the inside of the wing in front of the curvature of the front windshield. They appear to screw in and I don't even low if I have the right ones in there to start with. One is solid rubber with a flattish head with a recessed dimple in the middle, the other is slightly round but has a spring. Is either of them correct for where they are and if so which one and does anyone have a spare one?

I would have thought the one with a spring in it would be the correct one to put the bonnet under tension on the catch but then I don't really know a great deal about these cars but always learning.

GARY GRWTURBO
05-02-2013, 10:05
I have no idea what their official name is but they sit just on the inside of the wing in front of the curvature of the front windshield. They appear to screw in and I don't even low if I have the right ones in there to start with. One is solid rubber with a flattish head with a recessed dimple in the middle, the other is slightly round but has a spring. Is either of them correct for where they are and if so which one and does anyone have a spare one?

I would have thought the one with a spring in it would be the correct one to put the bonnet under tension on the catch but then I don't really know a great deal about these cars but always learning.

pm sent mate

phase i 16 v turbo
07-02-2013, 13:59
Got loads in stock.