PDA

View Full Version : Ripped off and FUMING.

Red October
28-11-2012, 09:48
Does anyone have any contact details (address/telephone) for REGGIE5 AKA TIM BENNETT from shropshire?

He was making the bespoke scuttle panels and selling them on here.

Im being taken the piss out of and i aint happy.

Thanks.

Penfold aka The Dealer
28-11-2012, 09:54
The club have an address and telephone number for him, we can't give it out to members, but if you were taking legal action we can give it to the police etc....

What happened? Feel free to pm if you want

car.crash
28-11-2012, 10:07
I did have a issue with him but he was good as gold and kept his word and resolved the issue.

djinuk
28-11-2012, 11:29
I actually want one of them skuttle panels if he still does then, but whats actually kicked off?

chris
28-11-2012, 11:41
And i wanted one aswell

Red October
28-11-2012, 12:08
I STILL BLOODY WANT ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Paid over a month ago, scetchy info ie no tracking number etc or my girlfriend sent it blah blah blah.

Has been ignoring me daily via faceebook even though he leaves 3 or 4 statuses a day.

Me and Blunty have been on his case for over 2 week and now hes deciede to ignore us.

Ive got 20 odd screenshots on my phone of the facebook chat conversations as proof and that ive been MORE than easy on him and extremely polite because like i said I ACTUALLY STILL WANT ONE as they are a great panel cover.

Ive got this number for him:07843103814 but its always off.

Im not expecting the club to do anything. i simply want his address or mobile number.

The only other option if he carries on being unhelpful is to ring his employers and get him that way as i know where he works.

i dont understand how difficult it is to buy and sell stuff to eachother, its a shame.

Red October
28-11-2012, 12:09
I did have a issue with him but he was good as gold and kept his word and resolved the issue.

What was your issue..................... let me guess no or really bad comms?

car.crash
28-11-2012, 12:27
What was your issue..................... let me guess no or really bad comms?

Nope as I said he was good as gold sorting it all out. Was over £100 aswell.

Red October
28-11-2012, 12:48
Nope as I said he was good as gold sorting it all out. Was over £100 aswell.

Nope as you said you had a issue i expected you to elaborate but if your keeping you cards close fair enough. i understood he was good as gold at sorting it and im happy for you. Also it doesnt matter if its 1p or 1,000,000 quid its still the principle, im old school like that and Mr Bennett is about to find out as hes chose the wrong un.

Red October
28-11-2012, 15:53
Obviously someone has made him aware of this thread and got him to get in touch finally and hopefully refund me. Apparently it's coming by 6pm.

Could this thread be closed thank you.