PDA

View Full Version : clutch cover help

HAndy
14-08-2012, 18:22
this might only apply to a few members in the club , but really really really need help finding /identifying what clutch cover members are using on the volkswagen 02m/02j gearbox conversion that uses the billet single mass flywheel that scoff supplies, so i can order a suitable clutch from spec, had originally asked helix to make me one , giving them all details and specification and flywheel, and as of yet four months and two weeks later, i still have not got anything for my hard work and efforts, and after chasing and chasing and being promised date after date i have finally given up :cry::cry:

if anybody has any info, it would make my day- week- month!!! :laugh::laugh:

Tutuur
14-08-2012, 19:51
Couldn't you just buy every clutch designed for the 02m gearbox you have?
As the flywheel is designed to be just like a vag flywheel only fits on the Renault crank...

HAndy
14-08-2012, 20:45
the clutch from seat 20v turbo/ bam engine , matches spline dimensions can anybody confirm the coverplate will work with the 3mm deep face and fit the pcd of the locating studs :scratch:

HAndy
16-08-2012, 07:09
got a reply message from spec yesterday, there single plate stage 1,2,3,3+,5 will direct fit to flywheel:smokin::smokin::smokin::cooter: clutch will be ordered today:D,