PDA

View Full Version : Baffled Sump Plate £25, Omp Strut Brace £20, Raspberry PI £37 - Hampshire

markg
02-09-2012, 10:33
Having a clear out of parts I am not going to use for my rebuild so thought I would offer them to members before ebay.

First of all a used baffled sump plate. I was going to fit this to my sump but as I now have a chrome sump I dont want to risk the chrome by welding this in. No fixings but you could make these easy enough if you want to be able to remove the plate at any stage. I was going to just weld it into place. I don't really know what to price this at as you dont see them very often. £25 delivered ?.

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee492/mark_garner25/SAM_0588.jpg

Next up is a Omp aluminium strut brace I bought many years ago from Demon Tweeks. Was fitted to my car for a couple of years before a over zealous MOT tester insisted he could not read the chassis number with it fitted :dearme:. So I removed it to get my ticket and never got back round to fitting it. Pretty good condition but does have a few marks as it is used. Finished in a textured anodised silver. Much lighter than the stainless one I am going to refit to my car. £20 collected or will post at cost, need to check the price for postage.

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee492/mark_garner25/SAM_0589.jpg

Finally a bit OT but I have a unused still in the box Raspberry PI type B and USB charger. If you don't know what it is you wont want it !. Going to put this on ebay tonight but if a member wants it they can have it for what I paid, £36.74

PM me if you want any more info.

boysie
02-09-2012, 17:26
is the raspberry in a case or bare? im interested if its in a case:)

markg
02-09-2012, 17:54
is the raspberry in a case or bare? im interested if its in a case:)

Raspberry is still in the cardboard box, I never even opened it. Thought I would get round to having a play but not had the time as yet. I know these still command a premium on ebay but if someone wanted it for the money I paid they are more than welcome.

Sump baffle plate now sold.

boysie
02-09-2012, 18:27
i mean is it a bare pcb? cos they normally come without a case?

how much posted? i'll probably have it anyway,been looking at these, and i love mi gadgets!:cool:

markg
02-09-2012, 18:56
Hi, it will be a bare PCB. Like I say haven't even opened the box or that for the charger. Both are brand new from RS. Download the OS onto a SD card (not supplied), plug it in and you should be away. Postage will be a couple of quid and I will supply the original receipt in case of any warranty issues.

Cheers

matty j
02-09-2012, 19:12
you still got the strut buddy?

markg
02-09-2012, 20:28
matty j - Sent you a PM

Raspberry now sold.