PDA

View Full Version : Hoping to get the R5gtt though MOT by friday so i can pick up my hot date.

chezzer85
11-09-2012, 12:29
Hoping to get the R5gtt though MOT by friday so i can pick up my hot date; really don't want to turn up in my beaten up 205 diesel.

What do people think the general female perceptiton is towards their 5's or Other Renault Turbo?:)

Ladies in the club what do like about the these cars go much?

Nottswoody
11-09-2012, 12:37
Hoping to get the R5gtt though MOT by friday so i can pick up my hot date; really don't want to turn up in my beaten up 205 diesel.

What do people think the general female perceptiton is towards their 5's or Other Renault Turbo?:)

Ladies in the club what do like about the these cars go much?

I keep catching my mrs stood next to my car with matches... :)

stu21t
11-09-2012, 12:40
My mrs wont even go in the garage let alone my white 5!

She used to come out in the cabby tho.

Alex
11-09-2012, 12:45

Not good! :laugh:

Bigfoot
11-09-2012, 12:47
Or the bad comment of nice Nova :mad: thats when you should just drive off

Nottswoody
11-09-2012, 12:52
I think it's all about the age of your date and the mods on your car really I'm 35 mrs and child so things have changed mrs worries about safety now compared to new cars.. But when I was 21 an single I had some jack and Danny in the 5 I can tell you :agree: now it's just my toy.. If the 5 total oe and comfy all women won't mind the ride really..

tubbyG
11-09-2012, 12:55

:laugh:

My missus thought it was great 3 years ago when I first bought it - and even wanted one for herself... her attitude swiftly changed though when I was spending all my free time tinkering and the boxes of new parts kept arriving :scared:

I now get(sneak) new parts in by getting them sent to my parents house :ashamed: :wasntme:

Big Steve - Raider
11-09-2012, 13:20
When I first met Sarah I was unemployed & took her out for a drive in the Raider (before I restored it) and now she's my Wife :niceone: :laugh:

Joking aside though, Millie's always loved the 5's and loves the trip's in them

scratcher
11-09-2012, 13:42
My ex loved the 5, and older cars in general. My girlfriend now is scared of it and likes curvy cars.

She might like it.

chezzer85
11-09-2012, 14:04
Keep the comments coming, my date is the same age as my 5!:laugh:
Both her bothers are petrol heads too.

GTphil
11-09-2012, 14:31
If she says anything bad about the five, kick her out an she can walk home!

I have been on a few "first dates" in my raider, by far the worst was a 6ft 2' Dutch bird who once was in my car her head kept on touching the roof on every bump, and after she got in I couldn't get over the speed bumps on her road either:laugh:

Because I'm a polite chap, I just took it on the chin, ot ****in mullered my shiney stainless back box aswell, and I never got my wicked way either!

djinuk
11-09-2012, 14:42
My mrs loves it, i think she knows its an extension of my personality, why worry about what birds think anyway, if she does one it just saves you buying lots of **** and wasting money down the line :).. give her an immediate taste of what your into ;).

Brigsy
11-09-2012, 14:46
Just pick her up in the 205 derv that will see if shes the gold digging type or not lol

In all seriousness ive picked up a fair few birds in my old white gtt and in my tungy gtt, Only had one moan (old car, too loud?! My nice mint tungy gtt too not a ****box :eek: ) she was a munter anyway so went the journey (body off baywatch face off crimewatch) :laugh:

Plenty of room for a bit of action on the back seat if needs be ;)

If its stripped out and badass loud it will be a fail unless shes car mad.

Current mrs loves my van and gt turbo. I did pick her up in my daily first though as both were off the road when i met her.

5 turbo
11-09-2012, 15:02
tbh it dont matter what she thinks of ya motor.

if she dont like it then head home an have a danger **** en-route, or stop at an ex's.

...same adreniline rush you just wont need a jonny.

well unless you fancy treating yourself to a "kinky" palmler handerson, then in that case just rubber up, and feel naughty :agree:

dont get it on the seats though, fabric's rare now :cry:

hth :wasntme:

philg
11-09-2012, 17:30

:laugh: brilliant.

My lady would rather walk in the rain for 10 mile than get in mine. I have said it before but she does not have fond memories of gt turbos. On our first date I took her out, i picked her up, on turning the first corner she was soaked with the old leaky sunroof water that was trapped :D

bod 182
11-09-2012, 17:45
You like older women then:laugh:

bod 182
11-09-2012, 17:49
Bought my misses a Megane 225 sport brand new 5 years ago she loves it and doesnt want anything else,even tempted her with a porsche boxster but not interested:)

Nottswoody
11-09-2012, 18:05
[QUOTE=5 turbo;290861]tbh it dont matter what she thinks of ya motor.

if she dont like it then head home an have a danger **** en-route,

Now there an idea for tonight :agree:

Nottswoody
11-09-2012, 18:06
I blame Ali g :) and all the wets side massive!!

Nottswoody
11-09-2012, 18:10

My mrs is 27 and when I pop into her work all the younger lads told her your mans cara phat!!! Her reply was its a skip :mad: but my 5s not what I'm with her for She has her own great bumpers :D

BILLY-R5GTT
11-09-2012, 20:06
I did loads of dates in my last gtt (6 years ago) the girls love them! :D

casper
11-09-2012, 20:11
R lass loves mine,she calls it Vera.she says the 5 is ok too.:cartman:

Andyturbo!
11-09-2012, 21:18
Our lass loves mine, makes her giggle every time we go out in it. She's into her cars tho, she grew up going to York raceway in her dads camero so understands that us guys need our toys lol

Renault 5 GT Turbo
11-09-2012, 22:07
My ex (yes ex) hated it, the car, the time and money I spent on it meant she gave me an ultimatum. The car stayed until a knee injury meant it was not viable.

I am considering surgery to allow me to drive one again!

m5tt
11-09-2012, 22:12
A previous girlfriend named it an upside down skip with wheels , or the square car?!. :scratch:

Once had an argument in one and she kicked the glove box and broke the door clean off.. 10 miles of sobbing from her, not sure which got to me more! :wasntme:

Dave Reed
11-09-2012, 22:30
My misses is a car nut and she hates going in my 5, apparently its to bumpy, loud and to fast for a small car, whatever that means lol..

5's are like marmite you either love them or hate them..

Tony Walker
11-09-2012, 23:06
My ex (yes ex) hated it, the car, the time and money I spent on it meant she gave me an ultimatum. The car stayed until a knee injury meant it was not viable.

I am considering surgery to allow me to drive one again!

How about a nice soft hydraulic conversion :D

Haz
11-09-2012, 23:12
lost many a gf to 5's, they all new the cars came first, even the recent one does athough she does have to apply 'the thumb' from time to time. i think most dont mind it so long as they dont have to push it!
you just dont get a mrs who likes them as much as you, otherwise you'll end up working on both of them ;)

5 turbo
11-09-2012, 23:25
[quote=5 turbo;290861]tbh it dont matter what she thinks of ya motor.

if she dont like it then head home an have a danger **** en-route,

Now there an idea for tonight :agree:

Meet up? :laugh:

Tony Walker
11-09-2012, 23:36
My missus made me buy a 5 because she was so fed up of me trawling through classifieds lol.
2 kids and a marriage later its the kids that love it now :D

Nottswoody
11-09-2012, 23:39
My missus made me buy a 5 because she was so fed up of me trawling through classifieds lol.
2 kids and a marriage later its the kids that love it now :D

My daughters only 17months old and she loves the 5 I don't drive fast init with her it's because she can see out all the windows clearly when we go to go out she always walks to mine not the mrs stilo..

Tony Walker
11-09-2012, 23:41
lol yeah my daughters 18 months, she loves how bouncy it is. my son just laughs his head off in it.

car.crash
12-09-2012, 06:53
Max power questions to see if they qualify for a petrol heads car.

1)age

2)vital stats

3)ever been pulled by the fedz

4)fav part of your body

5)how many dates till you shag

6)fav sexual position

7)best place youve been screwed

8)whould you shag a ugly bloke with a nice car

9)do you play the pink oboe

10)bisexual or straight

11)how often do you flick the bean

12)cum quietly or scream

13)pink or brown

14)spit or swallow

15)face or boobs

djinuk
12-09-2012, 07:37
hahahahah ... i remmeber the above so well!

Andyturbo!
12-09-2012, 07:43
Me2! That's class :laugh:

BILLY-R5GTT
12-09-2012, 08:11
I remember getting my first max power in 1996 (I was 11) It had the yellow "pork pie porsche 911 turbo" on the front cover and I got a free pack of top trumps with it :D.

I had no idea what half them questions ment back then :laugh:

car.crash
12-09-2012, 08:45
I never did work out why they restricted the favourite colour to pink or brown :p

Nottswoody
12-09-2012, 09:17
Max power questions to see if they qualify for a petrol heads car.

Asked the mrs these questions
1)age- 27

2)vital stats - Didn't dare ask as she's still botherd by "baby weight" but she's no hefer :-)

3)ever been pulled by the fedz-yep for having a bak light out

4)fav part of your body- breasts (mine too)

5)how many dates till you shag - well for me it was two weeks so 3 dates

6)fav sexual position - doggy style

7)best place youve been screwed - it was new york when we went a few years back

8)whould you shag a ugly bloke with a nice car- yer me apperently :-(

9)do you play the pink -oboe she dose but could do better :-)

10)bisexual or straight- straight

11)how often do you flick the bean- all the time apperently

12)cum quietly or scream- both

13)pink or brown- ha apperently I have to marry her for the latter--

14)spit or swallow- she loves the man juice- my comment

15)face or boobs - both!!

And that's why I love her...

Mart
12-09-2012, 12:17
Bekki loves little Whitey. Completely forced my hand when it came to buying it back from Jimmy. She even went to the DVLA office to re-register it for me, and is treating it to some new Koni's & DS2500's.

She even said if I wanted to extend the garage/dig out a pit, so that I can work on it out of the cold & rain, she'd get stuck in & help out there as well.

NOT

The new Bill J
12-09-2012, 16:03
:laugh:

alig
13-09-2012, 16:40
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I blame Ali g :) and all the wets side massive!!
**** YOU LOL IT WASNT ME !

chezzer85
13-09-2012, 17:42
Can't seem to get my 5 to run right, so unless i can sort it tomorrow morning. I'll see if i can blag my monther into lending me her octavia.

Theres no way I'm taking the 205! It smells of dogs and dead deer.

Rob1980
14-09-2012, 18:15
Lets be honest, the only time a girl loves a car like the 5 is when they are 18 or below!

Dats how the spotty teen boyz pull innit.

In all seriousness, I do not think a lady is worth bothering with if she judges you by what car you drive. She aint nothing but a gold digger!

Phoenix Autosport
14-09-2012, 20:06
my mrs hates it,

but thats mainly because it gets attention from fit chicks :laugh:

funniest so far was when some blonde girl started talking to me about my 5 when queing in the petrol station, we were chatting away and my mrs just sort of zones out when any conversation turns to 5's and she was looking at a magazine, girl obviously didnt realise she was with me because she asked for my number, the mrs wasnt impressed :cry:

Pete@Backyard Racing
14-09-2012, 20:29
So what did your hot date think of the r5? Upside down skip? Vauxhall nova?? Old shed??;)

Alex
14-09-2012, 22:29
Yeah spill the beans! :cooter:

Tony Walker
15-09-2012, 08:12
:D did the 5 make it there?

chezzer85
15-09-2012, 08:21
Took the 5 out to pick up my date last night though i wasn't happy with how it was running, her brother was banging on about it when i picked her up.
She didn't say much to sart with about the car, then asked what all the gauges where for and i tried to explain afr's.

The funniest compents were:

whats that smell? Burning Oil (turbo return leaks)

Sat at the light and she says stop driving like a boy racer, i reply i have too else it will stall.

A piece of your car has just fallen off!

Wish i'd fixed the interior light, if you know what i mean

Going to pick her up in the 205 now, as where taking my dogs for a walk, and i'm not having them in the 5, this could be more intesting. Too be fair don't think she's the kind of bird to care. And as for gold digger, she'll have a hard job finding any gold here, i've spent it all on the five.