PDA

View Full Version : project gt5 phase 2 £1000

mitchel
26-11-2012, 15:05
hi im selling my gt5 project i brought it as a non runner ive refurbed the carb replaced the spark plugs and the crank sensor i have got the car running but needs the carb setting up,it also has a miss fire on 3and4 cylinder the rest of the engine is standard part from chrome rocker cover the exterior of the car is in very good condintion no dents or rust even round front screen and wipers is rust free underneath the car is the same no rust or collasped sills all the oringal jacking points are there and in tact the bad thing is the interior will need abit of time spending on it, most of the interior is there but has been painted and is damaged not my choice the dashboard has been painted black and green the rest of the interior is green this is nearley a complete car part from seats i have got a few spares i have a couple of heads two blocks and a k tec front bumber skeet rear bumber the i dont know wat body kit is on there at moment but u can see in pics if you anymore information plz ask i will reply soon as i can i will uploading pics shortley its £900 depending wat spares you would like with it this is my first time selling a car on here so if i have missed anything plz let me know

mitchel
26-11-2012, 15:21
more pics

mitchel
26-11-2012, 15:23
and more

mitchel
26-11-2012, 15:24
any more please ask forgot to say i also have a single wiper conversion kit new still in box