PDA

View Full Version : GTT FORSALE Offers please!!!

JonM
29-09-2012, 11:24
new enging going in tomorrow, with reconditioned box, this car has no dents, no rust, paintwork is now immaculate as had a minor dent pulled out and resprayed passenger side and matches up perfectly, this car has been really looked after and not abused. im looking around £4500 ovno for this excellent example, im in no rush to sell her as if i dont get what i want i will be keeping her forever!! for full spec ring me 07780453 675 jonny m ( i will not break this car up so no asking me to please because shes a beauty!!! Thanks ( just uploaded loads of pics of her so feel free to have a browse all positive comments welcome lol)

Slammed 66
29-09-2012, 11:31
Hey Jonny,

for £4.5k i think youre going to need a bit more info and some pictures. Thats very strong money for a 5.

Do you have a photobucket account?

Get some pics up and a proper advert in the sales section.

Ross

JonM
29-09-2012, 11:44
Hey Jonny,

for £4.5k i think youre going to need a bit more info and some pictures. Thats very strong money for a 5.

Ross

yeah i will mate got a big weekend changing engine over ahead of me when that all done ill add proper pics, there is pics on my profile on here tho if u fancy a look,

thanks jonny m

bod 182
29-09-2012, 12:28
Hey Jonny,

Ross
Not really only on RTOC people won,t pay over £4000 thats why the cars get broken and less cars every year:crap:

casper
29-09-2012, 22:34
Good luck with the sale.:agree: