PDA

View Full Version : Check out the new Contacts Section

D4WNO
17-12-2008, 20:09
www.rtoc.org/contacts (http://www.rtoc.org/contacts)

This is the updated version of everything that used to be on the old site and a few more contacts and new discounts added in there for good measure :agree:

It opens on the Parts section but you can search on other catagories down the left hand side and you can also search by a particular company name if required.

I'll be constantly updating and adding to this section of the site so if you spot anything wrong, drop me a wee PM and I'll correct it.

Take a look around and if you would like to suggest a company you'd like a discount with, then please use the "Recommend a contact" option on the left hand side of the page to send me the details.

The downside is that it took me many weeks to do this and all one by one (manually) and I now have RSI in my wrist lol :cry:

dgdogz
17-12-2008, 20:10
ive not even looked but thanks for doin it...i always enjoy a good discount

:)

stuTHC
17-12-2008, 20:36
Looking sharp.

Scoff
17-12-2008, 20:50
spot on :cool:

Andrew Cooke
17-12-2008, 20:54
I now have RSI in my wrist lol :cry:

not an uncommon problem amongst internet users:innocent:

Miller
17-12-2008, 20:59
Great work Dawn :goodJob:

That must have taken some time to enter all that data, its great too see it all coming together again:D

Chris :santa:

Schakal
17-12-2008, 21:19
i like your work :p
never knew there were that many contacts in wales .
just one question though ,why dont some of those traders offer
discount to club members ??

D4WNO
17-12-2008, 21:22
This is just how they were set up on the old site. Part of my job is to get new companies to offer us discounts and whilst doing that I'll also be trying to wriggle some or some MORE out of our current contacts :)