PDA

View Full Version : Safety devices rear cage for sale

Scoff
29-10-2012, 21:38
Hi all,

I have my old SD rear cage for sale. It's a standard SD cage with an additional 38mm CDS section welded in across B pillars for the harnesses (just below shoulder height).

£180 cash on collection only, I havn't the time to courier it sorry.

Located at EFI-Parts, Runcorn.

It's in good shape, probably benefit from a lick of paint.

Cheers, Chris

Scoff
03-11-2012, 22:35
Does nobody want this ? I could do with it gone before the car comes back, running out of space.

gtmatt
04-11-2012, 18:49
Does nobody want this ? I could do with it gone before the car comes back, running out of space.

Might be better on flea bay if u have time :)

Nick k
04-11-2012, 19:52
When you say rear cage? Does it look like a show cage ( without the bling!! ) with the extra bar welded in as described :confused:

Scoff
07-11-2012, 11:00
Hi Nick,

I don't do show :D It's a common safety devices, IE a real cage, rear section. So thats main B hoop, rear supports and diagonal. It has a bar across the rear of the seats, 38mm CDS tube (cage tube) for harness support. It's the old cage from my drag car.

Imagine this with an extra bar between the main hoop behind the seats, just below shoulder height.

http://www.corbymotorsport.com/images/Rear%20Cage%20Image.jpg

Matt, yeah, I thought it would fly out on here but as with all things Renault no one wants it :laugh:

Nick k
07-11-2012, 12:49
Not so fast!! Think i'll be having that mate, I'll confirm by the weekend depending on whether the vehicle its going in is a go ;) First dibs to Nick K :D