PDA

View Full Version : 6 paddle clutch, cover plate and bearing 215mm

TNT ANDY
12-12-2012, 06:47
As above, got a 215mm 6 paddle helix clutch set up bought 2nd hand in error. It has had minimal use and in good order, would suit 172 /182 setup.

£190 + postage. What I paid for it.

Any questions PM me

markey b
12-12-2012, 17:49
As above, got a 215mm 6 paddle helix clutch set up bought 2nd hand in error. It has had minimal use and in good order, would suit 172 /182 setup.

£190 + postage. What I paid for it.

Any questions PM me

why not get this to fit ur gtt flywheel? mine is a 172 based jobby

TNT ANDY
12-12-2012, 18:40
I'm going to - it's not for sale any more.

greggtt
12-12-2012, 20:22
Looking for an uprated clutch as well !!!In fact it's for that car you have in your profile in the album called progress!! and to be honest that's my photos I took at my mates garage a few months ago :scratch: very:scratch:

UKG grant
12-12-2012, 20:35
Looking for an uprated clutch as well !!!In fact it's for that car you have in your profile in the album called progress!! and to be honest that's my photos I took at my mates garage a few months ago :scratch: very:scratch:

Seems legit! :sad2:

greggtt
12-12-2012, 20:48
Mind you if you want to pop to the house and help with the cars progress , feel free by all means , think ill need all the help I can get:D

TNT!hammond
12-12-2012, 23:38

I can assure you Andy is legit , but not when he is dressed in a gimp suit :cooter:

Looks like the album swapping monster has returned happens every now and again , his car is black and a phase 2 and in the album on his profile it quite clearly isn't lol

TNT ANDY
13-12-2012, 06:42

I noticed this also - I've not bothered notifying anyone in the club about this - all very random. If you have an issue, get onto the club about it I say. Probably an IT issue.

TNT ANDY
13-12-2012, 06:43
Mind you if you want to pop to the house and help with the cars progress , feel free by all means , think ill need all the help I can get:D

I think I've got enough on my own plate chap:laugh:

TNT ANDY
13-12-2012, 06:44
I can assure you Andy is legit , but not when he is dressed in a gimp suit :cooter:

Looks like the album swapping monster has returned happens every now and again , his car is black and a phase 2 and in the album on his profile it quite clearly isn't lol

:cooter: you not dead yet?

And hows sneaky red coming along.

I've been in contact with a cha.....hold on?

greggtt
13-12-2012, 08:29
I think I've got enough on my own plate chap:laugh:

Not bothered mate , just bit funny when I saw the clutch for sale and went to check your profile and saw the blue car and thought you were a old owner I could ask a few questions but then saw the pics were mine ha ha, just a bit shocked anybody else would want pics of the old girl on their profile :D offers still open if you get bored;)

TNT ANDY
30-12-2012, 18:32
Back up for sale - let down again by others. New 4 paddle on it's way.

TNT ANDY
30-12-2012, 23:40
Going on the bay tomoz