PDA

View Full Version : Blue 495 Wing Mirrors needed

Numptysnumnuts
17-09-2012, 16:41
After a pair of adjustable wing mirrors in Blue with or without glass. The previous owner glued them in place and all I can see is the side of my car :dearme:

GARY GRWTURBO
19-09-2012, 09:33
After a pair of adjustable wing mirrors in Blue with or without glass. The previous owner glued them in place and all I can see is the side of my car :dearme:
i have a pair raider blue wing mirrors £15 +postage:)

Numptysnumnuts
19-09-2012, 22:09
Are they both adjustable? and do they work. Not worried about the internal mounts as I have these but two fixed non adjustable mirrors might get me through an MOT but no ggod for driving.

If both adjustable up, down, in and out I will take them, although I have just ordered some M6 mirrors as I have no side indicators. Well actually thats a lie I have them they are just stuck in the engine bay as the previous owner also smoothed over the wings.

Let me know.

GARY GRWTURBO
20-09-2012, 09:26
Are they both adjustable? and do they work. Not worried about the internal mounts as I have these but two fixed non adjustable mirrors might get me through an MOT but no ggod for driving.

If both adjustable up, down, in and out I will take them, although I have just ordered some M6 mirrors as I have no side indicators. Well actually thats a lie I have them they are just stuck in the engine bay as the previous owner also smoothed over the wings.

Let me know.

ill check today for you mate
i think there both adjustable