PDA

View Full Version : Footman James

Chunk
30-08-2012, 10:51
I rang these guys yesterday and was actually amazed at how much hard work it was.

The guy I was speaking to on the phone was really struggling to understand my modification list. When I mentioned 'boost' he had no idea what that meant.

Then I had to explain boost pressure and also explain what samco pipes were.

Needless to say I don't think i'll be insuring the car with them as he also didn't even know what a Renault 5 GT Turbo was. :dearme:

Davenewlove
30-08-2012, 19:11
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I rang these guys yesterday and was actually amazed at how much hard work it was.

The guy I was speaking to on the phone was really struggling to understand my modification list. When I mentioned 'boost' he had no idea what that meant.

Then I had to explain boost pressure and also explain what samco pipes were.

Needless to say I don't think i'll be insuring the car with them as he also didn't even know what a Renault 5 GT Turbo was. :dearme:

I used footman and found the process easy, was on the phone about 15 mins in total, cheap too :)

SirSamuelOfBuca
13-09-2012, 16:24
sorted me out ok :D

royz
03-05-2013, 13:31
:( there not that good now. just had a letter saying the they can not renew my insurance due to underwriter changes and to give them a call. so after sitting on the phone for 10 mins and being put through to different departments a gent then tells me that they can not help me out as i have mods on the car.