PDA

View Full Version : anyone interested

j4ck-dw
17-01-2013, 14:45
Basicaly ive got a renault 5 project, i expected it to take a year or so to finish , but now ive got to move to germany my job forces me to. Now im stuck with a half finshed five that i cant take over. Would anybody be interested to build my car for me get it running, mot'd etc.... Obviously i would pay them and pay for parts and then i could just collect it in summer a flight back to englend then hopfully drive it back to germany or any advice how i would get it to germany with all the parts.

any advice appreciated thanks jack

dangerous dave
17-01-2013, 17:43
id try haz, he might be able to sort out a range of works and have the space to store it for a while..

B18ftMOJO5
17-01-2013, 17:46
id try haz, he might be able to sort out a range of works and have the space to store it for a while..
Took the words right out of my mouth....lol Haz is the man, im picking mine up next week from him..

B18ftMOJO5
20-01-2013, 09:01
Basicaly ive got a renault 5 project, i expected it to take a year or so to finish , but now ive got to move to germany my job forces me to. Now im stuck with a half finshed five that i cant take over. Would anybody be interested to build my car for me get it running, mot'd etc.... Obviously i would pay them and pay for parts and then i could just collect it in summer a flight back to englend then hopfully drive it back to germany or any advice how i would get it to germany with all the parts.

any advice appreciated thanks jack
I suppose if you had a A frame u could tow it. Lol

Penfold aka The Dealer
20-01-2013, 09:04
Matt@codered is also worth chatting to... As is Mike@gtturbo spares

Sparkie
20-01-2013, 22:47
i'll throw my name into the hat, provided Haz and co don't wanna do it. :agree:

Haz
20-01-2013, 23:36
thanks for the referal but i'm almost booked up until may, only a small unit these days so one in, one out and got a few bits of my own to sort so would have to be outside storage too which i know most dont want.

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
21-01-2013, 10:13
Oops, only just seen this.:ashamed:
I don't mind taking it on for you, but you're miles away from me!!