PDA

View Full Version : Classic Motor Show today at the NEC

Shane P
17-11-2012, 22:00
Massive turn out of classic cars, 1200 in all. Got talking to a chap from the R.A.O.C and had a look over his gorgeous black 220hp Turbo 2 which he had apparently spent 30K on!

It was parked next to a equally lovely dark red Alpine GTA. The think the blokes name was Martin, he did mention a chap on here who has an Alpine GTA, runs the club shop i think?

There was A610s and A310s, a black 5 Gordini, the Turbo 2, a 12 and and two 8s as well. Very nice cars !

I got my photo taken with Edd China ! :D

gtmatt
17-11-2012, 22:04
Massive turn out of classic cars, 1200 in all. Got talking to a chap from the R.A.O.C and had a look over his gorgeous black 220hp Turbo 2 which he had apparently spent 30K on!

It was parked next to a equally lovely dark red Alpine GTA. The think the blokes name was Martin, he did mention a chap on here who has an Alpine GTA, runs the club shop i think?

There was A610s and A310s, a black 5 Gordini, the Turbo 2, a 12 and and two 8s as well. Very nice cars !

I got my photo taken with Edd China ! :D

Gutted forgot about this :( glad you had a nice time ,the turbo 2 did it have a maxi kit on ??

Shane P
17-11-2012, 22:07
Gutted forgot about this :( glad you had a nice time ,the turbo 2 did it have a maxi kit on ??

It did ! All in black, rose jointed suspension, immaculate interior, it was all new to me as i have never really seen one like that up close

Trevhib
18-11-2012, 10:43
he did mention a chap on here who has an Alpine GTA, runs the club shop i think?

Maybe Clee knows who that guy was on about? :scratch:

:laugh: