PDA

View Full Version : I don't believe it!

Romil Davda
20-11-2012, 17:01
I had my renewal quote the other day, £280 from the £340 I paid last year... (Lancaster is the broker). I had to make them aware of a change, my address...

I have now moved to Staines, from Windsor and no longer have a driveway, so put this thou and the new quote came out to £745 :eek:...Did Ali G have this problem?!?!

I called HIC and £325 is the new quote, which I will be taking up :)

https://www.hertsinsurance.com/

TopCat
20-11-2012, 17:14
I had my renewal quote the other day, £280 from the £340 I paid last year... (Lancaster is the broker). I had to make them aware of a change, my address...

I have now moved to Staines, from Windsor and no longer have a driveway, so put this thou and the new quote came out to £745 :eek:...Did Ali G have this problem?!?!

I called HIC and £325 is the new quote, which I will be taking up :)

https://www.hertsinsurance.com/

Me and my mate were having a laugh at Ali in the countryside the other day...

Why don't u do classic car insurance? Mine is 130 a year fully comp.

Romil Davda
20-11-2012, 17:49
Why don't u do classic car insurance? Mine is 130 a year fully comp.

Dude, my quote was for classic car policy! I did have all the mods declaired mind.

Bigfoot
20-11-2012, 17:51
Very cheap classic is only for standard cars, classic modified just means its a second car and normally limited mileage.

TopCat
20-11-2012, 18:21
F*** that mate. At least u got all mods declared though.

THE MASTER
20-11-2012, 18:31
cant wait to put my five on the road ...i live in bracknell i have garage im 50 years old it's fully fitted with anti thieft devices .no mods declared low milage neaver raced or ralyed never used for buissnes blahh blahh blahh etc:rolleyes:

Romil Davda
20-11-2012, 18:43
cant wait to put my five on the road ...i live in bracknell i have garage im 50 years old it's fully fitted with anti thieft devices .no mods declared low milage neaver raced or ralyed never used for buissnes blahh blahh blahh etc:rolleyes:

What do you pay Colin? If you dont mind me asking...

AND can I use your garage :dearme::dearme::dearme:

Jonny5
20-11-2012, 21:25
I use Heritage Classic Insurance, garaged with all mods declared + agreed value and its under £400 but limited to only 3000miles a year.