PDA

View Full Version : inlet air temp sensor

SCHWARTZ
27-11-2012, 16:21
Looking for an inlet air temp sensor anyone got one knocking about? Not really fussy about fitment as long as its dit cheap pref with plug and short wires for me to connect to:D

James5
28-11-2012, 08:21
http://www.efi-parts.co.uk/index.php?productID=181

:agree:

SCHWARTZ
28-11-2012, 12:59
Cheers matey but i can't justify spending that on something that isn't essential at the mo.:laugh: Looks like il be pinching one off a scrapper:wasntme:

James5
28-11-2012, 13:16
Cheers matey but i can't justify spending that on something that isn't essential at the mo.:laugh: Looks like il be pinching one off a scrapper:wasntme:

pop down bridges matey be loads there :agree: Whilst your there pick me lambda sensor with plug still attached:D:cooter:

oh and let me know if any 5's down there as I need to go scaverging for interior plastics:agree:

SCHWARTZ
28-11-2012, 16:30
Not worth it for just that, I may find one on a scrapper near me:laugh: I have a few interior plastics at mine whole set minus the rear quarters but they have been painted white. Yours if ya want em matey. There is defo a campus at bridges but think that's it.

James5
28-11-2012, 16:32
Not worth it for just that, I may find one on a scrapper near me:laugh: I have a few interior plastics at mine whole set minus the rear quarters but they have been painted white. Yours if ya want em matey. There is defo a campus at bridges but think that's it.

Gary I may take the plastic's of you matey what sort of paint is it on it?? is it flakey

SCHWARTZ
29-11-2012, 17:47
In some areas but most of it is on there well, may get away with a slight rub down and a good bit of primer.:D