washer jet bottle - 20

209 ren aei - 40

alternator - sold

steering wheel - 30

steering wheel plastics - 25

good working starter - 20

r11 rear lights and reflecters - 35

r11 unpainted wing mirrors - 30

r9 / r11 rare speedlines - 240 i actually have 6 of these but 2 are with mike -gtturbospares - prov sold waiting on deposit

prices not including p&p

r11 door cards in verygood condition - 80

pm me on anything you want:D:agree:

r5_scotty
04-10-2012, 06:34
all going on ebay this weekend

xenon
04-10-2012, 09:43
sends it of certain parts and it possible for France??
friends aces me seeks panel of door, of 11 turbo!

is it for 3 or 5 door??

tof 08
04-10-2012, 12:04
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

It's for 3 portes ,steph' .;)

Nick k
04-10-2012, 23:51
Scotty you bandit! I seem to remember leaving you a complete solex 32 dis carb that you needed the base off! Come on,chop chop....Think a washer bottle compensation offering is needed here!! Will pay postage costs!! ;)

r5_scotty
05-10-2012, 18:06
Scotty you bandit! I seem to remember leaving you a complete solex 32 dis carb that you needed the base off! Come on,chop chop....Think a washer bottle compensation offering is needed here!! Will pay postage costs!! ;)

nick i tried ringing months ago mate. with no answer. iv messaged you with no answer. i basicly gave up. hense why its up for sale. i phoned today......... no answer lol what am i supposed to do fella?:confused: i didnt realise that when helping people you needed items in return?i guess im learning a few things.if you want the base mate or carb i will send it to you as i dont wana feel like iv just taken somthing. and i need to talk to you on the phone bout the 9 mate.only iv recived a fine and want to find out if its just a cock up.

Nick k
05-10-2012, 21:30
nick i tried ringing months ago mate. with no answer. iv messaged you with no answer. i basicly gave up. hense why its up for sale. i phoned today......... no answer lol what am i supposed to do fella?:confused: i didnt realise that when helping people you needed items in return?i guess im learning a few things.if you want the base mate or carb i will send it to you as i dont wana feel like iv just taken somthing. and i need to talk to you on the phone bout the 9 mate.only iv recived a fine and want to find out if its just a cock up.

Explain how me giving you a carb is 'you helping me?!' I remember the conversation we had about how much some people wanted for a carb base you needed for your 5, so when i forgot to take that carb with me on that day i collected the 9 i said to you keep it if it helps you out, Just thought you might return the favour as the 9 was missing the washer bottle when i purchased it, but don't worry about it mate, When you PM'ed me last month saying you wanted £40 for the bottle' what did you expect from me!! I can see now that all you intend to do is make a profit off members, fair play if thats how you roll, I can't remember the last time i charged a member for a low value part, normally just postage costs, Like i said if it helps them out "great" as i know they will return the favour sometime whether it be another part in return or just a beer at one of our many events.....

The fine you have been giving from the dvla is i suspect is for not posting the V5 when i brought the 9 off you, After 8 weeks of waiting and being pulled by the police saying" your car is registered in southend" i had to apply for the V5 myself. I suppose what comes around goes around.........

r5_scotty
06-10-2012, 09:19
Explain how me giving you a carb is 'you helping me?!' I remember the conversation we had about how much some people wanted for a carb base you needed for your 5, so when i forgot to take that carb with me on that day i collected the 9 i said to you keep it if it helps you out, Just thought you might return the favour as the 9 was missing the washer bottle when i purchased it, but don't worry about it mate, When you PM'ed me last month saying you wanted £40 for the bottle' what did you expect from me!! I can see now that all you intend to do is make a profit off members, fair play if thats how you roll, I can't remember the last time i charged a member for a low value part, normally just postage costs, Like i said if it helps them out "great" as i know they will return the favour sometime whether it be another part in return or just a beer at one of our many events.....

The fine you have been giving from the dvla is i suspect is for not posting the V5 when i brought the 9 off you, After 8 weeks of waiting and being pulled by the police saying" your car is registered in southend" i had to apply for the V5 myself. I suppose what comes around goes around.........

helping you????? i said that you giving me the carb i didnt realise i had to give somthing in return as you was helping me??? what im saying is you`ve made it sound like i ow you the washer bottle?? its got nothing to do with the 9 as a sale champ as it wasnt there and i never had one for it? you brought it that way. you knew it wasnt there mate. so i was selling the washerbottle from me 11 as i broke it for parts? i aint looking to fall out ,its just you never pick up the phone!!!!!!!

as for the fine i wanted to talk to you about it not for you to get funny and just dig at me. i thought i gave the log book to ya all sighned for you to send off? i didnt know you never had it. maybe if ya tried phoning me or you picking up the phone we could have sorted it out as its a mistake. i cant find the log book so presumed you had it?

once we`ve finished messaging each other maybe you could phone me or you could pick up the phone as it all comes across wrong messaging?

r5_scotty
06-10-2012, 11:44
:agree:parts updated