PDA

View Full Version : Phase 1 gt turbo for sale

greggtt
17-10-2012, 12:14
I'm selling my phase 1 as I have no use for it , I was going to use it over the winter and break it next year as would probably get more money that way but due to another two cars and the chance of buying a motorbike cheap for next summer , it has to go, it's a electric blue phase 1 ,body kit painted as well , has loads of silicone under the bonnet and de choked carb and stage one turbo, have been told it was rebuilt less than 10000 miles ago but no proof ,it runs at 15 psi and looks to be a phase 2 engine ( water cooled turbo etc ), it has Ronal turbo wheels and leather front seats, starts runs and is mot'd till July next year and tax till December , unfortunately the body work let's it down , the pictures don't do the bad bits justice :D , I will load closer pics of bad points on my profile as it won't let me load them up here. The roof lacquer is cracking, the vents in the bonnet are starting to separate rust coming through on both areas where sill meets body kit, little rust bubbles around rear tailgate and rear window, speedo has stopped working and im waiting on a gear selector coming as the old one is like stirring soup she ain't mint but if I had the time and room I would break it myself but would rather someone got the use of her ,I have not had time to fully check the car over due to lack of space and time but it drives fine and I've been to my work and back a fair bit and it is great fun to drive, bit of a eye catcher and had a fair bit of interest locally, I'm advertising it for 1500 locally but will take 1300 on here , it has a phase 2 grill and the front bumper is unfortunately held on with cable ties but I have the brackets etc to refit it and loads of spares, I really would like to get all this work done before selling ( bumper etc) but my mates garage where I used to do all the work on my cars is shut down due to him being a lazy sod and I don't have a welder etc I could use to mount the brackets etc, I'm trying to be as honest as possible and car will be sold as seen but I will try to get as good pictures as possible uploaded today on my profile for you to have a good look , or if there's something you want a picture of let me know and I'll get it for you.

Briefly, phase 1 , electric blue , 125000 on shell , £1300 , needs bodywork doing to tidy it up , engine bay very tidy and has loads of Shiney bits, pics on profile, mot July 2013 , tax December 2012

greggtt
17-10-2012, 12:39
Pics now uploaded on profile , if you need any others let me know.

hickman
17-10-2012, 12:48
Would you consider selling Ronals seperate?

greggtt
17-10-2012, 13:47
Sorry mate they sort of suit the car and I don't have anything else to put on the car at the moment

greggtt
22-10-2012, 09:39
1200 anyone, must be worth that surely !!!!

hickman
22-10-2012, 09:45
I wish I had the space for else I'd be very tempted although I have space for the wheels lol;)

greggtt
22-10-2012, 13:36
May break if enough interest, got a friend to help me out with space so could break if you guys want to help with her demise!!!!!:sad2:

Mr Raider
22-10-2012, 22:41
Good luck with the sale, be shame to break as rare 'leccy blue without a sunroof, looks in not bad shape for a 25 year old motor :)

greggtt
22-10-2012, 22:58
Cheers mate , been playing with another idea today , bit unorthodox but watch this space , could be good if goes to plan, or a complete disaster :D

Tony Walker
22-10-2012, 23:03
Intriguing :):agree:

Markey Mark (BD)
23-10-2012, 15:22
Shame your so far away, i would have been tempted to have it

greggtt
23-10-2012, 17:59
Go on , you know you want to !!!!!! :laugh:

Markey Mark (BD)
23-10-2012, 18:43
Go on , you know you want to !!!!!! :laugh:

Too far away mate, your right up in scotland aren't you?

greggtt
23-10-2012, 20:25
Sure am mate , is a bit far I know, and too cold for you southern boys ha ha ( and me to be honest :D)
No probs , if you we're needing bits off of her I might be breaking her but might free up some cash and restore her , it all a bit up in the air at the minute changing day to day .

Markey Mark (BD)
23-10-2012, 20:50
Sure am mate , is a bit far I know, and too cold for you southern boys ha ha ( and me to be honest :D)
No probs , if you we're needing bits off of her I might be breaking her but might free up some cash and restore her , it all a bit up in the air at the minute changing day to day .

Be a shame to break it up whens its not too bad, just needs bit of a paint job.

greggtt
23-10-2012, 21:53
I know , love electric blue and phase one's , way of freeing up cash is selling my other car , bit mad but the old girl is growing on me and she needs to be saved, if I break it I will regret it , the other one is in good condition so can be enjoyed by someone else while I save the blue one !!!!!!!!!!! Tell me I'm doing the right thing , please :eek:

TopCat
23-10-2012, 22:03
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I think your electric blue phase one looks great mate. If you we're nearer to me it would be mine by now ;)

Don't break it mate. Biggest mistake you'd ever make. Imagine how great it would be with the rot gone and a respray.

Sorry to hijack your post by the way!

greggtt
23-10-2012, 23:06
I know mate , love the white one as well , but she will have to go if I decide to save the old girl, either way ill have to strip her down and see what's what .

TopCat
24-10-2012, 07:53

I can smell an application for a lottery grant... ;)

greggtt
24-10-2012, 10:10

I can smell an application for a lottery grant... ;)

Sounds like a plan :D ,

TopCat
24-10-2012, 21:42
You could always drive it down here and drop it off... Fuel and train ticket paid for ;)

greggtt
03-11-2012, 09:52
Have decided to keep the blue five, I got an offer on the white one and she's gone so using the money to save the blue one , thanks for all inquiries and watch this space!!