PDA

View Full Version : Deano from Bolton

steer from the rear
01-10-2012, 21:04
well what can i say ive never left negative feed back but this idiot has crossed the line

lets start: deano
Hi mate,

I saw you asked for the doorcards out of the car R5Rich was breaking,

I've now taken these out of the shell, do you still want them ?

there's front door cards, seatbelt hole covers , replacement handles and a few other bits i think,

I'll get some pics if your still interested.

CHeers

steer from the rear
I remember these door cards mate, what you looking price wise posted?

deano
I'll get some pics of them tonight bud, Call it £10 + postage ?

me steer from the rear
Mate it's a done deal, I don't need pics.

Say 25 quid all in delivered?

That must be enough to cover postage?
How does payPal sound???

If u give me ur PayPal details I will get the payment sorted today

deano

Hi mate,
Sorry for the delayed reply,
Ive stuck some photo's of the cards and other bits on my photobucket, just so you can see the condition etc
http://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/...bum_view_click

If you still want them the PayPal email addy is
V.lessells1@ntlworld.com
I should be able to post them wed or thurs this week.

Cheers

so i pay and this was 19th of august.........ive chased for over a month through various pm's back and to. from i will post tomorrow and im sorry ect

i mean i gave him 15 quid for postage!!!!!!!!! for some dam door cards!!!!!!!! least you could do was post them!!!!

so **** it ive escalated it to pay pal claim :agree:

dont use him dont buy from him as all he want is to keep your hard earned cash :jerkoff:

jesus in the seat of a 5
01-10-2012, 21:18
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=11093

sorry to hear russ, if your ever near bristol..i have quite a few, you can have some bud..:)

steer from the rear
01-10-2012, 21:31
can we ban him???????? two members have now been done out of cash:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

as for the door cards they were flat panels, ive some in aluminium on mine now but i just didnt have time to make them then so thanks for the offer jesus

Haz
01-10-2012, 23:34
have text you his number. seems an ok chap but think he only remembers things when he gets on here and see's it, which i dont think is alot. a call may be worth a try :)

Wallace
02-10-2012, 12:30
have text you his number. seems an ok chap but think he only remembers things when he gets on here and see's it, which i dont think is alot. a call may be worth a try :)

Only remembers things when he gets on here???????? - Thats just not good enough! (No dig at you Haz!!)

ESPECIALLY IF SOMEONE HAS PAID FOR SOMETHING!!!

Deano.................your a prick- simple:agree:

You dont offer/advertise/sell etc etc etc etc TO FORGET!!!

Mine was only a tenner, so an easy loss to swallow-had it of been a one'r or more,i'd be in bolton the next day.

I very much hope you get your money back or at least the door cards - I hope mostly that the commitee BAN dicks like this:agree:

So when you do log in Deano - please feel free to comment:agree:

Pete@Backyard Racing
02-10-2012, 17:39
There a lesson to be learnt here, be wary who u buy off especially new members or members with bad classifieds feed back.
IMO stick to buying from long term members even if its a few quid more expensive and check the seller out before u buy. Its nieve to think everyone one here is your m8. When times are hard things like this happen. Plus never send paypal money as a gift.

steer from the rear
02-10-2012, 18:41
There a lesson to be learnt here, be wary who u buy off especially new members or members with bad classifieds feed back.
IMO stick to buying from long term members even if its a few quid more expensive and check the seller out before u buy. Its nieve to think everyone one here is your m8. When times are hard things like this happen. Plus never send paypal money as a gift.

lucky this wasnt sent as a gift so hopefully paypal can sort it, id like to think every one was mates on here and we were all here for one reason which is our love for renault turbos

but the minority spoil it for the majority :sad:

as for the bad feed back im the first to post for months and Wallace got done in 2009 i think??

so hes a long time member and there non standard door cards.........he just seems to be a member who can get away with ripping members off over....and over:mad::mad::mad::mad:

r5 rich
03-10-2012, 09:51
he still has my suspension that I left on the car for him to transport the car back aswell. This was on the 26th May:(

I lent it to him on the basis that it was sent back to me as I needed to give it to a friend to move his car about in the workshop and over 4 months down the line still waiting for it to be returned. Also Dean and myself have had emails backwards and forwards with no action as yet

Penfold aka The Dealer
03-10-2012, 10:14
I have sent Deano a PM & txt regarding this thread... hopefully he will log on and get this dealt with ASAP.

Penfold aka The Dealer
04-10-2012, 06:21
Well Deano got the TXT... managed to log on within 5 mins of recieving it....

Shame he never posted on here/replied to my PM to anknowledge this thread, anybody get a PM from him?

r5 rich
04-10-2012, 07:34
Well Deano got the TXT... managed to log on within 5 mins of recieving it....

Shame he never posted on here/replied to my PM to anknowledge this thread, anybody get a PM from him?

Nope nothing at all. He send last week he would send the suspension but nothing as yet

Penfold aka The Dealer
04-10-2012, 10:07
I got a txt around 9:45 this morning saying he is sorting it out today...

Wallace
06-10-2012, 13:18
Deano has contacted myself - and this morning issued me a refund!

I would hope everyone gets a good outcome?

Thank you Penfold for getting involved, as this has obviously made something happen:agree:

drw32
06-10-2012, 13:48
ive never understood why people do this, mean its not hard.

advertise some thing
someone shows interest and agrees to buy
arranges payment and postage fee
pays said fee
go to post office or wherever and post said items
customer receives items and everyone is happy

what am i missing because i see absolutely no complications in there..............

Wallace
06-10-2012, 18:02
ive never understood why people do this, mean its not hard.

advertise some thing
someone shows interest and agrees to buy
arranges payment and postage fee
pays said fee
go to post office or wherever and post said items
customer receives items and everyone is happy

what am i missing because i see absolutely no complications in there..............

Yeap!!! should be straight forward! - As said, just hope it all gets resolved and nobody gets f**ked over