PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again.........

red21
17-12-2008, 23:03
First post!

Hello everyone,
After a 2-year gap I decided to re-enlist on the forum with the possibility of becoming a full member again?
For those who remember me I still have the 21t racer (currently up for sale) but the way things are going (So called credit crunch) it could be with me for a while longer.
Another reason I have signed back up is that a red ex R5GT cup car was recently sold by some one I know and may have been brought by someone on here???
The last time I saw it was at the Renault celebration race at Thruxton with the number 88 & Olympian stickers on the sides, If its is now owned by someone on here can they send a PM or email please?

Back to the membership, no doubt things have changed since last time I was a member soothe question is What do I get for my money now?

Rich

tonesGTT
18-12-2008, 13:00
JimGTT bought it and it has since been sold onto KrisM and the holy one - Jesus.

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=317&pictureid=2692

JimGTT
18-12-2008, 15:44
First post!

Hello everyone,
After a 2-year gap I decided to re-enlist on the forum with the possibility of becoming a full member again?
For those who remember me I still have the 21t racer (currently up for sale) but the way things are going (So called credit crunch) it could be with me for a while longer.
Another reason I have signed back up is that a red ex R5GT cup car was recently sold by some one I know and may have been brought by someone on here???
The last time I saw it was at the Renault celebration race at Thruxton with the number 88 & Olympian stickers on the sides, If its is now owned by someone on here can they send a PM or email please?

Back to the membership, no doubt things have changed since last time I was a member soothe question is What do I get for my money now?

Rich

Hi Rich
I bought the cup car off Peter Quinn (Nice guy) but sadly after buying it and getting it running i didnt really do much else to it.
So after a fair few months i decided to sell it, If you want any info on it send me a pm
Cheers Jim

dangerous dave
18-12-2008, 16:43
JimGTT bought it and it has since been sold onto KrisM and the holy one - Jesus.

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=317&pictureid=2692

i hear it a known as John 10:-29 now..

29. What my Father has given me is greater than all else, and no one can snatch it out of the Father’s hand.

:scared:

red21
18-12-2008, 22:18
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi Rich
I bought the cup car off Peter Quinn (Nice guy) but sadly after buying it and getting it running i didnt really do much else to it.
So after a fair few months i decided to sell it, If you want any info on it send me a pm
Cheers Jim

Hi Jim
Thanks for the reply and it's nice to hear that it is up & running as such, but now I know I have to contact KrisM I can ask him "Does he want the Cylinder head back" :confused:
Or if any one speaks to him before I do can you point him this direction
Many thanks
Rich

ps; can not view pictures as not a full member yet?