PDA

View Full Version : cgb motorsport been alot of negative but his been helpful for me

r5_scotty
10-12-2012, 21:13
been alot of negative feedback on cgbmotorsport.

iv used bob aka cgbmotorsport he has been ace! bob has been helpfull and always gets parts sent out quick iv never not recieved the parts that iv asked for.

cgb :agree:

Bass J
10-12-2012, 21:17
im the same ..any time ive called for parts ..also asked for advice he's been spot on ...postage is very quick also :)

chris
10-12-2012, 21:22
Yea cant fault him or joe i dont live far from them and they are brilliant even giveing me stuff because i have spent thousends and give a discount if you buy stuff from them

Flight666
10-12-2012, 21:36
Cgb have been great with me as well, I finished off a restoration project and he did a great deal on literally hundreds of pounds worth of stuff both new genuine and secondhand,his second hand parts have been in superb condition arrive prompt and very well packed, replys to my mails very quickly and great delivery time never had any issues.Altogether very happy with their service..

greggtt
10-12-2012, 23:12
Faultless as well , never had a problem and used him for a while now, bob always answers emails promptly and delivery is always spot on , I understand nobody is perfect but he seems a reasonable chap

LeeR5GTT
22-12-2012, 00:11
i bought a few items this week from him, lowered the postage costs for buying multiple items no probs :agree: