full set of renault 5 gt turbo brake line clips for the underneath

172 oil cooler and all pipes

renault 5 gt turbo working clocks with low millage

please pm me if u have these parts
thanks alot
warren

Haz
23-10-2012, 20:00
i did wonder where the clips went. i'm sure mike will have some. did the clocks come from him too? may be worth a swap if faulty but whats not working on them as the 172 lump doesnt have the same sensors as the gtt so some may not have been used with the conversion:
the tacho should work,
speedo should only if its a gtt gearbox as i think the 172 is cable drive, or at least a different fitting, although the connectors can be faulty,
oil pressure wont, but you should have the aftermarket gauge,
water wont, unless scoff fitted a gtt sensor, dont think i did that?,
fuel gauge wont as the tank doesn't have a sender,
boost, i guess wont be plumbed in, again i dont think i did as there's an aftermarcket gauge too.

so then there's the lights, 4 main in the centre:
battery light should work
and handbrake,
i dont think oil light is connected,
there wont be a choke light

and either side:
there should be side and main lights,
flash,
hazards and indicators,
rear fog,
no frt fogs so no switch or fogs fitted,
no rear heated screen

basically, less than half would be used anyway. i made a basic replacement with a panel with gauges and lights in. would have looked better if all the gauges matched as i just used what i had lying around, but the basic starting lights where there and a nice little module from tweeks to do the other bits like indicators etc. not got a close up but you get the idea.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/nocturnaldevelopments/renault%205%20campus/DSC00336.jpg

dont mind doing a custom one if you want to go down that route and get stuck, just let me know what your after like tacho, boost, speedo, fuel level, oil lights etc.
in fact, not sure what the price is but after buying all the gauges etc i cant see it being alot more expensive than that, i think theres a unit that can plug into the adaptronic, it displays all the info that it see's as live gauges and i guess there's spare pins to add extra sensors, and that could be mounted where the original gauges are now. best asking scoff about that though but happy to just do the cosmetics if he only has time to wire it up.

Haz
23-10-2012, 20:42
oh, and the 172 doesnt have an oil cooler as std. a gtt one will work, you'll want to get the sandwich plate, the securing nut, lines and cooler. think i spotted tinman has one for sale. think you'll want at least a 13 row but go as big as you like if you get a thermostatic housing. sure i spotted some new 30 row ones on ebay for about £70.