PDA

View Full Version : silver renault 5 gtt (f7p turbo)£2000

Tom S
13-08-2012, 20:59
hi guys time to sell my renault 5gtt she is in not bad condition for her age she has slight bit of rust coming round windscreen but very little and also on drivers side rear quarter,paint work is not to bad still fairly good just odd laquer peel on bumper.now as for engine spec you will have to send me your emails too much to list on here! but i have recently rebuilt the s14 turbo to hybrid spec and brand new actuator £550 from cr turbos, the engine has slight knock and has very slight miss fire on one clylinder. also in the sale is spare f7p engine which i have had the bores homed and checked and the head has also been skimmed also all the parts we stripped off pistons ect, also have boxes of spare f7p and 5 turbo bits hoses and engine parts that are all going with this sale. so plz send me your emails and ill send the engine spec.

spinner
14-08-2012, 12:53
Iv got a pound for it gayboy

Bigfoot
14-08-2012, 13:11
Iv got a pound for it gayboy

You think its worth that much, I got my remains of lunch if you want.

Worth the money really especially for all the parts you are getting. Not got cash or space to take it on really :(

Luke M
14-08-2012, 13:47
I've got a half eaten mars bar and 3 jelly beans for it.:)

Bigfoot
14-08-2012, 14:54
I've got a half eaten mars bar and 3 jelly beans for it.:)

Are they nice flavoured jelly beans?

Luke M
14-08-2012, 15:19
No Dale they are the white ones which i dont like. But i think its a good offer :laugh:

Bigfoot
14-08-2012, 15:25
I would take that offer as well, its not like every day you get offered 3 white jelly beans :laugh:

Slammed 66
16-08-2012, 07:56
Looks a very nice car there. What size are the wheels?

Ross

Bigfoot
16-08-2012, 08:15
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/renault-5-gt-turbo-f7p-turbo-/160864797743?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item25744a042f

They are 16" alloys

r5 rich
16-08-2012, 09:56
I think a slighty rattle is an under statement. The engine had been flipped in another car still running so i would say the engine was starved of oil hence the knocking. The pictures make it out to be alot better than it is. Rear bumper mounts have gone, sills are scabby in places. I was offered it at less than the price it is on ebay and still walked away.

Bigfoot
16-08-2012, 10:14
I think a slighty rattle is an under statement. The engine had been flipped in another car still running so i would say the engine was starved of oil hence the knocking. The pictures make it out to be alot better than it is. Rear bumper mounts have gone, sills are scabby in places. I was offered it at less than the price it is on ebay and still walked away.

That engine has been in two cars which have flipped :crap:

Thats why he is selling it with another engine as more than likely will need all changing over to that one, and sure he has had a turbo rebuild as well since he was offering it out for £500 less.

JimGTT
16-08-2012, 10:18

I agree with Rich, slight rattle my a**e, I had a bad experience with this car, I would advise people to stay clear!!! I would not trust this guy or the car, my experience cost me near on £500 with nothing to show for it and the guy didnt even care, he even involved the police... haha thanks for that Tom as i would not have got most of my money back without them!
Needs to be advertised as spares or repair!!!!