PDA

View Full Version : Mini gp works

philg
22-08-2012, 08:33
I bought this car in may 2011 with 28000 miles and it has served me well. It has had 3 previous owners and now showing 33000 miles on the clock. Its a 2006 56 plate no 1256. The car has had no modifications at all.

I have never planned on keeping the car long as our second child has come along and i need a 4 seater.

It had a brake fluid service

15.09.08 7715 miles

11.10.10 23888 miles

pre delivery check on 22.08.06 followed by

service 15.09.08 7715 miles

service 10.10.10 23888 miles

Car is now reading 33000 miles, next bmw service is due in 7000 miles. I have changed the oil twice in the car due to the low miles i cover and waiting till the next scheduled service.

The car is is fantastic condition inside and out, I have been running my valeting business for 10 years now. When i bought the car it was given a full tfr wash down, i then removed all the tar from on the car with tar and glue remover, i then clay bared the car and started on a 2 stage machine polish. I skipped the g3 stage as it just was not needed and went straight to a g10 then machine body glazed. The car was also given a full hand wax with P21S which is a highly recommend carnauba wax product. In the time i have had the car it has only been hand washed with the two bucket method and polished every time alternatively with a had wax or a P21s carnauba wax.

The shine on this car is fantastic.

The car was given a full valet inside to consisting of a shampoo of the carpets and mats and the leather was cleaned and treated. I have had a pioneer stereo fitted with usb and i pod connection also blue tooth with a separate microphone.

The only problem with the car is the usual stone chips on the front. The wheels like most gps also need a refurb and i am looking into getting these re diamond cut before the sale.

I will be putting the car up for sale officially in about 2 weeks, time for me to get the wheels refurbed making it tip top condition.

I will be putting the car up for £11200ono once the above is all completed, if someone would like the car prior to me completed the refurb and mot i sure a lower price can be arranged.

Any questions just ask

I will get up some pictures today at some point, i think there are some in my profile.

phil