PDA

View Full Version : monthly meet in kent...

kentraider
09-10-2012, 21:52
hello boost junkies :D
after what seems an eternity my raider is bk on the road ..woop woop
an as much as i havnt been to no major events myself apart from surrey meet :D
i have a lot of love for club an its members.an incredible wealth of knowledge which would put many clubs to shame...so to try an do my bit im testing to water with rtoc members in kent as regards to a monthly meet...i know phils got a great night in surrey an would b great to get our patch on.the map.too!!!!

i know winters on route but lets get it started...:smokin: :D

Penfold aka The Dealer
10-10-2012, 08:15
Kent meets just don't happen...

Have tried to organise meets in the past with 0 success...

How ever I am up for meeting up with people on here if there was a meet

Penfold aka The Dealer
10-10-2012, 13:16
Sorry for accidently closing this thread :(:D

kentraider
10-10-2012, 13:24
Sorry for accidently closing this thread :(:D

lol no worries penfold :D i know people like urself have tried to organise meets....im really up for trying to making a go of this....i dont mind even being the only one there at first pmsl..:smokin:

Penfold aka The Dealer
10-10-2012, 13:29
I will happily turn up... got to find a location aswell... a few members are in hernebay, canterbury, folkestone and maidstone...

I can get a list sort of all those in the CT, TN & ME postcode.... could ever try and encourage a few from south east London aswell...

Dave Reed
10-10-2012, 14:59
I normally just go round to the surrey meet as, like Penfold said, not much goes on around here..

Failing that a lot of my mates go to the Dutch house on a Tuesday night

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Its a mix of cars both old and new, although mostly classic's & yank tanks (or as I like to remind them Coffee table's) :)

LiamR
10-10-2012, 16:15
I'd be up for coming along.

My 5 is nowhere near roadworthy yet but I'll pop along for sure. Would be nice to see other renaults

kentraider
10-10-2012, 19:44
I will happily turn up... got to find a location aswell... a few members are in hernebay, canterbury, folkestone and maidstone...

I can get a list sort of all those in the CT, TN & ME postcode.... could ever try and encourage a few from south east London aswell...

well thats great to have ur support :D i was thinking about maybe meeting at the moto garage services in rainham as its quite an easy venue to get to from all directions an maybe even tempt a few south londoners out too!!
:cooter:

also just as an idea one of my good friends is a member of uk.starlet club an maybe just to fill out the scenery an just to have a nose too get a few starlet an glanzas popping in...of course this is only an idea tho... im fully aware its an rtoc kent do but to keep its flame burning once its all lit....we could invite few other turbo hatchs to pop in.....any ideas on that lol...im ready to be shot down ha ha

m5tt
10-10-2012, 23:13
Am in margate so, I wouldn't mind popping down ( be in the mini tho , hope that wouldn't be a problem )

kentraider
11-10-2012, 09:43
Am in margate so, I wouldn't mind popping down ( be in the mini tho , hope that wouldn't be a problem )

not a problem biddy...more.the merrier....
:D

Penfold aka The Dealer
11-10-2012, 10:01
Short notice but anybody free to meet up this weekend?

I will be in the 21 :)

m5tt
11-10-2012, 10:18
Saturday nites a no go, I'm looking after the kids, wife to be's hen party!.

kentraider
11-10-2012, 10:53
Short notice but anybody free to meet up this weekend?

I will be in the 21 :)

i could squeeze tomo eve in as on the saturday me an my raider are off to see marky mark as ive accumulated new parts etc an marks.putting a fresh bottom end an other goodies...once thats all done an bedded in im free to meet up whenevers best for rest of the gang....

LiamR
11-10-2012, 12:21
Give me a bit of notice and I can prob make most dates :)

kentraider
11-10-2012, 17:15

great idea penfold....:D

Nad-5GTT
14-10-2012, 21:38
You kept that one quiet danny boy, ive never been in another 5 hint hint :laugh: moto service's is a great idea... 5 mins and 4 roads and im there keep me posted bert text me too im not always on here.

kentraider
15-10-2012, 17:05
You kept that one quiet danny boy, ive never been in another 5 hint hint :laugh: moto service's is a great idea... 5 mins and 4 roads and im there keep me posted bert text me too im not always on here.

oi oi saveloy!!! hope you all good neil
ive got the 5 on.the road bud finally an of course u can have a ride in her :D
ive just got to set carb up proper an bosh.....
i thought that meeting at moto services mite get more involved its 50 miles from my house so cant b accused of making it easy for me :cooter:

Nad-5GTT
15-10-2012, 19:17
Yep you certainly are not making it easier for yourselves:crap:, be good to see a few 5's just round the corner from me. Hope youre well bud.

r5_scotty
15-10-2012, 20:50
ok so wheres the meet????? it may be a mission for me but may pop along?:)

Nad-5GTT
15-10-2012, 21:09
ok so wheres the meet????? it may be a mission for me but may pop along?:)

The moto services on the M2 between gillingham and sittingbourne junction, cant remember the junc numbers. Would defo be a mission for you but if lots of people turn up it shouldnt be a waste of time.

I can do most nights, so ill put my name down in that id be interested ;)

Nad-5GTT.......

m5tt
15-10-2012, 21:55
You guys Think marrrrrrrrgates a bit far to travel from???

r5_scotty
15-10-2012, 22:03
:crap: its a 2 hour drive for me! guess im out. that sucks

kentraider
15-10-2012, 22:43
You guys Think marrrrrrrrgates a bit far to travel from???

not really mate as im in ramsgate lol:D

Penfold aka The Dealer
15-10-2012, 23:44
Thinking about the Motorway services... most have a 2 hour free parking... anything over and you could be charged (letters sent to your home with a bill of £45!! or some sh*t...

I will call the services to see what the deal is...

LiamR
16-10-2012, 09:59
Thinking about the Motorway services... most have a 2 hour free parking... anything over and you could be charged (letters sent to your home with a bill of £45!! or some sh*t...

I will call the services to see what the deal is...

The motorway services do charge for this. People from my work have been sent letters demanding the money.

Just off the gillingham turn off from the M2 there is Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre. Big car park and no fines. Maybe a better option?

kentraider
18-10-2012, 17:08
hello peeps...hows about this saturday eve coming??? im keen :D

Nad-5GTT
18-10-2012, 20:40
hello peeps...hows about this saturday eve coming??? im keen :D

Arrgh the missus is going to the cinema with her mate and ive got the kids, i can do sunday :D

Penfold aka The Dealer
18-10-2012, 21:36
I am free all weekend :)

kentraider
18-10-2012, 21:44
well then sunday it just mite have to be then......:cooter::cooter::D

Nad-5GTT
19-10-2012, 09:51
Sounds like a plan, im kinda getting the feeling it will be a small crowd though, comon guys & girls. I can only do after 8, what time was you thinking?

LiamR
19-10-2012, 17:57
I'll try to pop up Sunday- no promises though as I am on call with work :(

And I won't be in my 5 either :(

kentraider
19-10-2012, 18:56
I'll try to pop up Sunday- no promises though as I am on call with work :(

And I won't be in my 5 either :(

be nice if u could make it tho bud :D

rite if anybody who can or nite b able to make it put ur name down... im not expecting loads lol but rome wasnt built in a day :cooter:
im gonna be at the moto services at 7

1...danny-kent raider

m5tt
19-10-2012, 19:24
I'd love to but getting married in the morning , I know for sure I won't be aloud out to play, in case I go missing ... :cooter:

Penfold aka The Dealer
19-10-2012, 19:28
Good luck with the Wedding!! :agree:

kentraider
19-10-2012, 19:29
I'd love to but getting married in the morning , I know for sure I won't be aloud out to play, in case I go missing ... :cooter:

get in there fella.....i wish you all the best an u could of asked me to lend u the raider as the wedding car....the mrs would love sitting in a bucket seat in .her dress.....the vicar would loveto.the.hear the side exit too:cooter:

m5tt
19-10-2012, 19:32
Good luck with the Wedding!! :agree:

Cheers mate! :agree:

m5tt
19-10-2012, 19:35
get in there fella.....i wish you all the best an u could of asked me to lend u the raider as the wedding car....the mrs would love sitting in a bucket seat in .her dress.....the vicar would loveto.the.hear the side exit too:cooter:

Haha! Cheers pal, I could just picture her face now, would be comical ! :agree: I never knew how much weddings could actually cost ! Could have a well nice 5 outside right now :dearme:

Penfold aka The Dealer
19-10-2012, 19:37
Big Steve, Lomo, Chris & Emma Miller have all used the 5's as a Wedding car (along with a convoy of members)....

Big Steves Wedding
http://rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=24555

I would want a 5 at my wedding... would be Quality to have a T2 as a wedding car!!:agree:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/BigSteveT/Wedding/_MG_7064.jpg

m5tt
19-10-2012, 19:41
That would be pukka! T2 waiting outside, :agree: I am fortunate enough to have a farther in law to be with a brand new range rover sports! So that's our wedding "car" so to speak ..

kentraider
19-10-2012, 19:46
Big Steve, Lomo, Chris & Emma Miller have all used the 5's as a Wedding car (along with a convoy of members)....

Big Steves Wedding
http://rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=24555

I would want a 5 at my wedding... would be Quality to have a T2 as a wedding car!!:agree:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/BigSteveT/Wedding/_MG_7064.jpg

absolutr quality ...what a fantastic picture.:D..

m5tt
19-10-2012, 20:13
absolutr quality ...what a fantastic picture.:D..

I second that!

Nad-5GTT
20-10-2012, 09:29
be nice if u could make it tho bud :D

rite if anybody who can or nite b able to make it put ur name down... im not expecting loads lol but rome wasnt built in a day :cooter:
im gonna be at the moto services at 7

1...danny-kent raider
2...Neil nad-5GTT, but after 8

LiamR
21-10-2012, 11:50
Is this on tonight?

Penfold aka The Dealer
21-10-2012, 11:53
Wont be for me... am now working :(

LiamR
21-10-2012, 12:08
Wont be for me... am now working :(

:( anyone else?

kentraider
21-10-2012, 13:09
:( anyone else?

hello peeps....its a bloody washout all last nite an all of today by the looks of it :mad:

shall we arrange this for an evening this coming week.....plus we mite get a few more peeps out too :agree: