PDA

View Full Version : Hi new to site

mk2LagunaOC
09-01-2013, 16:12
First post!

Hi there I know I'm not a full member yet but I just wanted to say Hello to everyone I am the adminstrator of my website which is http://www.mk2lagunaoc.com I hope you don't mind me put the link of my website on here as I'm really struggling to get members I'm surprised really as it's been running for roughly 6 months now and only have 31 registered members (says 33 but not including myself). I have noticed in your car section you have missed out the Laguna 2 which also had 2 Turbo version one with 165bhp and the other with 205bhp both 2.0 if you wanted to add that section. I own a mk2 Laguna phase 2 Turbo Diesel 150 don't know if that will count as a Turbo in your listing though.
Here's link to see my car http://mk2lagunaoc.forumotion.co.uk/t18-my-blue-laguna-20-dci-150-dynamique-navigation . If there is anything wrong please tell me in private message. I will advertise your website on mine ;)

Slammed 66
09-01-2013, 19:28
Hi :)

My mums got a 54 plate 2.2dci 150 and its a cracking car. Great on fuel too!

Hope you get your membership numbers up.

Ross

Tony Walker
09-01-2013, 20:54
Hey, you should join up... plenty or renault knowledge on here :D
i used to have a laguna 2 but just the 1.6...... great car loved the rediculously light composite wheels.
Great comfortable drive :agree:

mk2LagunaOC
09-01-2013, 21:16
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Yes I might do in a few days when I get paid bit low on funds atm thanks for the comments guys. Anyways if you own a mk2 Laguna or someone you know who owns one please tell them about the website and also there is gonna be a meet for mk2 Laguna owners at Ludlow on the 17th March 2013 which is a Sunday if anybody wants to go click for more details http://mk2lagunaoc.forumotion.co.uk/t172-anybody-up-for-meet-at-ludlow-17th-march-2013

Matt Cole
10-01-2013, 13:03
I have the laguna 2B 2.0 dci 150. Great car and been spot on. Unfortunately used as a family car so has all the signs of kids and neglect by the Mrs!:mad:

IMO the Laguna 2 (pre face lift) is utter dog, with reliability problems, electrical issues, crap dashboard(lifted from the laguna 1B) dreadfull engines (underpowered 1.6 petrol, crap 1.9dci eating its own turbo) and the replacement 2.2 which cuppled with the chocolate internals of the PK gearbox just about finished it off as a model!

This version is dirt cheap to buy as you can imagine. The enf of the line 2B and the laguna 3 are pretty decent as Renault invested a stack of R&D to pull the model out the ****.:crap:

Matt Cole
10-01-2013, 13:08
Just to add, if your looking for a laguna, try and get one with trhe NDO gearbox. Much stronger.:agree:

chris
10-01-2013, 13:22
Is there any heavely modified lagunas in your club. Your meet in ludlow is only down the road from me i live in shrewsbury

mk2LagunaOC
10-01-2013, 16:16
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

It doesn't matter what condition and how heavily modified your Laguna 2 is you are still welcome to join the website and also come to the meet Matt C Ringworm Tuning and also Chris you are more than welcome to join the meet thanks for the comments guys ;)
In 6 and a half years of driving I have owned 1 Citroen, 5 Vauxhalls and two Laguna 2's, one being a phase 1 2.0 Turbo Dynamique Techno 53-reg in Black (haven't got anymore due to being hit twice and written off loved this car and still miss it to this day) and the current one I got at the moment Laguna 2 phase 2 2.0 dCi 150 07-reg which I really like especially the price I bought it for as well :)

clee
10-01-2013, 16:57
I have a 02 plate V6 24v estate that I took in PX for an engine conversion on a gta :cool:
It's my daily/kid shifter/mobile repair wagon .Not that economical but plenty poke :laugh:
I'll have a nose and register :agree:

Matt Cole
11-01-2013, 13:09
I'll get joined up matey. Was thinking of retiring it from family service next year and get it mapped and tidy up. Bloody thing is really rapid for a barge!:)