PDA

View Full Version : Raider to sell :(

Mattr5uk
02-10-2012, 12:53
Looking for a bit of help with pricing it to sell or offers if anyones after one.
G reg raider Good clean original interior front & rear seats door cards have been modified to fit larger speakers but apart from that interiors pretty good.
Engines been recently rebuilt,new starter,alternator alloy rad & intercooler seperate oil cooler standard t2 turbo. Clio turbines on it at the moment but looking to put standard raider wheels on. Volvo gearbox group a carb.
Pretty clean all round jacking point & sills all been done.
Could do with a proper tune up by someone that knows these cars a bit better than me to get the sort of power out of it im sure its capable of.
Whats your thoughts??

allanr5gtt
02-10-2012, 13:36
sorry to ask but whats the bolts for that go though the rear inner arches?

Mattr5uk
02-10-2012, 13:49
I think it's had a strut brace in there at some point not 100% sure to be honest.

phase i 16 v turbo
02-10-2012, 16:36
I think it's had a strut brace in there at some point not 100% sure to be honest.

Yes it use to have one:agree:

bod 182
02-10-2012, 17:53
Tax and mot?clean interior seats not ripped etc a good raider will fetch a bit more than a normal 5 only because its a raider

Mattr5uk
02-10-2012, 18:41
11months mot will put 6 months tax on it shorty seats are pretty much immaculate slight wear on drivers bolster an a couple tiny holes in same bolster all the plastic trims are good. Great foundation for someone to finish off an make a very tidy raider. It's taken enough of my time an money to get it this far. Trying to see if its worth me carrying on with it or letting someone else have the painful pleasure of it:laugh:

matty j
02-10-2012, 21:24
keep it, stick it away safe and wait for a while these car will only go up in value :) :agree: