PDA

View Full Version : Seats! Need a set of really nice seats for my car!

Leebourner
14-08-2012, 16:21
Going on show at Trax on the 2nd September.. And the seats are crap! need leather in my life!

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
14-08-2012, 16:33
Has anyone fitted clio 172 front and rear seats in a R5 before??
I have a full interior for a Clio 172 going...

Deano
16-08-2012, 10:10

I was gonna look in to this but i thought the seats may double the weight of a 5 with all the leccy's and airbags !!:D

Anyone had a go ?? :smokin:

Penfold aka The Dealer
16-08-2012, 10:15
I was gonna look in to this but i thought the seats may double the weight of a 5 with all the leccy's and airbags !!:D

Anyone had a go ?? :smokin:

Simple answer to that... Remove it all the airbags etc... not to hard....

They are good comfy seats, looks nice aswell

Markey Mark (BD)
16-08-2012, 10:43

Yep its been done, a chap called Jarred who pops up Ace Cafe has fitted them to his Raider, the fronts were abit of a pig to fit from what i remember him saying but they went in after abit of modding, rears where same

mike r5 gtt
16-08-2012, 13:32
Iv got a set of leather bucket seats for sale :D

Pretty sure they are cobra imola's with sabelt 4point harnesses if u are intrested

r5_scotty
16-08-2012, 17:35
yea iv seen jarrads raider with the 172 seats. very nice in the front but the rear bench looks gash as they sit so high up. i dont think the rears look right in the back. but thats my opinion. they look super comfy in the front tho :agree:

Leebourner
25-08-2012, 17:32
Thanks for the replies guys.. Need something that'll bolt on straight away really.. The show is the coming weekend!!
Would like a full set rather than buckets & preferably black or white.. (in love with ashy's seats!)
Still absolutely desperate! Any ideas??!? HELP!

stu21t
25-08-2012, 18:37
Ive got a black leather rear bench out of a 19, pretty sure theyre fairly easy to fit, i know its been done before.
And 21 turbo front seats bolt straight in, ive got em in the front of my cab, theyre big and dont fold forward but are super comfy and will do till you get something proper.
21 seats are readily available, look on 21toc.com

You can have my rear bench for a drink.

Leebourner
25-08-2012, 21:47
Thanks :D Id have to sort a courier seing as though im from up north! But i think its well worth a shot.. as for the 21toc forum.. i cant get on the classifieds because im not a member :( Think its my best option so far though cheers :D