PDA

View Full Version : Actuator

markg
29-10-2012, 18:37
Can someone tell me if there are any pros and cons over single port or two port actuators. I have both a Forge two port and a GT Tuning single port T3 (Collins ?). Not really sure which to use. I will be using an in-car boost controller and spider valve if it make any odds. I know these are not really held in high regard as you cant get the fuelling right across the range of pressure however I would like to have the ability to turn the boost right down should I need to leave the car with a garage so they don't abuse it . Personally I will just leave it at full whack and fuel accordingly, I'm allowed to abuse it :)

Cheers
Mark

GT Josh
30-10-2012, 07:27
Can someone tell me if there are any pros and cons over single port or two port actuators. I have both a Forge two port and a GT Tuning single port T3 (Collins ?). Not really sure which to use. I will be using an in-car boost controller and spider valve if it make any odds. I know these are not really held in high regard as you cant get the fuelling right across the range of pressure however I would like to have the ability to turn the boost right down should I need to leave the car with a garage so they don't abuse it . Personally I will just leave it at full whack and fuel accordingly, I'm allowed to abuse it :)

Cheers
Mark

I have a T3 it's poo. Won't hold high boost. Use the other :agree: