PDA

View Full Version : usa parts /drag car parts

gtmatt
16-01-2013, 03:44
Hi team just in usa in.florida and i visited a tuner here picked up some aem bits .he will post to uk and support any uk drag guys for tuning and support.

Visit his facebook.page induction performance.

He works on supras civics etc and wow the motors in there 1000bhp big boost. Give him a shout he said he can bypass inport tax.

Scoff
16-01-2013, 11:14
"he can bypass inport tax."

Just like the USA aem retailers on ebay, great news for UK aem dealers :laugh: :cry:

andybond
16-01-2013, 14:02
He might be able to bypass the goods - by marking as "used" or sample.

HMRC are starting to really tighten up on this - you will be liable for the VAT ( 20% ) and import duty ( 10% ) plus any handling fees if yours do get stopped ..

Not trying to be a party pooper , just be aware folks.

gtmatt
17-01-2013, 07:48
since the seen of drag racing is nt to standard as usa.the tuner is also there for advice nd help and parts you can not get over in uk.

If you need anything then thought it would be good to mention him

Scoff
17-01-2013, 11:56
USA traders killing off tax paying UK sellers is a problem at the moment matt, so it made me grin to read, and cry a little too :laugh: USA traders are always handy though, I know what you ment really :)

Tutuur
17-01-2013, 12:43
can't blame them though. i can get a tial mvs wastegate there for 200 euro's where i would pay 300 the least in NL. whe're just beiing milked by taxes :rolleyes:

as i need 2 of them i would get one for free there....