PDA

View Full Version : cgbmotorsport.net

SACK 09
18-11-2012, 01:28
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

How come we the RTOC dont have a discount set up with
cgbmotorsport.net & gt-turbo-spares.co.uk?????

Penfold aka The Dealer
18-11-2012, 01:44

How come we the RTOC dont have a discount set up with
cgbmotorsport.net & gt-turbo-spares.co.uk?????

Welcome to RTOC,

GT-Turbos-spares - We do, email Mike tell him you a Full member of RTOC and he gives a discount.....

cgbmotorsport - we never did have a discount with him, but he did attend this years ND so that may have changed (I havent kept upto date with that).... you can normally blay a 5-10% discount with Bob @CGB.....

bood
18-11-2012, 07:46
i bought a load of bits a month or so back and he gave a really good discount, seemed more than 10% if i am honest.

i will dig the receipt out.

he also bought some ph1 clio wheels from me he is very easy to deal with, just be patient if you email him as he gets hundreds a day but he will always reply.:cool:

Nottswoody
18-11-2012, 08:33
i always buy off bob simply because he takes card as i dont have paypal.. i always try and bulk buy and he drops the postage for me. always been ok and fast delivery so far for me.. if you have paypal go with mike his rates are always better:agree:

Penfold aka The Dealer
18-11-2012, 08:36
i always buy off bob simply because he takes card as i dont have paypal.. i always try and bulk buy and he drops the postage for me. always been ok and fast delivery so far for me.. if you have paypal go with mike his rates are always better:agree:

You can pay with card via PayPal......don't need an account with them ;)

SACK 09
18-11-2012, 11:25

Thanks all

I did email bob at cgb and did get a fast reply, as i did ask him if the club had a discount set up but his reply was.

www.renault5gtturbo.com (http://www.renault5gtturbo.com/) have organised a 10% discount but the RTOC have never made any contact regards any discount.

so how much discount do we get from GT Turbo Spares.