PDA

View Full Version : ebay bits in st helens

Haz
12-08-2012, 22:09
who's been bidding against me on the bits in st helens? some parts are collection only so assume its someone local but is it a member? didn't know there was many round here?

HendyR5
12-08-2012, 22:30
wanted these parts lol shame am up in bonny scotland :/

Haz
12-08-2012, 22:46
ah, was it you that wanted the tailgate? have to clear my pm's on a regular basis.
bid on all of his bits as would be collecting anyway but they are only for possible future projects and figured nobody wanted them as been on there ages lol

Deano
13-08-2012, 07:24
who's been bidding against me on the bits in st helens? some parts are collection only so assume its someone local but is it a member? didn't know there was many round here?

ME !!:)

I've been up to the guy's unit before and had a few bits off him so i thought i'd finish the job properly, I didn't bid on the tailgate though ?!:p

HendyR5
15-08-2012, 23:50
was gonna bid for them all but would cost alot to post mate :( Hard to find decent parts up here :coffee:

Haz
15-08-2012, 23:58
hi, i only bought the bits cos they'd been on for a while, no use to me atm, only wanted the rear bumper and seats listings but deano beat me to both lol. dont mind posting via courier if you want to make a sensible offer on the tailgate :)

HendyR5
17-08-2012, 23:58
hi, i only bought the bits cos they'd been on for a while, no use to me atm, only wanted the rear bumper and seats listings but deano beat me to both lol. dont mind posting via courier if you want to make a sensible offer on the tailgate :)

Still after the tailgate haz will be in touch as soon as funds allow ;)