PDA

View Full Version : pair of wishbones & subframe

Ashy
12-10-2012, 17:45
Could do with a pair of wishbones not worried about condition as will be getting blasted welded and powder coated.

Also interested in a front subframe if anyone got a good one. Prefer local if possible due to size.

Wishbones are the priority though!

Thanks.

phase i 16 v turbo
12-10-2012, 17:50
Hi Ashy, I can help with the bits you need.

Ashy
12-10-2012, 19:15
Yo, cheers mike, just been having a poke around in my spares and it looks like I've got a decent passenger side wishbone. Just need the drivers side one if you can sort me a price inc postage!

Mattv6
12-10-2012, 19:44
Hi,

I have a pair you could have but would need collecting mate.

Pm me.

Cheers,

Matt,

V Man
12-10-2012, 19:56
I've got a subframe with wishbones still attached ( i think) in the ol shed that you are welcome to mate but you know it isn't going to be particularly pretty.....

Come up for a gander:agree:

Ashy
12-10-2012, 20:28
I've got a subframe with wishbones still attached ( i think) in the ol shed that you are welcome to mate but you know it isn't going to be particularly pretty.....

Come up for a gander:agree:

Yo George, sounds like a plan, if the subframe a salvageable Ill swap it for my freshly powder coated one, would be good for black beauty!

V Man
12-10-2012, 20:40
Yo George, sounds like a plan, if the subframe a salvageable Ill swap it for my freshly powder coated one, would be good for black beauty!

Give me a shout over weekend:)