PDA

View Full Version : 20th April - midlands rr day @noble motorsport

BluntyR5GTT
23-01-2013, 16:19
alright everyone iv orgsanised another rolling road meet/event over on the r5 fb group and i was hoping you guys over here would be interested to join up and make it a cracking meet, alot of people who are coming are members of rtoc but there is loads that aint rtoc members and i think this could be a good way to maybe attract some new faces to the club?

as always im taking 10 deposits of £10 to secure the venue for the day and the 10 who pay will run in the first 10 on the day. we currently have 3 deposits paid with another 2 meant be sorted by the end of jan.
£10 deposits can be sent via paypal as gift to andrewblunty@hotmail.com, please attach a note stating its for r5gtt dyno day

anyway enough babble onto the more important details

the venue
Noble Motorsport
Chatsworth Business Park,
172 Chatsworth Road,
Chesterfield,
Derbyshire,
S40 2AR

http://www.noblemotorsport.co.uk

the date Saturday 20th April

prices are as follows up to 10 cars £40 a car, up to 15 £35 a car and over 15 £30 a car,you will get afr,boost,bhp,and lb/ft on every graph.

Noble have a tea coffee hot chocolate and soup machine in the reception.There are good local butty shops both up and down the road from them about 100 yards with everything you could want

Im also hoping to have this covered by pfc magazine but we might need volunteer photographer for the day, ill keep score of all vital stats etc and get a brief engine spec/predicted bhp/actual bhp and comments.

BluntyR5GTT
23-01-2013, 16:27
the current list is as follows (deposit payers in bold)

andy blunt (bluntyr5gtt)
ash findler (redoctober)
jon smith (5279)
nick wyse
jon firth (casper)
westy (w35ty)
paul woodward (nottswoody)
damian spendlove (djinuk)
barry robertson (rtoc?)
kai richards (non rtoc)
james adair (rtoc?)
paul martin (rtoc?)
alastair bentley (non rtoc)
gaz duddy (non rtoc)
sid dawn (non rtoc)

if you guys would like to edit list with your rtoc usernames by your name then please do as it would help a great deal

R5MJH
23-01-2013, 17:09
nice to see ya back blunty

BluntyR5GTT
23-01-2013, 17:14
cheers mate :agree:

Red October
23-01-2013, 18:23
Thanks for sorting this opportunity out for the club Andy, will be a good chance to get to know some more 5 nutters. I dont think you could have had picked a more central uk location either, nice to see there is club intrest already. Roll on the rollers :)

BluntyR5GTT
23-01-2013, 18:34
not a problem ash mate, that was my thinking behind it as its central to all of us, next one will be a vote as to where members want it

Mart
23-01-2013, 18:51
nice to see ya back blunty

:agree: :)

royz
23-01-2013, 18:51
hi glad to see you back. hope all is well.

Trevhib
23-01-2013, 18:53
Cool :)

BluntyR5GTT
23-01-2013, 18:55
cheers guys all is very well atm got engaged at xmas and have really kicked back in at the gym (bloody needed it). as you might of seen via fb my car is having a full restoration and to think it was only meant be both sills and a tad of welding.

BluntyR5GTT
24-01-2013, 04:33
had a thought maybe if alex was free we could get him to attend this event and bring a few membership packs with him? see if we could get some new blood signed up on the day maybe at a slightly reduced rate? i could always bring the laptop along if required so registering wouldnt be a problem

BluntyR5GTT
25-01-2013, 05:43

andy blunt (bluntyr5gtt)
ash findler (redoctober)
jon smith (5279)
nick wyse (non rtoc)
jon firth (casper)
westy (w35ty)
darryn collyer (dazz5774)
barry robertson (non rtoc?)
kai richards (non rtoc)
james adair (rtoc?)
paul martin (rtoc?)
gaz duddy (non rtoc)
sid dawn (non rtoc)

Ashy
25-01-2013, 10:36
Good venue, I organiased RR day there back in the day (2004 ish?)... R5's v's Fiat Coupe's was a good turnout! :agree:

Might see if I can get my car sorted for this one :)

Matt Cole
25-01-2013, 13:25
Good venue, I organiased RR day there back in the day (2004 ish?)... R5's v's Fiat Coupe's was a good turnout! :agree:

Think i'll get us the taxi booked for the way back marrow!!:D

Robbo
25-01-2013, 13:27

:laugh::agree:

BluntyR5GTT
25-01-2013, 14:43

brilliant ashy :) iv always wanted do a day here as i know people who have been in the past have always had good things to say about noble. hope you can make it pal, its going be touch and go if my car will be ready or not i bloody hope it is though

BluntyR5GTT
25-01-2013, 14:44

ill loan the mini bus from work (rtoc recovery service) :laugh:

Ashy
25-01-2013, 19:52

:laugh::agree:

Nob^ed's... :cooter:

Matt, i've rebuilt mine from the ground up 3 times since the last time you even lifted ur garage door :cartman:

And I've no idea how u dare Robbo, remember the "Track Car" :laugh:

BluntyR5GTT
26-01-2013, 07:02

Matt, i've rebuilt mine from the ground up 3 times since the last time you even lifted ur garage door :cartman:

haha please tell me more :laugh:

LeeR5GTT
26-01-2013, 07:41

is that the "track slag" that took 90mins to replace the headgasket at the trackday at cadwell ..only it was a liner what stu had cracked :laugh:

BluntyR5GTT
26-01-2013, 08:24

andy blunt (bluntyr5gtt)
ash findler (redoctober)
jon smith (5279)
nick wyse (non rtoc)
jon firth (casper)
westy (w35ty)
kai richards (non rtoc)
james adair (rtoc?)
paul martin (rtoc?)
gaz duddy (non rtoc)
sid dawn (sid dawn)

4 deposits in just another 6 to go, am sure jon firth mentioned paying one by end of the month?

Daz5774
26-01-2013, 12:05
Looking forward to this :) Hopefully mine will be ready for another run
If you want someone to take some photos Blunty, let me know, my mate is a photographer and I'm sure he'd enjoy coming along and helping out :)

LeeR5GTT
26-01-2013, 12:17
im rota'd to be working this day buddy but if i can get some cover il be down to watch.... dont wanna commit to a run if i cant make it :agree:

:

Robbo
27-01-2013, 13:03

i remember the track car towing u out of pod cos yours went pop

BluntyR5GTT
29-01-2013, 06:14
im rota'd to be working this day buddy but if i can get some cover il be down to watch.... dont wanna commit to a run if i cant make it :agree:

:

ok lee no probs would be good if you can make it either way:agree

BluntyR5GTT
29-01-2013, 06:14

robbo hows it going fella? are you going to be able make this event would be good have a catch up

Robbo
29-01-2013, 07:11
robbo hows it going fella? are you going to be able make this event would be good have a catch up

All good mate, good to see you back on the boards. i will try and make down, cannot promise anything tho

Ashy
29-01-2013, 13:02

Oh yeah :ashamed:

BluntyR5GTT
29-01-2013, 15:29
All good mate, good to see you back on the boards. i will try and make down, cannot promise anything tho

ok fella and nice one :), be good get a few of you guys along again

BluntyR5GTT
30-01-2013, 06:03
Looking forward to this :) Hopefully mine will be ready for another run
If you want someone to take some photos Blunty, let me know, my mate is a photographer and I'm sure he'd enjoy coming along and helping out :)

be good to see you there daz, and yes 100% if your mate doesnt mind then that would be brilliant :)

BluntyR5GTT
02-02-2013, 05:05

andy blunt (bluntyr5gtt)
ash findler (redoctober)
jon smith (thundercat)
nick wyse (non rtoc)
jon firth (casper)
westy (w35ty)
kai richards (non rtoc)
james adair (rtoc?)
paul martin (rtoc?)
gaz duddy (non rtoc)
sid dawn (sid dawn)

5 deposits in just another 5 to go, am sure westy mentioned paying one by next week as well

BluntyR5GTT
04-02-2013, 06:34
is anyone else interested in this? ideally id like to have the deposits to noble before end of march

Romil Davda
04-02-2013, 13:46
Hi Andy, I will try and attend but I won't be running on the day.

BluntyR5GTT
04-02-2013, 18:28
will be good to meet you romil, just hope we can get a few more to run on the day

Nottswoody
14-02-2013, 15:21
andy blunt (bluntyr5gtt)
ash findler (redoctober)
jon smith (thundercat)
nick wyse (non rtoc)
jon firth (casper)
westy (w35ty)
dean martin (non rtoc)
paul woodward (nottswoody) not running
damian spendlove (djinuk) not running
stuart austin (stuthc)
kai richards (non rtoc)
james adair (rtoc?)
paul martin (rtoc?)
gaz duddy (non rtoc) not running
sid dawn (sid dawn) not running

7 deposits in just another 3 to go, want try and have them all in before end of march so i can drop off at noble

AidenJ
20-02-2013, 16:54
I'd like to try and attend this as I want to run at a RWYB a few weeks after so could be handy. m I can't guarantee it yet though as |I don't know if i'll be in work or not until closer to the day :(

BluntyR5GTT
20-02-2013, 17:24
ok aiden thats cool fella keep me posted we will have no probs in getting you a few runs on the day if required

BluntyR5GTT
22-02-2013, 05:28
anymore takers on this guys still short on deposits :(

BluntyR5GTT
22-02-2013, 17:18
deposit payers in bold

[B]andy blunt (bluntyr5gtt) r5gtt
ash findler (redoctober) r5gtt
jon smith (thundercat) r5gtt
nick wyse (non rtoc) r5gtt
jon firth (casper) r5gtt
westy (w35ty) r5gtt
dean martin (non rtoc) r5gtt
stuart austin (stuthc) r5gtt
josh reeves (GT Josh) r5gtt
jonny good (non rtoc) civic type r
paul woodward (nottswoody) not running
damian spendlove (djinuk) not running
kai richards (non rtoc)
james adair (rtoc?)
paul martin (rtoc?)
gaz duddy (non rtoc) not running
sid dawn (sid dawn) not running

BluntyR5GTT
23-02-2013, 04:45
thats all deposits now in fellas big :agree: from me

could i ask for a huge favor and please inbox me your reg plates so i can hand them in with the deposits next month.

would like to hope we can get a few more to run on the day remember the more that run the cheaper it will be

BluntyR5GTT
27-02-2013, 05:41
just letting you guys know that ill be off to pay deposits and hand deposit payers list in around mid march time, im hoping my car will be ready in time but i cant see it tbh so if thats the case ill be at another rr day in my fecking van

StuHERTS
04-03-2013, 20:14
Looking forward to it, but dreading that 3 hour drive there lol
Anyone from London area travelling up on the day?

BluntyR5GTT
05-03-2013, 05:00
ay up stu you willl be fine just make sure you have a tool kit plus some spare coolant and oil ;) oh and also a spare alternator belt

bit of crap news that i 100% wont be running my car at this as it wont be anywhere near ready, im not that gutted tbh as ill still be there to meet some familiar and new faces.

BluntyR5GTT
12-03-2013, 15:08
anyone else interested in running there car at this?

Nottswoody
12-03-2013, 15:34
anyone else interested in running there car at this?

Well te engines going in this week so hopefully get the miles done before this :)

BluntyR5GTT
12-03-2013, 15:35
good man paul :agree:

BluntyR5GTT
13-03-2013, 05:58
i might see if a few of the ford lads are interested in this, as ideally id like to have more than 9-10 people running on the day

jamespoole
16-03-2013, 19:02
First post!

whats the rolling road there like. found that 3 places local to me say me cars to low and still dont know what the old girl is running bhp wise

BluntyR5GTT
23-03-2013, 08:39
you shouldnt have a problem fella they run all types on the rollers there

not long for this now guys hope your all ready or nearly ready for it, is anyone else interested in coming along and putting there car on the rollers

LYNCHSTAR
24-03-2013, 18:30
Im hopping to attend if cars sorted coming straight from work don,t think ill run though.:)

*MrB*
26-03-2013, 22:34
I'm hoping to possibly come up to this (all the way from Cornwall) to view a car!

Be good to meet a few people and chat about 5's

(I'll be the one in the corner without a Renault lol :scared:)

Nottswoody
26-03-2013, 22:47
All that way? Can't you just ask a member to pop round lol.. We don't want anyone in the corner just make your self known bud..

*MrB*
26-03-2013, 23:02
Ha, yeah I'll try and have a chat with a few peeps. Be good to see a nice collection of 5's.

I don't mind travelling to check a car out if it sounds right. Nice to have a chat with owner and check it over myself.

The car I'm talking about belongs to Nick Wyse. After pairing a wanted as on the rtoc Facebook page he commented and said he might sell it but wants to do a couple of jobs and go to the r/r day. That's fine with me as again I don't mind waiting it its the right car.

Incidentally if anyone does know a bit more about his J plate Raider then I'd love to know. He seems to have described it pretty honestly and judging by the pics I've found online it seems ok.

Anyway sorry, back on topic....

Hopefully see you there!!

AidenJ
27-03-2013, 16:26
My engines in and now I'm battling with a few electrical gremlins, I'm still hoping to get it finished in time. If it comes down to the wire can I just head along on the day and pay for a run then? If not I might just head over anyway to meet a few fellow rtoc'ers :cool:

BluntyR5GTT
27-03-2013, 18:12
of course you can aiden will be good if you can make it :)

BluntyR5GTT
31-03-2013, 10:39
not long to go now guys, are we all ready or have you still got a few bits to get finished?

should be a good day hopefully get a few more to run on the day as well

BluntyR5GTT
03-04-2013, 17:49
little heads up, we have had 3 and possibly be 4 people pull out of running on the day, so its looking as if this day might not be able go ahead unless we can find another 4 definate runners.

im going give it the rest of this week see what comes up and if no takers will have to cancel the event and let noble know asap. Obviously any deposits paid will be refunded via paypal.

BluntyR5GTT
05-04-2013, 06:06
alright everyone im doing all i can to get this day on, we could do with a couple more running on the day so any of you that are 50/50 on what your thinking of doing could you please let me know asap if you can run the car.

AidenJ
05-04-2013, 08:55
At the moment the rubber duck (Yellow 5) is a runner and I will be attending. I have got the time off work from my second job too :D

BluntyR5GTT
05-04-2013, 15:24
hi aiden will you be running the car, would be great if you can as iv just had another guy drop out who had paid deposit :(

i have just emailed noble to ask if they would still be ok with holding the day even if we only get 6-8 runners

AidenJ
05-04-2013, 15:30
Yeah I'll be running. Won't be expecting a massive power output as its pretty standard and only pushing 8psi boost atm but I've never been on a rolling road or to an RTOC event so should be fun. Are you going to be needing a deposit from me?

BluntyR5GTT
05-04-2013, 15:33
no need for deposit mate as they have already been paid, so just a case of turning up and paying on the day :)

hopefully you will enjoy the day the dyno days have been a great success in the past

BluntyR5GTT
05-04-2013, 16:45
just had this reply back from noble so were all good

Hi Andy

Thanks for the heads up, We can run 1 car or we can we run as many as you like , As long as we have a reasonably secure idea of numbers before the day .

The cost of the runs varies with the number of people.

1 car is £45.00 inc vat

Up,to 10 cars is £40.00 inc vat each

11 to 14 cars is £35.00 inc vat each

15 cars and over is £30.00 inc vat each

If you can keep me up to date i can organise our work load accordingly.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards Mike

BluntyR5GTT
08-04-2013, 16:34
is anyone else interested in running there car at this event?

Nottswoody
08-04-2013, 18:33
Who is actually going to this? Come on midlands dust the winter cobwebs off your motors :) if you haven't been before we/ I would love to meet some midlanders I'm bourd of only seeing my 5.. Iv been told there a nice white and black one local to me now.. Lets start the year as we mean to go on.. We don't bite we can all help each other on this great day lets see some club spirit. Come in guys even if its to meet like minded peeps

BluntyR5GTT
08-04-2013, 18:46
Who is actually going to this? Come on midlands dust the winter cobwebs off your motors :) if you haven't been before we/ I would love to meet some midlanders I'm bourd of only seeing my 5.. Iv been told there a nice white and black one local to me now.. Lets start the year as we mean to go on.. We don't bite we can all help each other on this great day lets see some club spirit. Come in guys even if its to meet like minded peeps

well said that man :agree:

we have had 5 people who were meant be running there cars on rollers pull out (me included) as i cant run a car that aint roadworthy lol.

but im obviously still going to be there and hopefully get to meet some new faces along with familiar ones.

jamespoole
08-04-2013, 19:25
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

am i still able to throw in a deposit and turn up on the day buddy

BluntyR5GTT
08-04-2013, 19:29
No need for deposit pal just turn up and run.

If you are defo going to do so could you please inbox me with your car reg plate and name

BluntyR5GTT
11-04-2013, 18:28
weather report is looking very promising for this guys looking like 20c :)

Nottswoody
11-04-2013, 18:58
Need to get a bleed valve for this looks like I can only get 15psi :) on the hunt

jamespoole
12-04-2013, 17:57

really looking forward to the event :)and cant wait to see what the old girl is running :yeah:

Red October
12-04-2013, 18:43
Im still coming if im well enough as ive had surgery this week, doubtfull the car will be ready in time but I believe in miracles hahaha.

BluntyR5GTT
13-04-2013, 04:15

really looking forward to the event :)and cant wait to see what the old girl is running :yeah:

good man james will be a good way to meet a few of your fellow members, what spec do you have?

Im still coming if im well enough as ive had surgery this week, doubtfull the car will be ready in time but I believe in miracles hahaha.

haha you never know fella, just come in your van like me ;)

jamespoole
13-04-2013, 18:02

i reckon shes pushing about 160 bhp but never had here rolling roaded so dont know. shes got :
high compression head
tubular down pipe
stage one hybrid turbo
iridium plugs and performanec leads
universal induction kit

turned the boost up to 15 psi today and gave her a blast to clear the cobwebs lol:burnrubber:

chris
13-04-2013, 18:10
just looked on your profile james at your car i really like it have you got a project thread or anything i know its finshed but would love to see some more pictures of it:agree:

BluntyR5GTT
13-04-2013, 18:38
just be careful with turning boost up without adjusting fuelling accordingly fella

Wallace
13-04-2013, 19:19
just looked on your profile james at your car i really like it have you got a project thread or anything i know its finshed but would love to see some more pictures of it:agree:

i'll second that:agree:

looks proper old skool kool:smokin::smokin::agree:

BluntyR5GTT
15-04-2013, 05:52
not long to go for this now people we still have spaces available for anyone wanting to run on the day, all you gotta do is inbox me with your name and reg plate and ill stick you down :)

BluntyR5GTT
15-04-2013, 05:54
andy blunt R5 GT Turbo someone can take my place on the day
ash findler R5 GT Turbo very slim chance of being ready
jon smith R5 GT Turbo
nick wyse Subaru impreza
dean martin R5 GT Turbo
stuart austin R5 GT Turbo
james poole R5 GT Turbo
paul woodward R5 GT Turbo
jon firth R5 GT Turbo possibly running

djinuk
15-04-2013, 11:02
Ill be there to show my support mate :)

Mattv6
15-04-2013, 15:05
Sorry if I've missed this on the thread but what time is this starting please? Will try to pop down to say hello.

jamespoole
15-04-2013, 18:45

will do havnt turned it up much but fitted uprated fuel pump, im hoping the rolling road will tell if shes running right buddy

jamespoole
15-04-2013, 18:47

its a pity but didnt take any pictures of her when stripping and building her. gutted really because she does look and drives nice

BluntyR5GTT
16-04-2013, 05:29
Ill be there to show my support mate :)

good stuff mate be good to have a catch up

Sorry if I've missed this on the thread but what time is this starting please? Will try to pop down to say hello.

hi matt it will start around 8.30-9.00am

will do havnt turned it up much but fitted uprated fuel pump, im hoping the rolling road will tell if shes running right buddy

the best thing i think you can buy in an afr kit from scoff (efi-parts), he does us club members a great deal on the aem kit :).

id imagine your carb would possibly need the 2nd stage enlarging at least but lets see how it goes on saturday :agree:

jamespoole
16-04-2013, 14:39

good stuff mate be good to have a catch up

hi matt it will start around 8.30-9.00am

the best thing i think you can buy in an afr kit from scoff (efi-parts), he does us club members a great deal on the aem kit :).

id imagine your carb would possibly need the 2nd stage enlarging at least but lets see how it goes on saturday :agree:

thats sounds mint mate will have to gives us more info on the afr kit sat buddy because i dont know whats been done to the carb since ive owned her thanks

Jimmy5
16-04-2013, 16:21
I will have a nip down, but corsa ain't going on rolling road!

BluntyR5GTT
16-04-2013, 16:50

thats sounds mint mate will have to gives us more info on the afr kit sat buddy because i dont know whats been done to the carb since ive owned her thanks

of course mate will have a good chat

BluntyR5GTT
16-04-2013, 16:52
I will have a nip down, but corsa ain't going on rolling road!

haha i dont blame ya, i was going stick my escort van on for a laugh:laugh:

Wallace
17-04-2013, 08:50
andy blunt R5 GT Turbo someone can take my place on the day
ash findler R5 GT Turbo very slim chance of being ready
jon smith R5 GT Turbo
nick wyse Subaru impreza
dean martin R5 GT Turbo
stuart austin R5 GT Turbo
james poole R5 GT Turbo
paul woodward R5 GT Turbo
jon firth R5 GT Turbo possibly running

As I think your aware Andy, you've got a couple of us southern fairies making the journey up now - looking forward to it mate:agree:

Obviously I've told Stu I've got good brake down cover:wasntme: so hopefully we'll see u around 8.30:agree:

Mattv6
17-04-2013, 08:53
Pub lunch afterwards? There's a nice one with big car park near me.

BluntyR5GTT
17-04-2013, 15:45
As I think your aware Andy, you've got a couple of us southern fairies making the journey up now - looking forward to it mate:agree:

Obviously I've told Stu I've got good brake down cover:wasntme: so hopefully we'll see u around 8.30:agree:

yes stu let me know yesterday, its good of you to take his place and will be good to meet you both.
breakdown cover is a must haha see you on saturday

BluntyR5GTT
17-04-2013, 15:47
Pub lunch afterwards? There's a nice one with big car park near me.

pub lunch is a great idea, unfortunately i wont be able to join you lot though as iv gotta be back in stoke for at the very latest 3pm.

you guys should defo do it though:agree:

Mattv6
18-04-2013, 09:33
Anyone heading up the a61 derby road Saturday morning? Could meet you on the way.

AidenJ
18-04-2013, 14:09
Dont forget I'm coming too!

Tonight I'm gonna finish piping the engine and putting fresh fluids in it so I should be there. I don't have breakdown cover so is anyone comin from Telford/West Midlands direction? If so wanna drop me a phone number just in case? ;)

Mine is completely standard engine wise (i think), I just want to know how many ponies it's lost over the years, go to my first rolling road and meet some RTOC'ers.

I have to be up dawns crack to get there for 0830! :bored:

BluntyR5GTT
18-04-2013, 15:51
Dont forget I'm coming too!

Tonight I'm gonna finish piping the engine and putting fresh fluids in it so I should be there. I don't have breakdown cover so is anyone comin from Telford/West Midlands direction? If so wanna drop me a phone number just in case? ;)

Mine is completely standard engine wise (i think), I just want to know how many ponies it's lost over the years, go to my first rolling road and meet some RTOC'ers.

I have to be up dawns crack to get there for 0830! :bored:

Dont worry aiden your on the list of runners. Be good to meet u pal and its great that your showing such dedication to make it.

BluntyR5GTT
18-04-2013, 17:27
updated list

aiden J R5 GT Turbo
jon smith R5 GT Turbo
nick wyse Subaru impreza
dean martin R5 GT Turbo
alex waller R5 GT Turbo
james poole R5 GT Turbo
daz collyer BMW 330M sport
jon firth R5 GT Turbo

considering we have had 5 people pull out we aint done too bad to still have 8 runners for the day.

Nottswoody
18-04-2013, 17:43
I ain't out the game yet thanks to our man mike@gtturbospares coming to the rescue.. If I get the part it will be fitted and I will run..

Thank again mike

BluntyR5GTT
18-04-2013, 17:52
good man paul never say die:agree:

Wallace
18-04-2013, 21:39
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=32749

Last post:disagree:

Will be out there till I can sort it, and if need be Stu's cars getting stripped:wasntme:

djinuk
19-04-2013, 11:11
Really sorry guys, i was only coming to watch/socialise, however i wont be able to make it.. I need to empty my council garage before 28th , and unfortunatly tomorrow is the only day im going to get chance, on a good note ill be pulling the r5 out and bringing it down home!! :D

r5turbo2
19-04-2013, 19:06
Will be coming in the 11 turbo and would like to run on the rollers if possible

Romil Davda
19-04-2013, 19:43
Convoy anyone???

BluntyR5GTT
19-04-2013, 20:38
Will be coming in the 11 turbo and would like to run on the rollers if possible

Of course thats great mate. Please inbox me with your name and reg plate

Wallace
19-04-2013, 23:24
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=32749

Last post:disagree:

Will be out there till I can sort it, and if need be Stu's cars getting stripped:wasntme:

Back in the game:D:D:D:D:agree::agree::agree:

Just a slight change of plan for us guys, we'll be there about 9-9.30am now:agree::agree:

BluntyR5GTT
20-04-2013, 04:31
Really sorry guys, i was only coming to watch/socialise, however i wont be able to make it.. I need to empty my council garage before 28th , and unfortunatly tomorrow is the only day im going to get chance, on a good note ill be pulling the r5 out and bringing it down home!! :D

thats a shame dj as its always good to have a catch up with you fella, totally understand though its hard trying find time for things atm.
good news on bringing the 5 home :D

BluntyR5GTT
20-04-2013, 04:32
Back in the game:D:D:D:D:agree::agree::agree:

Just a slight change of plan for us guys, we'll be there about 9-9.30am now:agree::agree:

good stuff :) see you there

BluntyR5GTT
20-04-2013, 04:36
good weather been given for todays event clear and sunny with temps upto 13c. perfect weather for a bit of c1j boost :burnrubber:

TNT ANDY
20-04-2013, 08:46
hope today goes well chaps and you have a good turn out. Be good to see what you all get.

Mattv6
20-04-2013, 14:04
Great to meet everyone today.

djinuk
20-04-2013, 19:33
Hope thigns went well folks, the more rtoc meets the better.

My r5 is home now, time to get **** done on it :)

Nad-5GTT
20-04-2013, 21:15
So let's have some figures then :dearme:

casper
20-04-2013, 21:48
So let's have some figures then :dearme:

Here's mine.:agree:

Nottswoody
20-04-2013, 22:03
Mine was disappointing to me.. I over tightend my actuator far too much as I was using the one off my t25 I didn't fully understand how they worked I just thought winde it in you get more boost.. I was wrong :( so the good Guys of noble said get a decent fitting actuator and chuck another 10psi through it.. Got to also put a 0.9 ac into my carb as it leaned off at 6500.. Great day great venue and great people..

135.8 bhp 138.3 lbft
Boost Crept up till 4200 revs at 1bar then struggled to make 1.1 till 6000 revs

Iv now learnt how much movement should be in a actuator :ashamed: I had it fully wound in and it took me all the power of greyskull to get it on :ashamed:

Will have this sorted ASAP..

Great day :agree:

chris
20-04-2013, 22:21
Its a shame paul but not end of world mate at least nothing went wrong you have put engine together well

Tony Walker
20-04-2013, 22:41
:D you were pleased with how it was running..... imagine another 60bph on top :D shouldnt be too difficult :agree:

Tony Walker
20-04-2013, 22:46
Anymore figures peeps? who won on the day?

Nottswoody
20-04-2013, 22:51
Oh don't get me wrong I'm happy it didn't blow up :) thundercat has sorted me another actuator already and I'm looking for a bleed valve just incase.. I was just disappointed I'd fitted it incorrectly. Easy fix and quick todo as I said to the guys I only live 40mins away from noble so we will arrange another trip up again. Was perfect weather for it too think we all got red faces.

BluntyR5GTT
20-04-2013, 22:57
Guys ill get this thread updated with graphs/vids and a good write up on monday.

Massive thanks to the people that attended and made the effort to get to noble today. Rtoc spirit was strong i think we should defo consider another day at noble.

BluntyR5GTT
20-04-2013, 22:59
On another note pauls car with witbout doubt do 200+ when he sorts his little probs.

Tony Walker
20-04-2013, 23:00
On another note pauls car with witbout doubt do 200+ when he sorts his little probs.

:agree:

Nad-5GTT
20-04-2013, 23:19
Well done to all that put there car on the rollers:) sounded like a good day

Brigsy
20-04-2013, 23:31
Mine was disappointing to me.. I over tightend my actuator far too much as I was using the one off my t25 I didn't fully understand how they worked I just thought winde it in you get more boost.. I was wrong :( so the good Guys of noble said get a decent fitting actuator and chuck another 10psi through it.. Got to also put a 0.9 ac into my carb as it leaned off at 6500.. Great day great venue and great people..

135.8 bhp 138.3 lbft
Boost Crept up till 4200 revs at 1bar then struggled to make 1.1 till 6000 revs

Iv now learnt how much movement should be in a actuator :ashamed: I had it fully wound in and it took me all the power of greyskull to get it on :ashamed:

Will have this sorted ASAP..

Great day :agree:

As far as preload goes, i have had 15-20mm of preload with a -34 and never ever had any problems...the problem with too much preload is usually gate not opening enough and boost creep... So unless your actuator bracket is flimsy as more preload isnt a problem?

BluntyR5GTT
21-04-2013, 05:55
Anymore figures peeps? who won on the day?

r5 wise jon firth won the day with 177bhp running a t25/t2

Nottswoody
21-04-2013, 08:49

And what a nice tungy it is to its a credit to him very well set up :agree:

casper
21-04-2013, 08:56
Thanks Paul.Wont be long mate,couple of small tweaks and you will be where you want to be.I too think your going to easy see 200hp out of your set up.:agree:

BluntyR5GTT
21-04-2013, 09:44
i think all the cars that were there were a credit to there owners :agree: it was nice to see a group of them together and everyone having a good old chin wag etc which is what these things are all about.

im in process of uploading vids/pics onto photobucket but its taking ages, also gavin from noble has said he is going to email me all the graph files over so ill be able to upload the, as well.

Wallace
21-04-2013, 10:34
MASSIVE THANKS TO ANDY for sorting out the day:agree::agree::agree:

And also to peps that made it there:agree: real good to put faces to names and names to user names:laugh::wasntme:

Was a blinding day, loved seeing so many motors:cool:

Was chuffed to bits that my car made it there and back without problems:wasntme: and I'm please that I know what I need to do to get the car in better state of tune, bring on national day so I can get it back on the rollers and get a better idea of what power it's producing:cool:

James5
21-04-2013, 10:56
MASSIVE THANKS TO ANDY for sorting out the day:agree::agree::agree:

And also to peps that made it there:agree: real good to put faces to names and names to user names:laugh::wasntme:

Was a blinding day, loved seeing so many motors:cool:

Was chuffed to bits that my car made it there and back without problems:wasntme: and I'm please that I know what I need to do to get the car in better state of tune, bring on national day so I can get it back on the rollers and get a better idea of what power it's producing:cool:

Wallace i have a copy of the printout for your car when we did track n road rolling road in essex when Dunc owned it did pretty well back then for standard setup

Wallace
21-04-2013, 11:13
I wonder if we've got the same graph James because I've got an old one too, made 136bhp iirc

But since then its obviously been stripped and had me messing with it:scratch::wasntme: and there's an extra 1psi of boost:laugh:

Don't suppose you know, or have any info on the turbo?

According to the original ad through bob it's a T2 hybrid?:scratch:

Tony Walker
21-04-2013, 14:23

:) well done Jon. What else was there? and figures?

LeeR5GTT
21-04-2013, 15:41
just been perving on the pics on the fb page... who is the lucky owner of the red 5 on turbines? :crush:

James5
21-04-2013, 16:04
just been perving on the pics on the fb page... who is the lucky owner of the red 5 on turbines? :crush:

That will be WALLACE

Nottswoody
21-04-2013, 16:49

That would be Wallace and I was thinking of eating my dinner off it as its that clean :)

casper
21-04-2013, 17:26
That will be WALLACE

Lovely car and seamed a really good lad so:agree:

Wallace
21-04-2013, 19:31
Yeeeeeeap it's mine:)

I do tend to clean it alot:wasntme::wasntme: Cheers for the positive comments:agree:

Still work to be done but just enjoying it for the summer then once it's tucked away for winter I'll be minting it up some more:D

jamespoole
21-04-2013, 20:19

Guys ill get this thread updated with graphs/vids and a good write up on monday.

Massive thanks to the people that attended and made the effort to get to noble today. Rtoc spirit was strong i think we should defo consider another day at noble.

awesome day, had such alaugh with the lads and nobel were mint with layed back attitude. count me in for the next one buddy :)

jamespoole
21-04-2013, 20:23

i think all the cars that were there were a credit to there owners :agree: it was nice to see a group of them together and everyone having a good old chin wag etc which is what these things are all about.

im in process of uploading vids/pics onto photobucket but its taking ages, also gavin from noble has said he is going to email me all the graph files over so ill be able to upload the, as well.

big thanks to you blunty for organising a mint day and all the effort you put into the event day. been looking at the show in june if your struggling for numbers for the show stand count us in for the saturday buddy because im working sunday cheers fella

BluntyR5GTT
22-04-2013, 06:33
:) well done Jon. What else was there? and figures?

i should be receiving the graphs off noble today so ill upload them all to the thread so you can have a look.

i left my laptop on uploading all the vids etc yesterday, but something must of gone wrong as it only did 1 and 5 pics, so im trying get them done today

BluntyR5GTT
22-04-2013, 06:34
Yeeeeeeap it's mine:)

I do tend to clean it alot:wasntme::wasntme: Cheers for the positive comments:agree:

Still work to be done but just enjoying it for the summer then once it's tucked away for winter I'll be minting it up some more:D

have to agree it is one stunning 5 defo one of the nicest iv seen, and am sure the fuelling can be sorted very easily

BluntyR5GTT
22-04-2013, 06:37

big thanks to you blunty for organising a mint day and all the effort you put into the event day. been looking at the show in june if your struggling for numbers for the show stand count us in for the saturday buddy because im working sunday cheers fella

no probs fella its good to know that you all enjoyed it :agree:

i wish we could have a stand at cpop but there ruling is if we have a stand with 5 cars for sat then we also need 5 cars to fill it on sunday.
but were having a bit of an rtoc get together on the sat night so come and join us for that

jamespoole
22-04-2013, 11:12
no probs fella its good to know that you all enjoyed it :agree:

i wish we could have a stand at cpop but there ruling is if we have a stand with 5 cars for sat then we also need 5 cars to fill it on sunday.
but were having a bit of an rtoc get together on the sat night so come and join us for that

sounds great buddy and count me in. gutted about the stand situation be nice to show of our hard work but at least we got national day coming up :)

BluntyR5GTT
22-04-2013, 12:20
couldnt agree more pal would of been nice get a stand to help promote the club

BluntyR5GTT
22-04-2013, 12:30
right fellas iv got a few pics here, still waiting on receiving the graph files from noble and vids are taking an age to upload so they will be on once done

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/430409_628739750474404_1124626004_n_zpsa371f03c.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/430409_628739750474404_1124626004_n_zpsa371f03c.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/430352_628740083807704_1370399202_n_zps1f74a420.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/430352_628740083807704_1370399202_n_zps1f74a420.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/420762_628565747158471_732124896_n_zpsd029b509.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/420762_628565747158471_732124896_n_zpsd029b509.jpg .html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/417878_628565583825154_2112156728_n_zps112d5616.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/417878_628565583825154_2112156728_n_zps112d5616.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/407091_628740140474365_1141120176_n_zpscdc76cde.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/407091_628740140474365_1141120176_n_zpscdc76cde.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/400711_628565720491807_1559797944_n_zps3910ab22.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/400711_628565720491807_1559797944_n_zps3910ab22.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/399889_628739500474429_1647772756_n_zpsd72bb791.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/399889_628739500474429_1647772756_n_zpsd72bb791.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/399882_628565660491813_1699463131_n_zps043a2b97.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/399882_628565660491813_1699463131_n_zps043a2b97.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/399822_628739530474426_319320810_n_zps3313be1b.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/399822_628739530474426_319320810_n_zps3313be1b.jpg .html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/378641_628739787141067_688854407_n_zpsb7d0a912.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/378641_628739787141067_688854407_n_zpsb7d0a912.jpg .html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/375933_628739690474410_667494681_n_zpse5a868ac.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/375933_628739690474410_667494681_n_zpse5a868ac.jpg .html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/318862_628740053807707_1547538610_n_zps3e4700b2.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/318862_628740053807707_1547538610_n_zps3e4700b2.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/318813_628739363807776_747237046_n_zps9c57f4ae.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/318813_628739363807776_747237046_n_zps9c57f4ae.jpg .html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/295854_628739967141049_1592125995_n_zpsf0990a1a.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/295854_628739967141049_1592125995_n_zpsf0990a1a.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/164928_628740030474376_92444752_n_zps74f4e0b9.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/164928_628740030474376_92444752_n_zps74f4e0b9.jpg. html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/58817_628739820474397_785420267_n_zpsdad63834.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/58817_628739820474397_785420267_n_zpsdad63834.jpg. html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/58163_628739863807726_1313728761_n_zps77800891.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/58163_628739863807726_1313728761_n_zps77800891.jpg .html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/58142_628565613825151_445461677_n_zps007967ce.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/58142_628565613825151_445461677_n_zps007967ce.jpg. html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/30542_628739733807739_108838847_n_zpsa69669fc.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/30542_628739733807739_108838847_n_zpsa69669fc.jpg. html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/15103_628739380474441_918709327_n_zpsad3f45b7.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/15103_628739380474441_918709327_n_zpsad3f45b7.jpg. html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/3644_628739890474390_1950017909_n_zps622b35b3.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/3644_628739890474390_1950017909_n_zps622b35b3.jpg. html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/922726_628739583807754_1450706671_n_zpsbbbf0e59.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/922726_628739583807754_1450706671_n_zpsbbbf0e59.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/901486_628565520491827_2037949465_o_zpse161d17a.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/901486_628565520491827_2037949465_o_zpse161d17a.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/563711_628565907158455_992468861_n_zps9e91562d.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/563711_628565907158455_992468861_n_zps9e91562d.jpg .html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/562434_628565523825160_1859603661_n_zpsec9df11b.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/562434_628565523825160_1859603661_n_zpsec9df11b.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/558095_628565727158473_1060532749_n_zpscbc5c93d.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/558095_628565727158473_1060532749_n_zpscbc5c93d.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/551272_628739463807766_1621791908_n_zpsb971a34f.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/551272_628739463807766_1621791908_n_zpsb971a34f.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/547641_628565503825162_1311860902_n_zpsbce0deed.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/547641_628565503825162_1311860902_n_zpsbce0deed.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/540649_628565887158457_349527331_n_zps0c9e7ed4.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/540649_628565887158457_349527331_n_zps0c9e7ed4.jpg .html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/532117_628739357141110_2024582981_n_zps1d6075d5.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/532117_628739357141110_2024582981_n_zps1d6075d5.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/532078_628739420474437_1307199935_n_zps46c941ac.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/532078_628739420474437_1307199935_n_zps46c941ac.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/525383_628565793825133_660799756_n_zpsdc0e0400.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/525383_628565793825133_660799756_n_zpsdc0e0400.jpg .html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/524855_628565850491794_1816778817_n_zps185bfb53.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/524855_628565850491794_1816778817_n_zps185bfb53.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/524854_628565843825128_1490739345_n_zps1c71431a.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/524854_628565843825128_1490739345_n_zps1c71431a.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/431846_628565950491784_1073530081_n_zps76e1fe24.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/431846_628565950491784_1073530081_n_zps76e1fe24.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/430570_628565603825152_1953095065_n_zpse6d68d03.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/430570_628565603825152_1953095065_n_zpse6d68d03.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/20130420_093500_zps7191e474.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/20130420_093500_zps7191e474.jpg.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/20130420_092025_zps51d68f93.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/20130420_092025_zps51d68f93.jpg.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/20130420_092016_zps28880e4d.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/20130420_092016_zps28880e4d.jpg.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/20130420_092007_zps7f9c7700.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/20130420_092007_zps7f9c7700.jpg.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/20130420_091927_zpsb4dfa765.jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/20130420_091927_zpsb4dfa765.jpg.html)

casper
22-04-2013, 13:47
That photo with the two Chavs behind Paul's car is quality.:D

BluntyR5GTT
22-04-2013, 13:53
haha it is a great shot:laugh:

i think that guys username is evogill, seemed a really decent fella though, think he was in the market for another r5 if memory serves me right??

BluntyR5GTT
22-04-2013, 14:36
few more pics from the day thanks to jamespoole

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/12453_10200373195106722_1490095781_n_zps893c1e7d.j pg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/12453_10200373195106722_1490095781_n_zps893c1e7d.j pg.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/933983_10200373194826715_692744486_n_zps6a2d40a4.j pg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/933983_10200373194826715_692744486_n_zps6a2d40a4.j pg.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/936204_10200373194226700_727867410_n_zpse762e042.j pg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/936204_10200373194226700_727867410_n_zpse762e042.j pg.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/44363_10200373195866741_821813880_n_zps388098aa.jp g (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/44363_10200373195866741_821813880_n_zps388098aa.jp g.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/935228_10200373195586734_236503698_n_zps9d38711c.j pg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/935228_10200373195586734_236503698_n_zps9d38711c.j pg.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/552811_10200373194586709_703714756_n_zps600e0acd.j pg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/552811_10200373194586709_703714756_n_zps600e0acd.j pg.html)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/892714_10200282337115696_1780514658_o_zpsb6f05c09. jpg (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/892714_10200282337115696_1780514658_o_zpsb6f05c09. jpg.html)

Nottswoody
22-04-2013, 16:10
Cracking people cracking weather and cracking venue.. Great day and I got a tan too :ashamed:

BluntyR5GTT
22-04-2013, 16:22
Cracking people cracking weather and cracking venue.. Great day and I got a tan too :ashamed:

perfectly summed up paul

Nottswoody
22-04-2013, 18:02
perfectly summed up paul

The other thing I liked was the equal enthusiasm for the Renault turbos.. Quality!!

BluntyR5GTT
22-04-2013, 18:07
very true and i actually think the guys at noble loved seeing them there

Nottswoody
22-04-2013, 18:27
Like he sai we were 2% of what's on the roa at the min lol scary really

Mattv6
22-04-2013, 20:23
Awesome morning and really looking forward to the national day.

BluntyR5GTT
22-04-2013, 20:47
was really good to meet you matt, your car is one of the best examples iv seen thats for sure

Mattv6
22-04-2013, 21:07
Cheers Blunty - try my best :)
Few pics I took on Saturday.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/mattwillett/upload1-6_zps32c1cde8.jpg (http://s177.photobucket.com/user/mattwillett/media/upload1-6_zps32c1cde8.jpg.html)

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/mattwillett/upload2-7_zps00d1f3ef.jpg (http://s177.photobucket.com/user/mattwillett/media/upload2-7_zps00d1f3ef.jpg.html)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/mattwillett/upload3-8_zps2d6c1eee.jpg (http://s177.photobucket.com/user/mattwillett/media/upload3-8_zps2d6c1eee.jpg.html)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/mattwillett/upload4-8_zps2bab3227.jpg (http://s177.photobucket.com/user/mattwillett/media/upload4-8_zps2bab3227.jpg.html)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/mattwillett/upload5-5_zpsb23977d1.jpg (http://s177.photobucket.com/user/mattwillett/media/upload5-5_zpsb23977d1.jpg.html)

James5
22-04-2013, 21:28
Cheers Blunty - try my best :)
Few pics I took on Saturday.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/mattwillett/upload1-6_zps32c1cde8.jpg (http://s177.photobucket.com/user/mattwillett/media/upload1-6_zps32c1cde8.jpg.html)

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/mattwillett/upload2-7_zps00d1f3ef.jpg (http://s177.photobucket.com/user/mattwillett/media/upload2-7_zps00d1f3ef.jpg.html)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/mattwillett/upload3-8_zps2d6c1eee.jpg (http://s177.photobucket.com/user/mattwillett/media/upload3-8_zps2d6c1eee.jpg.html)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/mattwillett/upload4-8_zps2bab3227.jpg (http://s177.photobucket.com/user/mattwillett/media/upload4-8_zps2bab3227.jpg.html)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/mattwillett/upload5-5_zpsb23977d1.jpg (http://s177.photobucket.com/user/mattwillett/media/upload5-5_zpsb23977d1.jpg.html)

Love the fact you see some nice mint 5's then you see Romil's 5 :laugh: Love the way Romil pops up everywhere true RTOC spirit:agree:

SCHWARTZ
22-04-2013, 21:43
Romil's 5 looks like its gona kill something:wasntme:

James5
22-04-2013, 21:56
Romil's 5 looks like its gona kill something:wasntme:

:agree: does look pretty agressive

BluntyR5GTT
24-04-2013, 15:53
i have now got all graphs from noble, i also have 5 vids uploaded just another 2-3 to go.

i will get them uploaded asap

BabybluGTT
24-04-2013, 16:06
The cars look awesome boys nice one :cool:

BluntyR5GTT
24-04-2013, 16:21
james poole graph and vid
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/jamesp_zpsbd5781d9.png (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/jamesp_zpsbd5781d9.png.html)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/th_003_zps61be149c.jpg (http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/003_zps61be149c.mp4)

jonathan smith graph and vid
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/jons_zps136a0627.png (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/jons_zps136a0627.png.html)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/th_005_zps79f459e8.jpg (http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/005_zps79f459e8.mp4)

keir weardon graph/vid
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/keir_zps156e5a52.png (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/keir_zps156e5a52.png.html)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/th_004_zps283ebfd8.jpg (http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/004_zps283ebfd8.mp4)

BluntyR5GTT
24-04-2013, 16:23
jon firth graph/vid
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/jon_zps074b3566.png (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/jon_zps074b3566.png.html)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/th_001_zpsdc02f1ad.jpg (http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/001_zpsdc02f1ad.mp4)

BluntyR5GTT
24-04-2013, 16:25
paul woodward graph/vid
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/paul_zps18e7a965.png (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/paul_zps18e7a965.png.html)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/th_002_zps027f848a.jpg (http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/002_zps027f848a.mp4)

Nottswoody
24-04-2013, 18:47
paul woodward graph/vid
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/paul_zps18e7a965.png (http://s428.photobucket.com/user/bluntyn40/media/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/paul_zps18e7a965.png.html)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/th_002_zps027f848a.jpg (http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/bluntyn40/rtoc-r5gtt%20ownwers%20rr%20day%202013/002_zps027f848a.mp4)

Come on rtoc let's here you views its well known I'm disappointed in this.. Is the scoff around? All suggestions welcome It has a t28 ep cam timed up at 112degrees.. When I got home I found to knackerd jubalee clips were loose.. I know I need to look over my boost pipes but no time available at the minute.. These graphs mean nothing to me :scratch: any tips I hopefully will get time to go over the car Sunday.. Three very nice member have offers me a bleed valve and an actuator and a 0.9 ac to get the fuelling right.. :coffee:

GTphil
24-04-2013, 18:50
What boost were you running for the run?

Nottswoody
24-04-2013, 18:53
When I left home 1.3 but by the time I got there the run went from 0.9 to 1.1 and noble said it was creeping boost (I guess that was the loose jubalee) fuelling went lean at 6500

GTphil
24-04-2013, 18:57
Is that measured at the carb top or the a.e.i line?

You will need either an adjustable or rising rate fpr to stop the leaning off high up the revs and a decent fuel pump.

Nottswoody
24-04-2013, 19:01
Carb top bud

GTphil
24-04-2013, 19:10
That is about right then for that sort of boost, actually quite decent, what ever the boost is at the carb top you can take roughly 3psi off and that's what the engine is actually seeing.

Get the boost leaks sorted for definate, bad news for the turbo, make sure all the vac pipes are either clipped or cable tied and use good quality clips on the boost hoses.

Adjustable fpr, -34/32 actuator a steth and give it some more boost something like 1.5 bar at the carb top, 22psi will be what the engine actually see's.

I rekon it will make some decent power then that's for sure;)

GTphil
24-04-2013, 19:12
Sorry i meant 1.3/4 bar:wasntme:

GTphil
24-04-2013, 19:17
also, if you had some big boost leaks it's likely the turbo was working way to hard even for the small amount of boost the carbtop actually was seeing.

Much better off measuring the boost from the aei line also;)