PDA

View Full Version : Wideband gauge??

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 22:08
Explain to me this whole is your car rich or lean gauge.

I want one along with lots of other neat guages. Does wideband thingy need a sensor in the zaust?

MR TURBO
15-12-2008, 22:10
Explain to me this whole is your car rich or lean gauge.

I want one along with lots of other neat guages. Does wideband thingy need a sensor in the zaust?

If you search previous posts in the boards there has been loads of discussions and yes you need a sensor in your exhaust

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 22:13
I cant be arsed to search, i was hoping sum1 would know enough to just tell me.

Scoff
15-12-2008, 22:16

1st I read about how people like sucking cock, then I read that and I wonder why I bother logging on anymore atall.

MR TURBO
15-12-2008, 22:17

Maybe your only option!!! Unless somebody wants to go over it again, I realised this when i posted about them but sometimes you may just have to search before ya ask a question thats been asked before:wasntme::wasntme::niceone:

car.crash
15-12-2008, 22:20
the search engine is bang on, on the new site. i typed 1 word and got a whole load of threads regarding wideband. :rolleyes:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/search.php?searchid=7234

MR TURBO
15-12-2008, 22:20
1st I read about how people like sucking cock, then I read that and I wonder why I bother logging on anymore atall.

Hahahhahahahah :brickwall::brickwall::smashpc:

tiff_lee
15-12-2008, 22:22
lol appreciate your honesty but probably not the best thing to say if you want people to help you out, at least have a quick search yourself prior to asking, after all no one is really going to help someone who so obviously can't be bothered to help themself.

In a nutshell though like the name suggests it monitors air/fuel ratio from the exhaust gas indicating whether or not your car is running lean/rich or leaning off under load etc

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 22:22
Hahahhahahahah :brickwall::brickwall::smashpc:

**** you ****s google here i come.

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 22:23
lol appreciate your honesty but probably not the best thing to say if you want people to help you out, at least have a quick search yourself prior to asking, after all no one is really going to help someone is so obviously can't be bothered to help themself.

In a nutshell though like the name suggests it monitors air/fuel ratio from the exhaust gas indicating whether or not your car is running lean/rich or leaning off under load etc

Ah didnt see that post cheers fella.

tiff_lee
I enjoy reading your posts very informative! there's one reason ;)

MR TURBO
**** you ****s google here i come.

Tut tut:D

Mart
15-12-2008, 22:27

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 22:28

MR TURBO
15-12-2008, 22:29
Tut tut:D

hahahahahaahahah:rant::rant::D:D i did try to warn him for exactly this reason!!!

Mart
15-12-2008, 22:29

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 22:31

Adam L
15-12-2008, 22:44

:laugh:

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 22:50
Im surprised that ya cant ask a question on here with out evidence of clicking search. I actually just fancied some conversation. I mean thats surely gotta be better than just posting smileys in threads like a ****tard.

MR TURBO
15-12-2008, 22:53
Im surprised that ya cant ask a question on here with out evidence of clicking search. I actually just fancied some conversation. I mean thats surely gotta be better than just posting smileys in threads like a ****tard.

You sure have a funny way of showing you just wanted some conversation don't u???

Mart
15-12-2008, 22:54
Maybe because there's been a couple of threads about exactly the same thing only in the past week or so.

If you can't be bothered to at least try & help yourself, and proclaim so with a 'can't be arsed' type comment, why should others?

MR TURBO
15-12-2008, 22:58
Maybe because there's been a couple of threads about exactly the same thing only in the past week or so.

If you can't be bothered to at least try & help yourself, and proclaim so with a 'can't be arsed' type comment, why should others?

:worship::worship: oh no more smileys

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 22:58

I hazard a guess that in the amount of responses and or words you have typed into your keyboard you could have had a bash at answering me with something helpful.

car.crash
15-12-2008, 23:03
the search engine is bang on, on the new site. i typed 1 word and got a whole load of threads regarding wideband. :rolleyes:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/search.php?searchid=7234

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambda_sensor

Mart
15-12-2008, 23:06
I hazard a guess that in the amount of responses and or words you have typed into your keyboard you could have had a bash at answering me with something helpful.

Ok, I'll be helpful - Which part of my previous post doesn't make sense?

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 23:13
Ok, I'll be helpful - Which part of my previous post doesn't make sense?

Why not just answer the question.

Adam L
15-12-2008, 23:18
The one of why you're a rude ****?

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 23:19
The one of why you're a rude ****?

What you on about?

car.crash
15-12-2008, 23:21
kenobi your not looking for answers at all are you. i have given you 2 links full of information on the subject yet you havnt even noticed them.

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 23:23
kenobi your not looking for answers at all are you. i have given you 2 links full of information on the subject yet you havnt even noticed them.

I have mate, ive been reading the wiki link thanks for that, i was just poppin back on here to appreciate the abuse.

MR TURBO
15-12-2008, 23:24

Looks like somebody may have woken up on the wrong side of their cot and then went on to throw all the toys out of his pram!!!! But if thats his attitude he will get no help around here.....This place is like a family and thats not how you ask for help is it???

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 23:25
Looks like somebody may have woken up on the wrong side of their cot and then went on to throw all the toys out of his pram!!!! But if thats his attitude he will get no help around here.....This place is like a family and thats not how you introduce yourself is it???

Introduce?

Anyway I only asked a question, then said i couldnt be arsed to do a search what am a a ****in nazi for that?

MR TURBO
15-12-2008, 23:30
Introduce?

Anyway I only asked a question, then said i couldnt be arsed to do a search what am a a ****in nazi for that?

Seeing as you have been a member for a couple of years i'd have thought you'd have know better :scratch::scratch:

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 23:32
Seeing as you have been a member for a couple of years i'd have thought you'd have know better :scratch::scratch:

LOL mate, im not a conformist. If mart wants to exclude and bully, let him.

dgdogz
15-12-2008, 23:34
jesus christttttttttttt
i think we've got enuf problems/drama/arguing/fights without coming on here to get away from it and have to read all that
hahaha

STOP PLEASEEEEE!!!!
back to the topic

1 they are cool
2 they help you tune the car
3 a bung has to be welded into the downpipe from the turbo
4 theres a discount available if you call glenn at graham goode racing
5 i got one
6 you should buy one
7 rich is over fuelling
8 lean is under fuelling

theres 8 points so we can maybe get back on track

thank you

goodnight

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh:

MR TURBO
15-12-2008, 23:36
jesus christttttttttttt
i think we've got enuf problems/drama/arguing/fights without coming on here to get away from it and have to read all that
hahaha

STOP PLEASEEEEE!!!!
back to the topic

1 they are cool
2 they help you tune the car
3 a bung has to be welded into the downpipe from the turbo
4 theres a discount available if you call glenn at graham goode racing
5 i got one
6 you should buy one
7 rich is over fuelling
8 lean is under fuelling

theres 8 points so we can maybe get back on track

thank you

goodnight

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hahahahahhahhahaha :laugh::laugh: hopefully that might sink in:wasntme::wasntme:

Kenobi
15-12-2008, 23:39
Hahahahahhahhahaha :laugh::laugh: hopefully that might sink in:wasntme::wasntme:

It Did thanks for the help.

Mart
15-12-2008, 23:41
LOL mate, im not a conformist. If mart wants to exclude and bully, let him.

If I was excluding & bullying, I wouldn't be posting in the first place, nor pointing out, again, that maybe you should try helping yourself first by having a quick scan back through threads from a week or so ago, read & digest the information given there, and save yourself from asking the same questions, which you've seemingly already started to do, again in this thread.

You'll also probably find the 'can't be arsed' attitude won't win you many friends nor much help either.

Kenobi
16-12-2008, 09:50
If I was excluding & bullying, I wouldn't be posting in the first place, nor pointing out, again, that maybe you should try helping yourself first by having a quick scan back through threads from a week or so ago, read & digest the information given there, and save yourself from asking the same questions, which you've seemingly already started to do, again in this thread.

You'll also probably find the 'can't be arsed' attitude won't win you many friends nor much help either.

Well I couldnt be arsed. Sorry thats just the way it is sometimes I can be arsed sometimes I cant. Most of your posts have been negative. Ie "you wont win any friends" lol My life has many areas of interest i dont sit on a forum all day waiting for someone to post something i dont like.

Hi 5 Naysayers Bullies and the in-crowd.

Nayls
16-12-2008, 10:53
You've posted probably more than ten times in this thread alone,in the the time it took you to post twice you could have googled/wikid & got the answer!

Mart
16-12-2008, 11:07
Well I couldnt be arsed. Sorry thats just the way it is sometimes I can be arsed sometimes I cant. Most of your posts have been negative. Ie "you wont win any friends" lol My life has many areas of interest i dont sit on a forum all day waiting for someone to post something i dont like.

So why you making a big issue out of it then?

Perhaps if you could be arsed to look, you also wouldn't start threads asking why your join date is 'hideously' incorrect, why you reckon you had to pay a newbie joining fee when that wasn't the case, etc.

Keep on though, as you're obviously trying to make an unworthy point...

Rob1980
16-12-2008, 14:28
I always though Kenobi was in the click?? Guess I am wrong!! From my point of view he has asked a valid question and been honest as to why he has asked it... I appreciate honesty and lets be honest he did get an answer in the end.:coffee:

Kenobi
16-12-2008, 14:33
So why you making a big issue out of it then?

Perhaps if you could be arsed to look, you also wouldn't start threads asking why your join date is 'hideously' incorrect, why you reckon you had to pay a newbie joining fee when that wasn't the case, etc.

Keep on though, as you're obviously trying to make an unworthy point...

Firstly I got the info i wanted early some people actually are here to help.

Listen Mart (The whole worlds against me, ive been dealt a bad hand etc)

Im totally bored of your grumpy old man attitude.

Secondly My Join date was wrong. Also It did infact want me to pay A newbie fee of £25.

PM me if you want to continue this nonesense no point having it on the boards is there.

MR TURBO
16-12-2008, 14:34
Lol!!!:wasntme::wasntme::wasntme:

Kenobi
16-12-2008, 14:42
I always though Kenobi was in the click?? Guess I am wrong!! From my point of view he has asked a valid question and been honest as to why he has asked it... I appreciate honesty and lets be honest he did get an answer in the end.:coffee:

nah Rob i've made some truly very good friends through RTOC and Im very lucky to have them but I dont do clickyness. You always see the bum boys backing each other up and posting smilies when they take the piss out of peeps not in thier little circle.

I'm embarrassed for them.

Mart
16-12-2008, 15:54
It's got nothing to do with clicky bollox whatsoever. I'd say the same thing about searching back regardless of who it is. The problem is when people can't be bothered to look, even more so when there's been 2 recent topics about it, as I keep on mentioning, yet they then feel that they're being hard done & start giving it all the 'oh woe is me' cr8p.

As for the people actually helping out comment, my conscious is clear in that dept. You for one have had advice & help from me since you joined rtoc, but good to see you remember that...

Kenobi
16-12-2008, 16:18
It's got nothing to do with clicky bollox whatsoever. I'd say the same thing about searching back regardless of who it is. The problem is when people can't be bothered to look, even more so when there's been 2 recent topics about it, as I keep on mentioning, yet they then feel that they're being hard done & start giving it all the 'oh woe is me' cr8p.

As for the people actually helping out comment, my conscious is clear in that dept. You for one have had advice & help from me since you joined rtoc, but good to see you remember that...

Must have forgot about that then. My sincere apologies.

MR TURBO
16-12-2008, 16:31

I too had the same response when i posted a question that had been answered before......You learn from your mistakes though i was told a whole lot of different stuff.....It seems to be rule of the thumb that a quick search first u would probably not have asked the question in the first place........trial and error

jantheeven
16-12-2008, 16:33
Can we please cease this discussion?

Here... 2 interesting links regarding wideband stuff:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=1861

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=460

c7borg
16-12-2008, 16:42
yeah and mr Turbo can you stop thrusting !

jantheeven
16-12-2008, 16:43

:laugh::laugh::laugh: yeah... get a room with someone/thing! :wasntme:

MR TURBO
16-12-2008, 16:57
Originally Posted by Andrew Warren

:laugh::laugh::laugh: yeah... get a room with someone/thing! :wasntme:

Guys i dont do thrusting was trying to prevent it if anything, remember i know how it feels like i have mentioned in previous posts on this thread, but i'm glad everything is now sorted............Long live the RTOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:santa:

Kenobi
16-12-2008, 18:49
I too had the same response when i posted a question that had been answered before......You learn from your mistakes though i was told a whole lot of different stuff.....It seems to be rule of the thumb that a quick search first u would probably not have asked the question in the first place........trial and error

Lol i ask what i want when i want, i care not for Forum keyboard warriors.

If i feel like making a search perhaps i will use the search button, perhaps not.

Long live RTOC for it will certainly out live mr Grumpy pants.

Mart
16-12-2008, 19:00
I see you're still trying to prove a point...

clee
16-12-2008, 19:01
I don't really have an opinion on this .....

Fair enough, if you want to ask a question then go ahead but be prepared for a ribbing if it's one that's been done to death .
I've asked loads of ' noobhead ' questions in my time ,don't take offence if someone rips the piss out of it .
Take it on the chin and take the chip of yer shoulder ( joke ) ,it's not real life .
Just a bit of banter ?

Kenobi
16-12-2008, 19:04
I see you're still trying to prove a point...

No no, i think your missing one.

I dont give a monkeys what you expect/want me to do. Why should i?

Brigsy
16-12-2008, 19:35
I think your digging a deeper hole for yourself here. Expect these kind of replies if you clearly can't be 'arsed'..:rolleyes:

jantheeven
16-12-2008, 20:01
Originally Posted by Andrew Warren

Guys i dont do thrusting was trying to prevent it if anything, remember i know how it feels like i have mentioned in previous posts on this thread, but i'm glad everything is now sorted............Long live the RTOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:santa:

I was talking about your storm trooper :laugh:

dave j gtt
16-12-2008, 20:06

Hi 5 Naysayers Bullies and the in-crowd.

why can you be arsed to write so much then , about crap all :bla:

dave j gtt
16-12-2008, 20:09
I don't really have an opinion on this .....

Fair enough, if you want to ask a question then go ahead but be prepared for a ribbing if it's one that's been done to death .
I've asked loads of ' noobhead ' questions in my time ,don't take offence if someone rips the piss out of it .
Take it on the chin and take the chip of yer shoulder ( joke ) ,it's not real life .
Just a bit of banter ?

agree ;) sence :cool:

Kenobi
16-12-2008, 22:20
why can you be arsed to write so much then , about crap all :bla:

Just coz I feel like it.

dgdogz
16-12-2008, 22:32
getting a bit old now....
itss pointless nit picking now

i think this should maybe be locked coz it could go on forever...and its just gona coz hatred between members

:(

MR TURBO
16-12-2008, 22:43
getting a bit old now....
itss pointless nit picking now

i think this should maybe be locked coz it could go on forever...and its just gona coz hatred between members

:(

It's a LOVE from me baby!!!!:wasntme::wasntme:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :santa::santa: HO HO HO

jantheeven
16-12-2008, 23:47
It's a LOVE from me baby!!!!:wasntme::wasntme:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :santa::santa: HO HO HO

What the humping storm trooper said... :agree: :laugh: :wasntme: ;)

MR TURBO
16-12-2008, 23:54
What the humping storm trooper said... :agree: :laugh: :wasntme: ;)

Hahahahahha :devil: